"I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS"

>"I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS"

That's not what he said

Who are you quoting?

YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING SMILE AND BLOW ME

>They take it up in the ass
So according to Mel, as long as you're topping it's not gay?

i lick my girlfriends asshole and we do anal sometimes.. soo.. he's wrong. an asshole is make for great loving.

Where was that implied?

He was being cheeky, you retard.

Mel was drunk & held by California divorce law while sayin that.

It's the reason Robin Williams killed himself & why George Clooney is now a Trump supporter.

>What do you think of gays Mel?
>They take it up in the ass lmao XDD
Therefore, a gay is someone who takes it up in the ass

kek mel is the absolute madman

If he doesn't direct another movie he at least has a bright career ahead of him as an award show reaction shot.

Suuure he was.

>It's the reason Robin Williams killed himself
Uhh
wasn't the reason why Robin necked himself because of his decade long depression and his wife being a parasitic lifeform by also screwing over his children?

Based Mel Gibson hates black people and women just like me :) He is, dare I say it, dare I say, do you dare me to say it, dare I say, I'm gonna say it, dare I, dare I dare it, well well well my friends, dare I say.../ourguy/

>George Clooney is now a Trump supporter
When did this happen?

DONT FORGET THE FIRST PART

>YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PIG IN HEAT

>IMPLYING HE'S WRONG

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE ARE WOMEN GOOD FOR

>be religious
>be hateful, arrogant etc.

What religion is Mel

/ourCatholic/

It's an extremely well known fact that Mel Gibson is a devout Catholic. Get out from your rock, bud.

Catholic

Catholics really hate jews. I have family and friends that are catholic and they hate jews with a burning passion. I think it has something to do with the jews ratting out Jesus to the romans or something.

I think that just a thing for white catholics, or better said, it's just regular white people being racist who also happen to be catholic

it's because jews hate roman catholics

He makes a valid point

Jews hate Christ

>white people being racist

In my experience Whites are the least racist people.

Hating Christ is not the problem.

Getting Christ killed is the problem.

It's a mutual hatred rooted in millennia of conflict. Jews steal from and undermine Catholics and Catholics occasionally getting tired of their shit and pogrom their asses.

>They're traveling in packs. Niggers do travel in packs!

autism

I am going to use this in the next Jonah vs Weather Girl thread

“You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.”

It's definitely not just white Catholics. I'm Arab and Catholic, and I hate Jews. In fact I dare say that us Arab Christians hate Jews more than Muslims; muslims only hate Jews for the Palestine thing but Christian Arabs hate Jews for the Palestine thing AND for killing Jesus. I inherited my Jew-hatred directly from my parents. My dad told me that Freemasons and Jehovah's Witness are Judaic Zionist plots to destroy Christianity; and also that when Jewish kids are young, their parents teach them this lesson where they tell their kid to stand on a table and fall backwards and their parents will catch them. The Jewish parent then lets his kid fall and hit the floor, the lesson being "never trust anyone, not even your parents." Not sure if Jewish parents actually do this, but my dad seems to believe they do, and it seems like an incredibly Jewish thing to do.

to be fair though bashar is not saint himself

>implying

>"I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS"

The love they shared.... #Transcendent

Both are the problem. It's been 2000 years since they killed him, and they haven't repented. They don't even act like they don't hate him. Jewish comedians, Jewish atheists, Orthodox Jews all have one thing in common. Denouncing Jesus, and many times brazenly maligning him.

Please someone tell me they have that pic of the crying laughing emoji face edited over Mel's face as he does the double ok sign...fuck that was a mouthful.

>when Jewish kids are young, their parents teach them this lesson where they tell their kid to stand on a table and fall backwards and their parents will catch them. The Jewish parent then lets his kid fall and hit the floor, the lesson being "never trust anyone, not even your parents." Not sure if Jewish parents actually do this, but my dad seems to believe they do, and it seems like an incredibly Jewish thing to do.

lmao that is so Jewish too. I could believe it.

>YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING SMILE AND BLOW ME

At the same time? This might be a little too demanding.

>My dad told me that Freemasons and Jehovah's Witness are Judaic Zionist plots
lel your dad is a retard, lots of freemason movements have catholic roots beginning from back when the templars were a thing and they don't allow jews, the fucking opus dei are hard line freemasons
jehovas are money grabbers though

>most of those countries aren't even involved outside of conspiracy theories

Based af.

