Bates Motel Final Season Live Thread

Starting , I don't have any links, but maybe some kind soul will provide later on.

Fuck you Norman you crazy shit

Uncle gonna get Norma'd tonight?

Fuck I hate it when he gets smug

so he's Sam Loomis - the character from Psycho

He knows he has Sam by the balls, fuck I bet he gets off more on Sam knowing he's going to fuck his wife than actually fucking his wife.

so...does Norma knowing French mean Norman knows French?

Chicks gonna run into Caleb isn't he

>basement

Chick is dying in a minute isn't he?

So, Chick is gonna use these to smuggle drugs aint he?

I was thinking the same

>trying to put fear into the heart of a psychopath

oh Sam you poor delusional ass hat

>It's a Caleb cries episode

Anyone else just see a preview for Mary Kills People

it looks amazing but it's on Lifetime...

Dead thread and last season everyone was talking about that finale too.

Scary how much Madeleine looks like Norma. I know it's intentional, but casting did a great job getting Isabelle McNally.

Lifetime gets it right every once in a while. Their Britney stuff was terrible, though. I'll give Mary a look.

Madeline is so hot. She looks a lot like a girl I work with, whom I spill spaghetti on every time we talk.

So does Chick know Norman has her body? He was just writing a memoir of sorts before Caleb walked in so he knows something.

So I presume only the last few episodes are gonna be Psycho? Or are they gonna work Romero, Dylan, Chick, etc into it somehow?

It was funny when he was asking Norman "How's that freezer working for ya?"

He saw her body in the finale and is a pretty astute guy. He reads people well and is good at fitting pieces together.

We're already in Psycho, Sam is character from the movie

Well he sure as fuck knows now

I forgot that part honestly since it has been so long.

Damn! Now we're getting to the fun shit. How many eps left? Been waiting 4 years for this.

He saw it in the last finale. He told Norman something about coping however he needs to as long as he realizes that shes dead.

I mean the events as we see them, aka not from Norman's perspective.

Got my answer. 8 more episodes. Finale on April 24.

I'm going to miss this show and I still miss Jodi from season 2.

Show has been a great example of a slow burn. If you are at all familiar with the source material than you knew where this show would end up. But rather than cover the build up in a season they slowly built up. Norman gets worse, we get treated to a few murders and a fake out, all of this entrenched in the sexier drug storyline thay Dylan and Romero take us through. It helps keep the viewer interested while Norman slowly breaks down and can't distinguish between reality and imagination.

We've finally arrived at Psycho and boy howdy it's gonna be a fun ride. Buckle up buckaroos.

The Slow Burn is the bread and butter of Hitchcock style

There were enough deviations from the movie to even keep fans of that interested. Dylan has been based all throughout and my favorite character other than Norman and Norma.