/nba/ general Giannis Strikes Again Edition

CLE: Derrick Rose takes leave from Cavaliers, contemplating retirement

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sc6cwbt
basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248134/Lonzo-Ball-Was-Offered-Four-Year-$10M-Shoe-Deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit op

>A league source believes the Cavs would consider a Jordan-Tristan swap, first rounder would likely be in there too

y dont u make it urself instead of suckin lauri markannens nipples

>CLE: Derrick Rose takes leave from Cavaliers, contemplating retirement
SAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you're going to start it early at least do it right or don't do it at all.

>if you're going to start it early at least do it right or don't do it at all.

rather let you do it and then judge you

>if you're going to start it early at least do it right or don't do it at all.

by the way guys I created a discord for real time shitposting and thanksgivings when we have slow times like holidays or the offseason
link is below:
discord.gg/sc6cwbt
still generally figuring out the kinks and stuff, but anyway everyones welcome except larry probably I guess

lol you idiot don't do that

We already have a locked discord with all the /nba/ elites and a strict application process to keep larrold out.

Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good

is /nba/ another general to be destroyed by discord
lmao good riddance

this one is better don't be jelly. we are all already signed to a major label

Why not?

>If DRose retired outright, he'd be leaving an adidas deal with 6 years and roughly $70+ Million remaining on the table.

>daily reminder that rose never got injured before he started wearing adidas

lebron please get this boy back in nikes and save his life and career

All the money in the world probably couldn't buy him knees that don't hurt like hell every day of his life while still allowing him to play ball.

>We

stupid sexy curry

new discord is lit as fuck lmao
NSFW if you know what i mean

Whats a good "news site" for basketball?

Casual here.

nba.com :)

the new discord

Should Derrick Rose retire?

The Thunder are pretenders

If D Rose sits out this season, it'll be a blessing in disguise for fit and rotation purposes.
With that being said, the Cavs need to trade for a backup pg that can shoot and play d......
Make a move for Delly asap. Bring the GOAT back.
He's losing pt in Milwaukee.

Can someone tell me what happen to Derrick Rose this time around

LeBron bullied him into retirement because he wants cap space to get DeAndre Jordan.

Rose probably has one of the saddest careers in NBA history. Still I'll always be a fan of Rose no matter what.

I'm the only nigga in there except for the owner and Larry lmao

Did he get hurt again?

i know bro. niggas need to join but they ain't trying to join

damn bro, they'll let you in one day you don't have to pout in the corner like that

The smiley face added, not sure if youre being sarcastic and it not being a good site.

last time there was a link here it was a trap discord

oh look we have a turn in the punch bowl

the good type of trap or the bad type?

Biggest what if in NBA history too. I believe that if he didn't get injured against the sixers, he'd have maybe 2 or 3 rings by now.
But right now it seems he'll be the first MVP that won't make it to the HOF. Being a Rose fan is suffering...

Nothing will ever replace the LD. Stop trying.

w-will he make the Hall of Fame?
he was so good, and sold so many shoes, he changed basketball.... plz

im impatient bro. im sorry

just tryna provide an open place for niggas to shitpost about basketball during slow days. not tryin to replace nothin.

holy shit the new discord has it's first confirmed NBA player to log in

bad type. made me wonder where the user got the link from. is it really worth having that in your isp history in order to troll

does he get a cut of lil pumps song?

lmao it just got turnt up user made a (get this) a turkey pizza

madman

Don't @ me if you don't even work on your game IRL

Im about to cry. Drose retirement will be the end of basketball for me. I'll legit stop watching if he's not out there clawing back to his old self. I love watching him play. He carried the bulls to the playoffs, he had to be double teamed by lebron and Wade in order to be stopped in the play offs and created iconic moments through out his career. He was a new hope in chicago.
Drose you were the chosen one. You were suppose to destroy lebron james and dwade, not join them. You were supposed to bring greatness to the court, not leave it in injuries.
I loved you like a brother drose.

>his neighborhood hoop has a net
lmao white suburb detected

Derrick Rose

>Rapist
>Awful player
>Maybe the worst player in the league
>Loved by everybody

Dwight Howard

>Man of God
>Actually a good player still
>Hasn't raped anyone
>Hated by everyone

?????

>that entire post
I'm on the verge of tears, fuck you man. I'll stop watching as well if he's gone, I can't take it anymore. There's no justice in this world

does your locked discord have magic johnsons son in it?
i don't think so

the peoples discord

two words: Media Hype

The role media plays in a player's stardom cannot be understated. If they are painted positively at any point, they will always have a cushion in terms of popularity. And the opposite can also be said: if the media paints a play negatively, particularly in the earlier stages, they will always have some stigma attached when it comes to popularity.

