Anyone can confirm this?

Anyone can confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/
snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

privjet, nice proxy

rip romaniabro

The only thing a Romanian ever hacked through is his wife

Romanians hack through alot of things, border fences, industrial complexes.

Cucked western governments who think poor "Roma" people face discrimination let them come into their countries. Romanians need to be wiped clean off the earth

How pure of a coincidence would that be?

i guess he just couldn't hack it in jail

If he's dead how they get a pic of him

It's fake.

Story is real. christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/

Snopes says fake, but they are liars.
snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell/

>((Snopes))

Photo is from when he turned himself in to the FBI.

The Christian Times often posts sensational fake stories like this. I don't think they are a parody site, and evangelicals aren't known for their bantz, so I'm not sure why they do it so much, but they do.

About as pure as a key witness against cliton committing suicide via lifting fucking weights..

Stay woke, senpai

RIP Guaccifer

what the fuck is Snopes? sounds like yet another left wing "news" site that pop up like cockroaches

Why would he turn himself into the FBI? That's the LAST place he should go.

Stupid website that debunks urban legends

Why s that though?

I rarely ask for a redpill leaf, I honestly know nothing of them besides Romania is kind of a shithole economically, they have darker skin and sometimes really attractive women.

Are they even white?

Roma =/= Romanian REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Surely they wouldn't be this brazen. Surely.

He tried to hang himself but halfway through the rope broke and fell onto a sharp object which impaled him and consequently caused a large steel bookshelf to fall on his head, crushing it. These things happen a lot in jail. It is quite normal.

This is something the Clintons would do...

Oh look another skeleton in the clintons family closet.

Clintons trail of death.

One time when I was like 12 I called this Romanian immigrant kid a gypsy and he beat the shit out of me. I was surprised as fuck since at that age I hadn't lost a fight yet, despite being in many because I was in the ghetto. I also thought Romanians were gypsies tbqh.

Now we're still sort of friends 14 years later and he is based as fuck and hates liberals. I guess I deserved that one.

tl;dr don't call Romanians gypsies unless you want to fight them

More death clippings.

amateurs. you're not supposed to use high-profile actors when you are faking news

No they aren't they're subhumans who will pick your wallet and they fuck their cousins and have 20 abortions by the time they're 21

He was mad because he is a gypsy, it's like calling a Jew a Jew, gypsies hate it and to into a blind animalistic rage.