swanseacity.com/news/swans-introduce-gender-neutral-prefix
youtube.com/watch?v=yvQk1hjwx58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swanshits?

ITT TRIGGED SJW AMD NAZIS

I hope they relegated.

*exhales*

That's a suffix.

This does not affects me, there fore I will not write an opinion of it.

inb4 this thread gets deleted by the obese janitor

You now remember a time when this image was relevant.

>i-it doesn't affect me or you!! He says as it gets more pervasive in culture

so what is it

>Swansea City and Bournemouth will be the first Premier League clubs to offer their transgender and non-binary supporters a gender-neutral title prefix.

>Coinciding with Saturday’s designated LGBT fixture, the Swans and opponents Bournemouth are pleased to be able to offer supporters the option of using the ‘Mx’ title, should they not wish to be identified by traditional gender categories.

>The ‘Mx’ title, which is pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mux’, is available for all transgender and intersex people, as well as people who don’t identify with one particular gender or don’t want to be identified as being male or female.

>“As a club, we’re continually looking at ways to make our services more inclusive,” said the Swans' equality and diversity manager Lucy Norman.

>“Language plays a really important part in delivering this and ensuring that everyone feels welcome – regardless of age, gender or gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.”

>Bournemouth general manager Liz Finney added: “We’re pleased to have been able to work with Swansea City on realising this goal and making football a more inclusive environment to be enjoyed by everyone.”

>The ‘Mx’ title will be rolled out across all major points of service with the Swans, including ticket and merchandise purchases, enabling new customers to opt for their preference.

>Alternatively, for those wishing to change an existing account to the ‘Mx’ prefix, supporters can do so by simply visiting the ticket office or by calling on 08448 156 665.

swanseacity.com/news/swans-introduce-gender-neutral-prefix

apparently it is called "Mx"

>mux
>mutts
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

This, fucking Welsh dickheads

how could a team be so fucking blind?

there will be legendary bantz for this, for at least 5 years to a decade. they'll never be able to escape it

Do we have to nuke Europe or will there be a Hitler 2.0 soon?

god is truly dead

How fucking retarded can the world get
just armageddon my shit up

>Swanxe
>Swan"she"

with all this blatant SJW pandering, i cant watch the premier league anymore. What are some good league to follow that dont give a shot about degenerates?

it's only a bunch of blue haired teenagers on tumblr, they said. it will never spread to mainstream society, they said.

>designated LGBT fixture
???????????????

>supporting mental illness

Fucking disgusting. All the limp wristed queers on twitter supporting this garbage. Wonder how they'd react if grown men start identifying as 10 year old girls and start wanting to use women's toilets when their children are in there.

I'm not an alt-right incel Sup Forums cretin, but I still think this is fucking ridiculous. Surely most Swansea fans would be against this sort of thing?

Is being against this sort of thing considered "anti-trans"?

>mux
A TTL?

I-Is sunday league football still uncucked?

The replies are fucking gold

It's hilarious becuase Swansea is full of men built like brick shithouses who consist on a diet of bitter beer and wife beating.

>mexico as a prefix

Singaporean S.League. African players aren't allowed in (the government will always turn down their visa applications).

>all transgender
But transgender people don't want their own pronoun, they want people to say he or she.

>swanxhe

"Mix" just makes me think of that american player with the chant, Mix Diskerud
youtube.com/watch?v=yvQk1hjwx58

>Mx 190 kgs
has a nice ring to it

Wait I don't get it, is there like a reservation to be an official supporter for English clubs? Eg. "Mr. John Smith?" Tell a brother how this works because I'm out of the loop.

we're waaaaaaaay past the tranny stuff, that's so 2016, shit's got much much weirder.

Nuke Canada

>twospirit

>Ontario

they have drag queen reading stories to kids in public libraries (google it if you don't believe me), i really don't know where will they draw the line.

>allies
>twospirit
>QUESTIONING

MAN U and MAN City need to change their names desu it is the current year

Back in my day that was just called Disassociative Identity Disorder

it's a season pass: you pay to become a 'member' of the club, which usually means you get your own seat in the stadium for the season and in some clubs you also get to vote on matters concerning the club, elections for new board, etc

it's a personal pass

>twospirit
What the actual fuck?

