Why does the media hate Trump so much?

why does the media hate Trump so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/05/clinton-trump-tv-ads/86726702/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4VRIpmAss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because felons tend to hate the sunlight

because the media is owned and manipulated by those who have something to lose if Trump gains office

(((because)))

They are too much alike

is this a joke? the media fucking loves trump. he gives them sooo muuuch higher ratings when they talk about him than when they don't

He's a major threat to the globalist narrative.

>the media fucking loves trump. he gives them sooo muuuch higher ratings when they talk about him than when they don't
If not the media, the Don wouldn't save millions of dollars on ads

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/05/clinton-trump-tv-ads/86726702/

Maybe because he's s racist bigot?

Because they can't stump him.

hey americanfags, 2 questions..
1.is there any chance for Trump to beat that shitface hillary?
2.hows trump doing atm at the polls?

You mean aside from the fact that he OBVIOUSLY HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT?

Jesus. Do you even listen to him? He sounds like a teenager who forgot to study for an exam. He has no fucking idea what he's talking about. Every policy conversation is like he's hearing it for the very first time. It's fucking idiotic. It's like you just hired an actor and put him in front of a camera without ever showing him a script. It looks fucking stupid and ridiculous. He's the most unprepared idiot to ever run for the Presidency.

It's fucking insulting to the voters. And a complete disgrace to the country.

why do non-diapers hate him?!!

He's not exactly hard to hate, a bit of introspection from the Trump camp might make his victory more plausible, give them an actual chance and such.

Did you ever see that South park episode with the sex rehab? Where they say 'Theres a Turd in the Punch Bowl' that's literally every establishment politician on both sides right now.

They hate strong, successful, white males.

Every time I see that orange wall of rage face it's tiny bird lips are open as wide as possible in order to spew vitriol and hate. Every picture of him looks the same. Guy's gonna have a stroke!

go to sleep Rato

tell me Sup Forums are tanning beds degenerate?

Not at all. It's just he just spews so much negativity that I have associated his fake tan with his personality to the point where he seems radioactive with hate.

>Running Against Hillary

Fuck up. As if the SJW and extreme left-wing media don't hate white males and western civilisation far more than trump could possibly hate anyone.

you dont think something that causes skin cancer is degenerate?

>inb4 he dies before his first term is over from skin cancer

Okay, like, I am gonna win. It's gonna be uuuge! Okay. Hilary's a liar okay. Some people are saying I don’t have a plan. Okay? I have a uuuge plan okay? I am gonna build a wall. And she lies, okay. It's gonna be beautiful okay? I'm uuuge! I am really rich okay? I gotta lotta money, like a lot okay. And she's probably a rapist, okay. She's ugly too, unlike my daughter okay, who is really hot. Have you seen my wife? I love women okay, you just gotta treat em like shit okay. It's gonna be uuuge okay. You'll see. I'm not PC okay. I think she's probably a Jew okay. Not saying anything but, you know, she's probably a liar, a rapist and a jew. Don't forget criminal too. Okay. Okay, buy my hats. They're great hats okay. Okay?

He just makes it really easy to hate him

trump is a zionist candidate who would never talk shit about jews

thats why everyone here hates him

oh wait...

He's a nationalist working against the Globalist agenda. The media isn't going to like him.

Okay, the media are a bunch of scum bag liars okay. They come here and they listen to me and, okay, they quote me. They are horrible people okay. When I am president I will shut them up okay. They say my hair isn't real. Look, it's real okay?

He is running as a Republican

>hehe he talks without a teleprompter wat a DUPID!!

Cuckold leafs, everyone.

because he's running against them.

He's always been treated very well by the media until he became a serious candidate

The media is 90% Jewish Democrat.

The media is just click bait these days and Trump stories are the best click bait

they can't control him and it drives them up the wall

so youre saying the jewish media cant control a zionist?

Understand that you feel awful about the state affairs and are lashing out at your northern neighbours in frustration. I'd be embarrassed too. I mean, I know how you feel. Our guy does some cringe worthy stuff too. It's like he's not in touch with reality. We all deserve better leaders.

>h-he's not responding to the brainwashing anymore...
>he's brainwashing us!

More like he cannot control himself. He retracts his I'll conceived tweets, back tracks and resorts to insults when he's talked himself into a corner.

(((They))) do not want Trump to win
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4VRIpmAss

Like you?

You're making as much sense as he does. Like me.......what?

1. yes
2. yes

so it's confirmed that it's actually him posting and not a campaign manager

this is somehow a bad thing

Step aside, goys.

Let the meme masters handle it from here.

Because they're told to. Not one of his detractors has actually read his policies.

