12/03 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 14: The Absolutes - 8pm EST
12/08 - TKO41: Champions - 7:30pm EST
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź - 8pm EST
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST

TUF 26 Fight of the Week - #2 Barb Honchak vs. #14 Nicco Montaño
rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/

/mma/ News:
>UFC-Shanghai official weigh-in results and live video stream
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-fight-night-122-shanghai-official-early-weigh-in-results-live-video-stream

>Ex-UFC champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk's message for critics: I will be more 'cocky,' 'arrogant' and 'loud'
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ex-ufc-champ-joanna-jedrzejczyks-message-critics-more-cocky-arrogant-loud

>B.J. Penn doesn’t ‘feel the fire to compete,’ but won’t close door on fighting future
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16691690/b-j-penn-doesnt-feel-the-fire-to-compete-but-wont-close-door-on-fighting-future

>Bellator heavyweight tournament matchups set, beginning with Rampage Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen

>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize
mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/weewoo_patrick/status/934111496786841601
youtu.be/-UrdX64Kue8?t=45m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Splob bless this thread.

>there are people who think Bipsong won't heem fatselum

why did bisbong choose to fight so soon? he got btfo.

NEWS AND LINKS
bjpenn.com
tfatk.com
mmaimports.com
champions.co
mikeswick.com
markhunt.tv
jonfitch.net
heem.tk
ozy.com
www.drudgereport.com
infowars.com
twitter.com
twitter.com/cernovich
twitter.com/DineshDSouza
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA
wikileaks.org

his 1-2 is insane

he realizes his entire title reign was a shame and a joke and that he ducked every contender so he wants to get back some goodwill with the fans so that his legacy isn't an *entire* joke.

Fatty can strike cans.

ah yes the noble chinese woman

he'll have no issues knocking Bisdead into retirement

Hey rule #1 no fighter bashing

will he come back and do another fight if he loses against gastellum though? he's been going a long time now.

he'll fight once in 2018 and that will be his retirement fight, by the looks of it

>11/25 - UFC Fight Night 122: Bisping vs. Gastelum - 7am EST

Bisping has better cardio than Gastelum and was only knocked down once by GSP in three rounds. Bisping will outlast Kelvin and decision him or heem him. Kelvin had a bad weight cut and will gass after 2 rounds.

t. Bisping's son

>Bisping will go from UFC Champion fighting an MMA GOAT at MSG in the biggest event of the year to being forced to retire on a 3 loss skid
poor fella

>getting knocked down by gsp ever

The level of this ref

twitter.com/weewoo_patrick/status/934111496786841601

Bisping is the eternal lucky gatekeeper. As a gatekeeper he only loses to the top. Kelvin isn't the top therefore Bisping wins it.

First for my girl

Is T City gonna be the new meme fighter that everybody ironically spams until he gets unceremoniously btfo ala Perry or Bisping?

is Kennedy the top?

I honestly don't know how a dude boys a dude that popped you know?

nobody cares dude

I will never understand how anybody can be proud to be from any city in California. I would be ashamed of that shit. New York and Chicago are the only two cities in America that you can really rep without feeling like a subhuman.

jesus ok you're black we get it

jew yid and shitcongo are awful shitholes

>Poo York
>Shitcago

>everybody ironically spams
You mean just one autistic kraut?

That is true, I don't know much about America but Californians seem fucking obnoxious, Texans are the best desu

Michael Bisping is one of the greatest middleweights in combat sports history

literally not top 5

schaub was saying the other day that the rumour is that bisping has an enormous dangle on him

guys help me out on this one
Is tyrone the first champion to be so boring he actually has to call out someone from a smaller weight division to come up and fight him for his belt?
i cant remember anyone having to call out someone to defend their belt against lmao, let alone someone who is a weight class below and hasnt fought in 2 years

tyrone is a good fighter but is slowly justing his career beyond recoverable

bless

bisping did win the lottery
theres no way someone so unskilled beats luke rockhold and becomes the world champion

Lima, Rory, koroshkev, and Larkin are all top 10 ww who are currently signed to smellator. He just doesn't have much competition

dangle = cock?

>Lima, Rory, koroshkev, and Larkin are all top 10 ww
Not really

i get it, my point is that i cant remember any other champion having to beg people to fight them for the belt
also lawler, wonderboi, colby, till are all much more worthy challengers than diaz

Tyron (notice that there's no e) isn't the only to have called the champion of smaller divisions. Don't you remember AS calling GSP?

Larkin isn't Top 10 anymore, if he is then Paul Daley would have to be also, since he just beat Larkin.

