Does Trump really have a chance? Today's FBI announcement was depressing

Does Trump really have a chance? Today's FBI announcement was depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes not stop whining

kek, so cute.

Unfortunately not

OF course not..

today ment they already chose her as the 45th president

No worries at the end he will be getting his reward.....is part of the Clintonian Master Plan...and he is into it.....

i came into this thread for the cat, where is it?

>cuKfuWUS
>cuK

The ride is only going to get more interesting.

Recent polls had over 80% saying that H should have been indicted, so we're talking a HUGE percentage of liberals hate her as well.

The fun begins with the Democratic National Convention this month when BLM and Bernouts all rabble rouse and try to split the party, should be pretty neat to see what happens at that time, and it's only going to be more enjoyable from there on out.

Patience, OP - this race is FAR from over, lots of surprises in store for the next 5 months!

How's your cuck-fu wuss?

I know! Kitty is always so sad but it looks like he has an eye infection.

Yes

And if he doesn't win I guess at least ww3 will be interesting.

>eye infection
poor cat, did she dyed?

Thank you user. I needed this

It's a photoshop. My friend showed me the original yesterday

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupted as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petition to charge Hillary...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

Spread this petition around

>cuckfu

Lord kek has exposed another Shillary.

>awwwwwwwww
qt3.141592 kitty

Done. Is this posted on the trump general?

baka desu senpai

>cuk fu wus

Holy shit. That's the most beta ID I've ever seen.

>Cuck
>Fu...Waifu
>Cuckfu
>WUS
>Wuss
>Flag

Damn son it's the most beta ID and post i've ever seen. meme magic is going too far.

Trump has

Depends on how well Trump can dismantle his current perception as being the "racist and sexist loose cannon" candidate in the next few months.

If he pulls it off reasonably well, he wins by virtue of "woman who broke laws and got off by a technicality" no longer being the lesser evil for a majority of Americans.

>cuK
>WUS
>france

jesus fucking christ mate go home

He has no chance. He's merrily a puppet, an illusion of choice, whether he realizes or not.

The FBI announcement makes things better for Trump in the long run. The FBI director spent a very long time listing all the things she did wrong to the point that many of us were thinking there's no way she's not going to be charged, then says there's nothing to charge her with. This gives Trump a shit ton of ammunition against her. Also, in two months, people are not going to remember a lot of the particulars, they're just going to remember that there was a very suspect meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch , then suddenly Hillary gets off. All Trump will really have to do is constantly beat the "crooked Hillary" drum.

Nope, enjoy watching her destroy the world.