It gets tougher in spanish with our gender specific wording

For instance, instead of todos/todas, you'd have to say "todxs"

What the hell is twospirit

More like have the city of Manchester change its name for being sexist and transphobic

>For instance, instead of todos/todas, you'd have to say "todxs"
Same here
Just the other week there were some niggers in an university in São Paulo doing some kind of bullshit anti-racism protest as always and they put x's in every fucking word on their signs

some people here are starting to use gender neutral languague and shit too
like instead of "compañeros" they say "compañeres"
it's fucking retarded

>2030 Premier League decided by Personchester United vs. Humynchester City

Remember when people said it's just a bunch of retards on Tumblr? I fucking warned you but you didn't listen.

I don't get why its "todxs" when that's impossible to pronounce properly. Just make it "todis".

>tfw Spurs have to change their mascot

It's a niche, my man. Look at how much backlash they're getting over this. This little suffix won't catch on and we'll all move on with our lives just fine tomorrow.

Pretty much this. They've taken it too far too soon

Swansea City, they piss where they want

No way, this is just the beginning

>Meghan @meghankroles
>Replying to @SwansOfficial
>All these comments make me want to shoot myself. Why can’t people respect others life choices

>Jas @BcfcJas
>Football isnt for people who want to identify as a unicorn

top kek

I would bet all my money that these weird tranny tumblr fags they want to include don't even watch football

fuckin wrecked

this is the truth

western culture is such pussified

>gender-neutral
literally unironically, what THE FUCK is that shit? like a 3rd, newly discovered genitalia?

Native American, look it up you shitters

I'm glad I'm a white hetrosexual male.

Bobby was born in the wrong generation again

It's Native American trans that's somewhere in between usual gendershit and religious stuff. The name's weird but the actual concept is something that's actually been around for a while compared to people coming up with fifty different names out of their asses in just the past 3 years.

Of course not. Same shit with comics. It's a desperate attempt to get any source of revenue they can, by targeting a new market, not realising they're alienating their current market by doing it.

Of course not. I remember listening to JRE podcast where he invited a professor who is fighting these lunatics in Uni he works at. There's american companies that go after every single big corporations and pretty much force them into having those shitty gender equality lectures and shit. If the corporation refuses then they start spreading shit about you and these corporations care too much about their public image. It's basically a business for those cunts as they charge you for those lectures.

Soccer's for queers anyway, what's the big deal?

I stand with you brother #OppressedWhiteMale #WhiteGenocide #100PercentNordic

>non-binary
>not wish to be identified by traditional gender categories
>pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mux’
>intersex people
>inclusive
>diversity manager

>western """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""civilization""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>diversity manager

butwhy.gif

>Lucy Norman
>Liz Finney

women ruin everything

>intersex people
That's the one thing that's genuine there though. Some people are born with both sets of genitals, or fucked up sex chromosomes like XXY. But they are very rare cases.

>Everything is based on feelings

Suffrage was an utter mistake and we will pay for it.

There are only two genders, now back to /lgbt/ with you.

So... Bournemouth's general manager is a female? Am I reading that right?

No! don't make it anything to beging with. For centuries "TodOs, compañerOs, etc" Has been used to describe a large group of both males and females and wathevers.
I fucking hate those faggots

That's a different term to the Yank phrase.

However, Bournemouth's manager looks like a tranny.

yes, and some are born with micro penis or with a rot smelling pussy or with a rare debilitating disease, yet you don't hear them asking for a special pronoun

nobody cares what these retards genitals, chromosomes or sex life is

That's the funny thing, we do have an objective definition for trannsex people, and your mental delusions are not it.

Are they implying that transgender people have it a little Mix-ed up in their heads?

>muh gender identity
>muh power of language
Who gives af. Let them have it. How does it affect you in any way, shape or form? You're still a big, tough, masculine man, right, user?

When can we start having electroshock therapy for you?

It's literally a mental illness. Should we start celebrating schizophrenic people and their delusions too?

Really dislike yids tbqh lads

He's talking about intersex. Old word was hermaphrodite.

of courshe!

Nigger if your were born with a micro dick they'd cut it off and turn you into a woman, I'm not even kidding, that's how they deal with intersex. Making people realize that some people are between male and female is a step in the right direction.

Can't wait for the Barcshes Premier League

>losing women to nigs
>losing women to chads
>now losing women to pretend-women

>LGGBDTQBRAAAAP

>those microballs
how is she able to get an erection without testosterone?