Rory, Lima and Koreshkov are though.

I don't know what dangle as a noun means so I assumed cock in that context.
I know "dangling" like something hanging

silva is a bitch for calling out the smaller guy but gsp at least was a champion who hadnt been defeated in a long time

Nate diaz hasnt fought in years and when he does he loses half of them

it means dick you illiterate monkey, use google next time

Lima and Rory absolutely yes, almost certainly Koreshkov and Larkin too

Yes

Larkin got caught by a hard hitter, it happens. He still beat magny and masvidal last year, and Ponzi in 2015

>it means dick you illiterate monkey, use google next time
That's literally what I said. I assumed it meant cock (dick) by context, you rude idiot.

>Larkin

lmao the guy that got heem'd by Semtex?

youtu.be/-UrdX64Kue8?t=45m24s

@45:24
>how much is your head?

What a nice lady, promising to buy a fan a hat like hers.

The guy that heemed Ponzi, Magny, and also beat Masvidal

Can we settle at top 15?

Ponzi and Magny suck and taking a split over Masvidal isn't impressive either

Whether or not they "suck" has nothing to do with it. Your opinions are worthless. Rankings are an objective numerical value.

Well that was bizarre.
Also what the hell Big Nog is there too

Rankings aren't objective at all kek

>durrr they suck
Great discussion as usual

The opinions and people deciding them are totally subjective but as an integer they are absolute. You can't have a fighter be both ranked #5 and #6.

they do suck

>You can't have a fighter be both ranked #5 and #6.
you can have a champ that would lose to the entire top 10 though lol

STRIP

Why does it genuinely seem like he doesn't want to fight Tony kek

As a hypothetical, sure. Not in reality. A champion is ranked above the entire Top 15 on the UFC's system and other rankings at the time of specific fights are easily verifiable.

Why the fuck is Bisping squeezing an orange?

subtle racism

You may not like it, but this is the maximum natural (non performance enhancing drug) limit for a female fighter.

more evidence of his juicing

Getting tired of this guy. Unironically should be stripped

humorous post, well done

Will /ourboy/ ever be the champ again?

how many of her noses could you fit in ariel's nose

Because he doesnt.

way to flush yourself goob

He saw the naked banana and really, really, really liked it

Cause he knows he loses 8 times out of 10

Goobs is much better on the feet than Tony I reckon

tony is a can
memegregor just wants MORE MONEY

gooby KOs tony

To try and convince himself and others that he's not a duck who ducked the entire division for over a year.

He has to literally one-shot him because going to the ground with Tony is a death sentence

Tony is Nate Diaz with elbows and kicks, he's a nightmare fight

>Tony is Nate Diaz with elbows and kicks, he's a nightmare fight
except tony's standup is nowhere near as good as nate's and nate would piece tony up on the feet lol

This.

Fucking Lando almost had Tony out of there in his debut. Connie-Mac is gonna murder him.

That's why I said 8/10 and not 9. Tony is better than him everywhere else and going by the 2ND Nate fight mcgregor is terrible at getting pressured against the fence and his cardio sucks. Also Tony wouldn't let his legs get kicked to oblivion.

Tony has no chin though

no, tony is awkward and would be especially hard to hit

tony is sly as fuck, I don't know if you even watch ufc tbqh

buddy tony doesn't stop getting hit in his fights, have you ever even watched the guy fight? because it sounds like you haven't

>muh lando
Why do morons forget that was a short notice fight and that literally no one knew what kind of fighter lando was? Lando is unironically a more dynamic and better striker than mcgregor who only has muh left hand and nothing else.

>Tony Ferguson
>beat Lando within an inch of his life, choked him dead
>Nate Diaz
>lost every round to Bendo, heemed by Thomson
for sure he spars with Andre Ward every day bro, his hands are second to none

Anyone have a webm of Ferguson's roll into leglock on Barboza?

>never been ko'd
>has no chin

Magrega fans are dumb

Who are you going to cling to after Gooby heems Tony?

Khabib? GSP?

McGregor literally has to knock him dead in under 2 rounds or he will fade and Ferguson will eat him alive with elbows, kicks, knees, front headlocks, and punches. Ferguson's endurance and durability is without equal.

Alvarez had never been KO'd

>Ferguson's endurance and durability is without equal.

he's not wrong, especially when compared to mcgregor

Literally name someone better at LW. Diaz is overrated and his record shows it, his best win at 155 is a Cerrone who was completely out of it and coming off a 4-fight-year.

To claim that he has no equal in endurance and durability when he has been 5 rounds only once is just plain disingenuous.