Because he has an (R) next to his name.

Nice logic. We know it's him posting because we recognize his brand of idiocy. That's what you want in a president, impulsive, dumb and stupid.
But you can identify with his racist rants because he's just like you. He has soooo much in common with the average working man.

Because he's a fucking white male.

The Jews, like any parasite, hate competition.

Cuz he dumb

Because he's an idiot, or at least he pretends to be in order to garner votes.

Hate to interrupt the Trump circlejerk here but most intelligent people find Trump boorish and pigheaded

>impulsive, dumb and stupid
That's where you're wrong.

You wouldn't know an alpha male if they raped you up the ass!

Roll over and play cuck.

Anyone with sense despises him.

Guess what that makes you?

>his brand of idiocy

What I want in a president is a REAL HUMAN BEING. None of this fucking PC shit that most politicians pull. Even if I don't agree with something he says, I still respect him. He's not an obvious scripted character like Shillary.

If this world is going to shit, fuck it. At least it'll be on our terms.

1. Smug
2. White
3. Speaks his mind

That's really all you need to know.

Try not to be too egocentric, your head might blow up.

I don't want a retard with Dunning-Kruger to be the president of the US

>muh human being
Let me guess, you want the president to be a guy "you could have a beer with" too, right? You're everything that's wrong with democracy m8.

wew lad

Trump hates the media like Michelangelo hated the hammer and the chisel.

>Let me guess, you want the president to be a guy "you could have a beer with" too, right?

when and where did I ever say that

he's a fucking billionaire and I'm a wage slave peasant, obviously we have nothing in common

> $0.05 has been deposited into your Shillary account

I tawt he wuz wayciss!

I wuz a good liberal. I dindu nuffin.

>And a complete disgrace to the country.
You know what's the real disgrace to this country?
The fact Hillary isn't rotting in jail.

Because he isn't the media, duh?

why do you act like this screenshot is proof of anything?

For all we know, you created two emails and had a conversation with yourself and screenshotted it.

Epic, you really exposed those shills m8 :^)

anyone watching this kike lovefest on CNN?

>the absurd notion that jews run the world

>"Trump is careless"
>FBI says Hillary is careless

You why do the jews hate trump

It's simple, he's going to pull back the curtain, and burn it all down

He's todo, and they're the wizard of oz!

The FBI hates her. Find out how she evaded prosecution with one simple trick.

Because the people hate him, so the media changes their subject to be interesting to viewers so they can make some money.
Really, everything about American politics is superficial.
Election time is basically a fund raising event on cocaine.

Because he completely robs them of their monopoly on information. Much like FDR and the radio

>the people
>comrade

Oy Vey Goyim. He's an enemy of The People!

Trump is the result of the common powerless masses getting together and burning it down. They will dance like chimps around the fire and be wanting to come home before the sun comes up like children camping in the backyard during a thunderstorm. Truth is, Uncle Donald won't be there for you. Not if he is as smart as you say he is.

>implying trump doesn't know exactly what he's doing

Ah yes, The Wiz's big ugly green head projection is reminiscent of jews

They're educated and progressive.

Because he plays the game excellently and is a threat to their status quo.

but the people hate shillary too and yet that doesnt stop the media from being her bitch

I like how this 10/10 post was completely ignored by Trumpcucks, kek.

we get thousands of these stupid posts a day. it's nothing different than the "lol trump is doing a favor for hillary being a retard in the election"

faggot leafs sucking dick itt

The Wizard of Ozrael.

Thousands, nay millions of posters literally asking, USA, WTF?

Assuming we are of the same gender, unless you mean hetro figgots, but somehow I don’t think so.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

mfw when that actor is glenn close

>gender
>oy vey

Because according to the left, he's offensive, inconsistent, and has an unpresidential temperament.

because the media is nothing more than a platform for propaganda controlled by special interests with money /thread how are people still clueless to this? it's getting fucking frustrating

1. Yes, if Trump is able to sway enough public opinion of Hillary through the debates and the upcoming docs like Clinton Cash

2. Most polls show Hillary up between 5-10%. A lot of 2012 polls had Romney up at this point though, its still completely in the air.

In the end, Trump may just end up getting fucked by voters using identity politics though

How is that an insult? Are you getting all orange in the face? Try to focus on the discussion. I know it's hard when you're used to blowing that gasket when intellectually out manouvered.

because he says mean things and all of the establishment interests on both sides dont know what the fuck he'll do in office.

>voluntary skin cancer
>loved by millennial womyns

what do you think?

>offensive, inconsistent, and has an unpresidential temperament
truthful, adaptable, assertive

Leddit raid detected.