Does your country has dangerous wildlife?

Hungary
Yes
Just today, a poor man was chased by a wild boar for almost an hour relentlessly. Had he not been able to reach his car, he surely would've fallen victim to the fell beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvsB-iLVMG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40Fck4ux6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8jeyvXICzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do turks count?

How the hell do you get attacked by boars?
I saw a massive one 2 weeks ago and he just sitting around and not giving a fuck about me.

wait
you mean the boar couldn't catch the man for a whole hour while the man tried to reach his car?
was it a lame boar?

Maybe it had cubs close by

vipers, wolves, bears

STOP TRYING TO RAPE ANIMALS!!!

A LOT of serpents, bears, bobcats and wolves

Sweden
Yes

Bears and moose are known to have actually killed people here this century. (Bear has killed 2, moose has killed 1). Boars also attack people.

wolves are also potentially dangerous, but we don't have so many of them

Yes, today a man was killed and his son hospitalised by a 800kg bull in Slovenian Styria. In Upper Carniola, a man tracked and shot a bear who had been preying on sheep herds for the past few weeks. Just saw it on the fucking NATIONAL NEWS. Unbelievable. I mean, it's fine that they report every violent death that takes place in the country in the news, but the second news article is irrelevant to the wider audience and should only be reported in local news.

>wolves have been extinct for centuries here
>but now there is 1 (one) confirmed wolf pack in all of Austria
>it lives on a military training ground with artillery and live fire exercises several times a week
>apparently they don't care, as they don't move away
>they even seem to like it there because they had offspring in summer

Animals are strange

According to the article in Hungarian, he was fishing when the boar approached, it looked peaceful at first minding its own business, but eventually it began to approach the man, so he threw a sandwich at it, and ran the other way to his car.
He tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't leave him alone. After an hour the boar finally left, and the poor dude returned for his fishing pole and his still uneaten sandwich which he immediately consumed after such a traumatizing ordeal.

300 years ago, one of great our poets and military generals died to a wild boar attack, which left a grave brand in the collective consciousness of the Hungarian people, and ever since then we've been super wary of wild boars.

>boar

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

>fat lazy wiener boars

NEEEED

that boar wanted some petting. the real dangerous wildlife in hungary are gypsies.

>we've been super wary of wild boars
you mean the pussies like you have been right?

>English
Nope, we killed them all.
We gave the Scottish their own country so they don't count.

Burgerland
Yes, most niggers run feral instead of being locked up in prison.

>ooooh, look at me, being though on the internet

I bet you haven't seen anything close to real wildlife outside of zoos you pampered city fuccboi

No, not really any dangerous wildlife in Canada.

Our wildlife isn't so much dangerous as it is retarded.

Explain

>be australian
>get bit by a stinging kangaroo and die

we have feral moroccans roaming our cities

>wild boars are actually dangerous here in Japan and caused quite a few causalities and sometimes deaths (of mainly old people),
but brown bears and giant bees kill more people every year

Yes.

47 millions of them.

i have been camping weeks in the wood nigger.the only problem is in hungary that means somewhere 50 meters from a road or a power line.

look like italians to me

:DDDDDDD

Tetszel nekem, van humorod.

meow

youtube.com/watch?v=40Fck4ux6sE
only qt teddies

>How the hell do you get attacked by boars?

by hunting them, a year ago a hunter got his femoral sectioned and died

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
Hogs BTFO

Ayy lmao, Finnish language is out of this world. It sounds like an alien trying to imitate human speech (badly). It's very amusing

i just realized something the ewook in star wars actually speak finnish

you have these russian rape babies shitting up your country for good.

Jaguar
Pumas
Poison frogs
Cocodriles
Lots of tourist die for cocodriles attacks

I think that porker just wanted to talk

boars are very smart and usually chill. they tend to attack hunters a lot because they understand the hunter is out for their bacon. sadly dogs can also set them off.

You Hungarians are just unused to dealing with nature, is all. If I saw a boar in the wild, I would turn around and leave, very slowly.

Polar Bears, Grizzly Bears, to a lesser extent Black Bears, Cougars, Moose

that's probably the best but learn boar defense just in case!
youtube.com/watch?v=u8jeyvXICzY

polar bears and moose scare me more than most animals. but all included fuck hippos and ticks!

1. Your country
2. Has wild animals killed people in your country this century? (Excluding traffic accidents or deaths caused by domesticated animals)

i think at least one guy choked to death on fish bone

This, coming from a fucking Hungarian. Mate, get some perspective.

kek the music

SOMEBODY

finnic is especially disturbing for a hungarian.
it's like a crazy dude spouting words at random.

>"plantation finish abomination breakaway propaganda going biter highway apple!"
>" prophesy spider favor holiest mindless sweat patrol vacant?"
>"moth empathic diplomatic evacuation grappler brawler bomber vast cyanide..."

hupikek
törpikek

az töpörödött törpördögök
te hókuszpók rühes macskája!

we don't need dangerous wildlife here to get people killed, there will always be some dumb bastard that fall to his death while trying to climb a mountain wearing flip-flops
during summer this is a weekly occurrence, during winter it's the usual douchebags skying instead, all competing for the darwin award

>europeans
>wildlife

you murricans just can't decide if you want to cry a river about your bears and being fucking terrified of camping outdoors or be smug about having them.

see, here's your problem
you think the south is like the north, and the west like the east