Truth hurts

Truth hurts

its 100% true and anyone that disagrees is bullshitting themselves or truly just a dumb naive fuck

Sad!

literally most based actor alive

Sup Forums - so triggered they resort to combing twitter for anything racial. What's the matter buddy too scared to post this on Sup Forums? Afraid they'll tell you to go back to /r/the_donald?

>profile pic is a teddy bear with a maga hat
there is no way that this person weighs less than 250 pounds

>people complaining that black people cried for having their oscar
>cries because black peoples have an oscar

>t. butthurt niggers who can't handle the truth

>whining pays
>whining
Are these people impervious to irony?

Yes, some people just get triggered by seeing black people. It must hurt what they are feeling.

>racists on twitter

why should we care?

>black community

Blacks don't watch the Oscars, it was to please the liberal nu-male white community

>Every single person who congratulates them on winning the award knows in their head they didn't earn it.
Somehow I think niggers are incapable of understanding why this is bad.

lala bland was a mediocre oscar bait movie inferior to the rest of the competition.
Sup Forums BTFO into hyperspace.

All this may be true, but it doesn't matter. The Oscars are just a circle jerk and has zero effect on the lives of most people. They're dancing and singing monkeys meant to entertain the masses. At the end of the day, the masses have more important shit to worry about.

>This is what Shaniqua tells herself so she can sleep at night

FUCK LA LA LAND, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK SO-CALLED WHITE PEOPLE

NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SEEING NON GENDER CONFORMING BLACK BODIES FORCING PALE OPPRESSOR BODIES OFF THE STAGE

WE THE REAL ISRAELITES NOW BOIIIIIIIIII

>Sup Forums

Doesn't care about the Oscars.

They're busy chasing boogeymen at the moment.

You're confusing Sup Forums for reddit again.

Well it's true on both fronts.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Holy fucking shit that's a lot of triggered alt-cucks. I bet no one has even seen it.

I haven't.

>deserve

The Oscars are a marketing and P.R. industry award.

They are not objective competitions with outcomes that can be measured empirically.

Lionsgate and people in the industry successfully campaigned to get the Black Gay movie the award.

They won.

Why do people care?

You'd think so but then again they are retarded anyway since they are using twitterin the first place

I see Sup Forums is quickly turning into Sup Forumsmblr.

So... Sup Forumsmblr?

Who gives a shit about the soft bigotry of lowered expectations as long as you get that grip?

They haven't watched it, they won't watch it and if Sup Forums is anything to go by they won't even talk about it. They probably don't even know who won, just that some celebrity who they suspect is probably a Jewish communist made some kind of embarrassing mistake.

Sup Forums massively overestimates people's interest in these things.

Maybe if they whine enough they'll get Oscars too. It doesn't defeat their point.

>it's racist to criticize this issue

This is our fault for raiding reddit and bringing the infection back with us.

>Jewish communist
You just need to use one of those. They're the same thing.

It's legitimately a good question.
How will we ever know that Moonlight or any other black film/person from now on wins their Oscar because the Academy considered it the best, or just because of the OscarsSoBlack debacle?

I think it's funny that Hollywood convinced so many dumbasses that La La Land is good. It's like a room full of people jerking Hollywood off.

Isn't his iq around 170?

>How will we ever know that Moonlight or any other black film/person from now on wins their Oscar because the Academy considered it the best, or just because of the OscarsSoBlack debacle?

As opposed to every single time a white person wins, where it's obviously out of merit and not politics?

everyone in this thread realizes that the only reason people are complaining about this is because
1. La La Land was probably the only movie they even heard of on the nomination list
2. They probably didn't see any of the movies but love to complain about other people complaining

La La Land wasn't really that good
It was fun, but that doesn't equal great quality

180+

>white people have NEVER preferred people of their own race over others
why bother lying?

Its a meme

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Here I got one.
#NBASoBlack

If you honestly think Moonlight was the better movie, you're truly a faggot.

according to him, anyway

Did you miss the tweets calling black people "nigs" and telling them to go back to selling crack, or are you just a thick fuck?
If you find yourself getting upset about the skin colour of recipients at an award show, you're probably racist.

>he thinks this is a real issue
inb4 the faggot accuses me of being an sjw

The Bogdanoffs liked Moonlight better, then they made a call. We get to live with the aftermath.

niggers winning oscars is white genocide, cuck

But a movie about gay black people is great right?

>unironically using Twitter caps to make your point
It's bad enough when faggots use it to bring attention to some whiny bitch now you guys are using to be whiny bitches

Why bother avoiding an answer to the question?

We've come full circle. That's why this is an issue in the first place. The nigs got butthurt that it was only white people at the Oscars last year

If we only had been like the muslims - castrated our slaves, we wouldn't have this problem.

actually no, they started this hashtag you fucking idiot.