>le off-court issues
99% of sports fans unironically don't give a fuck about a player's off court (or off field depending on the sport) issues shy of only murder. The people that do care don't even watch sports.

If someone was involved in the gang rape of a woman then yeah, that's going to affect how much I like an athlete.

Keep my man's name out of your mouth foo. Before I come over there and beat yo ass

You are the 1%

reminder: The Bulls would've been in the finals in 2012 if not for the Game 1 injury, possibly the most devastating injury of all time, went from MVP/easy trip to the finals, to out of the NBA in his 20s
really sucks

why do you hate rape faggot?

I wasn't the one doing the raping

Lavarr was right lol, Trump literally lied

I say no. His injuries kept him from playing enough games to put up Hall of Fame stats. Truthfully, he only had what, 2 great seasons?

Listen brit we all know this already, this thread about drose. Don't bring politics into this

trap how?

le what if man

yeah, if Penny Hardaway didnt make it, I dont think Rose can.... : (

Anthony Davis getting extremely slept on

What if I told you some flowers bloom and wither before spring? The Wilting Rose: an ESPN 30 for 30

Realgm
Twitter
CBS sports app

And I will continue to sleep on him until he finally gets his ass out of New Orleans

drose has like 80mil left on his adidas contract he's not going anywhere

Is this true?

Guys I just noticed something kinda spooky
The Nets and Blazers had the exact same FG%, 3PT%, and FT% in todays game

oh shit u right

rate my career

>Lonzo Ball rejected a traditional sneaker endorsement from at least one company worth $10 million over four years.

>LaVar Ball handled negotiations as he was seeking $1 billion for Big Baller Brand.

>"A billion dollars, it has to be there," Ball told USA Today in the spring. "That's our number, a billion, straight out of the gate. And you don't even have to give it to me all up front. Give us $100 mil over 10 years."

>Big Baller Brand has been in development for several months.

>basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/248134/Lonzo-Ball-Was-Offered-Four-Year-$10M-Shoe-Deal

literally costing his kids millions of dollars. what an absolute selfish asshole.

9/10 one season
3/10 average for the rest

Only MVP to have zero chance at the HOF

Who the fuck is this guy and why does he think he’s worth a billion?

yeah it's fucking true
>drose first signature comes out 2010
>drose first major injury comes in 2011
hmmmm

LeBron needs to get Nike to buy out that contract and save this boy's life and career with some god mode Nikes.

Good career, like Tmac, Yao and Grant Hill we will always be wondering how far they could have reached without injuries...tmac in particular could have been a top 10 player all-time

He's betting on himself (his kid). There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and only poor, working class people think otherwise.

>living in the ghetto

Lonzo can always sign a deal with a traditional company, even at his worst, he's a walking triple double, those 10 million deals will always be there plus he's in fucking LA, it's not like he's playing in some shithole like Cleveland or Boston

Is Derrick Rose the worst player to win MVP?

thats a dificult question
id say he has the worst career out of everyone who has won mvp

he deserved his mvp though, at the skill level he was at when he won it

What's the best Kanye album?

T-Mac was basically Melo without the jumper. A cancer, blackhole, 1st round exit waiting to happen.

This is objectively wrong, stop shitposting.

Also a revolving door on defense.

1) College Dropout
1a) Graduation

Everything else is mid shit tier

not even close. T-Mac was the best finisher at the rim I've ever seen in his prime, Melo is just a fat jumper man. He can't finish at the rim lol

worst career, most potential imo
he was easily the most athletic MVP of all time, he went right at all the top NBA players in his prime (LeBron, Kobe, guys like that) and they all had huge respect for him
I think he had all the makings of a great NBA player, in terms of his approach and the "it" factor, just he relied on his athleticism so much
it'd be like if Curry fucked up his elbow and kept fucking it up to the point he couldn't shoot over 20 times without fucking it up again

lmao bro did you even watch McGrady? Dude was a fucking beast in his prime, lots of people even have him over Kobe for that 03 year

808s & Heartbreak. It's sublime.

Would have potentially be in the WCF in 08 if he didnt fuck up his knee, that Rockets team was getting hurt left and right between him and Yao and Mutumbo

Yeah I watched McGrady. Was overrated as fuck, basically a taller Steve Francis lmao.

@79898023
Delusional

>Yeah I watched McGrady. Was overrated as fuck, basically a taller Steve Francis lmao.

>Yeah I watched McGrady. Was overrated as fuck, basically a taller Steve Francis lmao.

Prove that McGrady wasn't a soft, team-killling cancer faggots.

If BBB is even remotely successful the kids will make way more than from any shoe deal

Shoe deals are horrific for the players in terms of how much money the shoes make and how much the players see