What are you on about? Most Freemasons are Jewish. Their symbol also strikingly resembles a star of david

kek

truly /ourfuckingguy/

No, Robin killed himself because he was in the early stages of Dementia, he couldn't remember his lines, among other things. His career was ending and he didn't want to be a burden to his family.

>Most Freemasons are Jewish
Lel you're dumb as fuck and fell for all the Sup Forums propaganda, jews got their own clubs and associations, freemasons are mostly christian as shown by many european aristocrats that are part of them despite what memers say.

>Don't make me push the button again Mel

They are mostly Christian zionists the ones that are "Christian" the remainder are Jews.

You're the ignorant dumbfuck here claiming Freemasons are Catholic; Freemasons are the most anti-catholic organisation in history, a catholic who joins the Freemasons gets instantly excommunicated.

He's stayed silent for a while, he got pussiefied or they won't let him direct again.

Oh, I love those threads. I'll see you there, famm ;)

Be careful what you wish for. It might happen

Mel gets more endearing every time I see him.

>They are mostly Christian zionists
lel you've truly fallen far the deep end, the JIDF propaganda does wonders
>Freemasons gets instantly excommunicated.
yeah that's why there's a shitload of them in the Vatican lmao

Antique style. Only the receiver is gay.
>hahaha, Domophon, look at this faggot with my dick up his ass!

yes my friends, this man is indeed /myguy/

that image isnt very convincing user, any person can make something like that from a 3rd world middle eastern secularist country

lol

>No, Robin killed himself because he was in the early stages of Dementia
oh yeah I forgot about that

fuck me he had some really unlucky genes

How do I know this isn't propoganda?

Atleast with Ghaddafi we had verified sources

wtf I love catholic now

>can't even be racist at your own home

fucking americans, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>hates black people
he's friends with Danny Glover and he hates niggers as everyone should
>hates women
lol sure buddy. he hated his parasitic whore wife not all women. if he did he wouldn't be in a relationship right now

you forgot to say kikes btw :^)

>he's friends with Danny Glover
and mr blade himself

it's wild niggers you oven dodger wannabe retard

HE

JUST

DIDNT

do you think those are his real eyes?

There's even more reason to hate Jews, look at what they did in mid 20th century Russia, and late 20th century America up to today.

lol sure buddy

jesus christ mel be more subtle

can't hide who you are man

when you hate blacks that much, you just gotta get the black germs off dude

>Mel is a manlet

L O L

Kek

Holy fuck Mel is tiny. No wonder he's so insecure.

Alt-right logic

>praise someone for making racist hateful statements
>spread your ideas with literally millions of like minded people online
>pretend that racism isn't pervasive as fuck
>pretend that minorities aren't at a huge disadvantage because of this shit

If you're American you have even more reason T B H
We'll never be able to pay off the debt from the Iraq/Afghanistan wars.

BASED

Whenever I get down in the dumps I go on YouTube and play those messages he left and laugh myself into happiness.

Whatever you say, fag.

>I'LL BURN THE GOD DAMN HOUSE DOWN BUT YOU'LL BLOW ME FIRST.

You gonna make it, kiddo?

The racism is borne out of interaction and observation of minorities and the negative impact they have, which outweighs the benefits.

you ok user?

In his Breitbart fanfiction.

Mel would rip your fucking arms off just for a goof.

How do we stop him??
He's like a one man holocaust

So instead of asking "why do minorities have these problems" or "is this limited to minorities", you jump straight to "they are subhuman".

My preschool got bomb threats called into it by anti semites. And you're on here blaming minorities for you being racist. Which makes sense, you blame them for everything else, why not push your own faults onto them.

Mel wouldn't be able to reach my arms LOL

>manlet overcompensating

lol

I can say with 100% certainty that Catholics are some of the biggest jewish lackeys on the planet.

>88
>tfw I can't escape

How do you feel about the fact that Jesus said he would return while some of his disciples (who are all dead) were still alive?

Does this invalidate your entire religion?

>t. no source

Why do you think that Podesta has been supporting movements to undermine catholicism with libshit propaganda? Jews and cryptojews fear a strong united catholic church.

based

He is catholic but he is a Sedevacantist. He goes to an independent traditionalist church. So he is different from other Catholics.