The problem is that Moonlight does deserve the award, but so long as nigs keep whining and complaining, any awards that Blacks win will always have question marks over them

i love how these twitter users are saying "the homosexual black movie shouldn't have won, the flaming gay musical should have!"

Or had sent them back like Lincoln wanted.

OR picked our own goddamn cotton.

I mean, fuck.

lmao all this butt hurt

>whites narrowly avoided a race war they couldn't hope to win
You guys were lucky this time, but that doesn't mean we forgive you.

moonlight was garbage

oh please, both are mediocre made for a tv movie.

>couldn't hope to win

We make camps for folk that think that way, you know.

in your autistic power fantasy maybe

The Moonlight better win over La La Land thing was funny. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, not many people saw Moonlight right? I'm referring to the general public (and not Academy members). Did it get a national release or was it select/art house theaters?

I mean its cool if you feel passionately about one or the other, but, if you're just spouting shit on twitter without watching it to just stoke the flames, thats lame.

Sorry, can't hear you over my privilege elevating me over the glass ceiling we invented just to keep your bitch ass down. This is our world, you just work here.

>Dancing around the question

The solution is simple, there needs to be separate categories for blacks and whites like actors and actresses

>happy family man is anti-Trump
>angry meme-spouting virgins on Sup Forums are pro Trump
really makes me think

HEY

how about us asians? no, let me correct that, if you're gonna do it that way, put in a separate category for mexicans, chinese, koreans, japanese, american indians, etc. why the fuck are you only giving a special category for niggers?

Moonlight is probably a more legitimate film than Fences (white guilt movie) or Hidden Figures (pretending a white woman was black movie).

You don't need to think for it to be obvious that Trump supporters are the unhappy ones. It's why they supported Trump, after all.

Blacks and Whites are the only important races, rest of you are just background characters

i just dont like niggers and mudslimes in my country is that too much to ask?

It is when white women want niggers inside them

What kills me is the irony that a filthy rich black actress who's never seen or been to a ghetto started oscarssowhite. And nobody said anything or pointed this out.

>happy family man

More like neurotic jew manchild lmao

>Blacks and Whites are the only important races

so it comes full circle. you enslaved blacks and now blacks enslave you by white bending over backwards just to appease the niggers

the fucking iron

>guy who gets triggered by seeing friends with different views than him on his facebook
>happy family man
really ponders the noggin

>tfw never cared about any academy awards to begin with but the SJW and anti-SJW shitflinging is too funny to ignore

not him but i hid all of the anti Trump propaganda from my friends. its just sickening

I doesn't matter.
Look how hard Miramax used to campaign for Oscars. All parties and gift baskets and shit.
Did any of those Oscar bait films deserve anything? Fuck no. But they get to say "best picture" on the box art for all the retard mums that unironically watch that shit.

Were not blinded by societies trappings aka marriage and children which more or less blind you to certain facts.

don't be mad that other people found love and are perpetuating their genes
you have only yourselves to blame for your failure as men

>want's to save the white race
>don't want to get married and have children

really grinds your gears

>my wife will never leave and my kids will be perfect

This user is in for a rough time.

>this is what autists from /r9k/ tell themselves to keep from committing suicide

>I don't know how to interact with women and children
>the examples I have of cheating women and terrible kids aren't representative of poor life choices but a comment on society as a whole
go outside

Projecting much? I wouldn't have a kid right now even though my wife begs for it

good thing Jamal is ready to pick the slack lol

>conversation at work about Oscars today
>one coworker bitching about SJWs and white guilt and Moonlight winning
>admits he hasn't seen Moonlight
>defends himself as "not racist" but just tired of "affirmative action" and thinks everyone should be treated equally
>different coworker starts quizzing him on black actors/actresses/films/shows that have won awards in the last several years
>all of them clearly only won due to affirmative action pandering
>other coworker asks him if he thinks every single award ever given to anyone or anything "black" was undeserved
>he bristles at the suggestion but then fails to name literally any exceptions to this in his mind

At least Sup Forumslacks are honest and blatant about their opinions. Can you finish redpilling these whishy-washy cunts?

t. permavirgin white knight

are you retarded?

Films should be awarded based on their own merits. Not the skin color most prominently featured in them like Moonlight has. Name a "black film" that you really think deserves an award for over whatever got it instead.

I'd guild this post if I could. Upvoted GENTLE SIR for your bravery.

>la la land
>deserving of best picture
Top jej

You just aren't a dreamer like us La La Friends.

It's true though. Your life is going to be much more easier without that shit, not because of muh responsibility but because you won't be forced to do with any bullshit that may ruin your life in a long run.

Monochromatic colours are boring

Primary red blue yellow are patrician