Is it wrong that i like when black people talk at movies theaters Sup Forums?

is it wrong that i like when black people talk at movies theaters Sup Forums?

they just make the experience better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InLfUMjyKNo
wavy.com/2017/02/27/4-shot-outside-newport-news-movie-theater-overnight/
youtube.com/watch?v=ntfProwNYkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No! Black people are evil. Sad!

Wow. Racist much?

going to a movie theater full of blacks is fucking great user try it

I find it pretty funny if I don't care about the movie that much. There are almost no black people where I grew up, so I thought it was just a silly meme before I moved. They actually yell at the screen and throw things in real life

giving hollywood shit the respect it deserves. i like yelling at screens, too.

This. Especially horror movies.

>NIGGA DON'T OPEN DAT DOOR!

shit kills me every time.

Depends on the movie

Shitty horror movie: excellent
Fast & furious movie: fantastic
Shitty comedy movie: pretty good

Everything else is pretty much made worse

It is definitely wrong, but it makes sense that an average IQ of 75ish Sup Forums poster who likes memes would enjoy something like that.

Going to horror movies on a Friday night in a black neighborhood is the best thing ever.

>tfw I live in a town with a low black population
>will never know this feel

I gotta do this now

Depending on the movie, yeah it can be great. I saw Get Out with a theater full of them and had a blast, not even meming

this

Is it wrong that I like when black people fuck my wife in my bedroom?

They just make the experience better

yeah everyone loves having to go through security to see a flick and the fights every weekend

oh and cant forget the monthly shootings

truly the best

50 years later

WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE
ok get ready to launch into space, make sure you're strapped in

BUT BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE
AWWWW SHIT WE GOING TO SPACE AND SHIT NIGGA

Black guy here

I am a quiet neet like you all but yeah most blacks make quips and humorous observations during movies, especially horror movies

We just cant get enough of white people doing obviously stupid things thatany street smart person would know

Like we were watching bye bye man and we were talking about how you could just end the movie by killing the person who knew about bye bye man at the start

its whiteys that shoot up theatres actually

no i mean in real life

not memeing on the internet

>tfw i live in a "town" without cinema

uhhh look up james holmes he LITERALLY SHOT UP A MOVIE THEATRE. I dont feel any less safe around black people cause im not a fucking racist.

This so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=InLfUMjyKNo

When was the last time a black person shot up a movie theater?

Yeah it can be nice when they are in that happy medium of just loud enough to hear them but not too loud to make them obnoxious. I went and saw Split and sat next to a black dude like he.
>hey bitch don't go in there
>these white people just sitting there
>oh shit that nigga is scary

I go to packed theatres to watch capeshit, the white millennials yelling about references to the comics and cameos is comedy gold

>"you know that old guy created all the Avengers? He's in all the MCU films!"
>mfw Stan Lee has been doing this for almost 20 years and people still think it's a secret

really explains why americans have such a shit taste in film you can't even watch them without distraction.
Pathetic you are really such pitiful people.

Sorry you got blown the fuck out so quickly Sup Forums

I'd like to enjoy this but I've read so many news articles about black people beating up people at theaters for almost no reason that I'm scared to be in a predominantly black theater

Only if the movie is trash.
If they interrupt a kino I'd be pissed.

try yesterday

wavy.com/2017/02/27/4-shot-outside-newport-news-movie-theater-overnight/

It happens all the time but its not in the news because no one cares

Only during horror movies

They can make a 4/10 horro flick to 8/10

>Live in Texas
>Never any black guys at theaters
MFW

No really you are loathsome you are no better then Sup Forums. You act like you are any different because you reply with your own uniquely American racial anecdote about theater shootings? Like you are keeping score and body counts just to bring up at the right time, you sure showed them stooping to a level no different.

and not only that, he was wrong

see my post here

youtube.com/watch?v=ntfProwNYkE

But how would you know who to kill without that person telling you about the bye bye man? Isn't that what makes him come after you?