/CFB/ - F*** Pitt edition

last weekend of the regular season! Make sure you enjoy it!
>Pitt upsets undefeated Miami and taints the ACC Championship Game some

tonight:
8:00 ET FOX: Chancellor's Spurs: Texas Tech at Texas
8:00 ET ESPN: Commonwealth Cup: VT at UVA
10:30 ET FS1: UC-Berkeley Bears at UC-Los Angeles Bruins

SATURDAY:

Noon (ET)
FOX - The Game (of the B1G): Ohio State at Michigan
ESPN - Florida Cup: FSU at Florida
ABC - Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate: Georgia at GT
ESPN2 - Old Oaken Bucket: Indiana at Purdue
SECN - Governor's Cup: Louisville at Kentucky

Afternoon
3:30 pm ET CBS: Iron Bowl: Alabama at Auburn
3:30 pm ET ABC: Paul Bunyan's Axe: Wisconsin at Minnesota
3:30 pm ET CBSSN: Milk Can: Boise St at Fresno St (Gm 1/2 of MWC division champs)
3:30 pm ET ESPN2: Farmageddon: Iowa State at Kansas State
3:30 pm ET ESPNU: UNC at NC State (25 miles from each other)
3:45 ET ESPN: West Virginia at Oklahoma
4:00 ET FS1: Land of Lincoln Trophy: Northwestern at Illinois
4:00 ET SECN: 112th meeting: Vanderbilt (Nashville) at Tennessee (Knoxville)
4:30 ET Pac-12N: Territorial Cup: Arizona at Arizona State
5:00 ET NBCSN: Bayou Classic: Grambling State (LA) vs. Southern (LA)

Evening
7:00 ET ESPN2: Civil War: Oregon State at Oregon
7:30 ET ESPN: Palmetto Bowl: Clemson at South Carolina
7:30 ET SECN: 56th meeting, border war: aTm at LSU
8:00 ET ABC: Legends Trophy: Notre Dame at Stanford
8:00 ET FOX: Apple Cup: Washington State at Washington

Late
10:00 ET FS1: Rumble in the Rockies: Colorado at Utah

full schedule:
>fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJY06RboxzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for chokies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED YOU FAT NIGGER, SO GLAD YOUR STUPID ASS IS GONE.

Don't know who the fuck >we are going to hire though.

first for bevo XV

For the Glory of UCF!

>Bret beleima fired as head coach of Arkansas. Despite injuries to 10 of his top players as well as having the #1 difficult schedule in the SEC.

Attending my first non-bowl Texas game edition.

War Eagle woo

>Glory
>Needed the refs to give you your first two touchdowns
Maybe next year you'll actually be able to beat us because you're good enough kek
We beat ourselves and fucking special teams screwed everyone else's hard work

Is that a dummy knight on that horse?

fucking go for it

They fired him as he was walking off the field tonight, kek. That's what he deserves for ditching Wisconsin like he did.

Auburn needs to run the table. I won't be upset if GA wins the SEC, though.

That's quite an athlete right there.

no. Haven't you ever fought gallantly in bloody battles chopping off heads, limbs and inflicting mortal wounds as you sustain near fatal wounds yourself?

The Red Raiders will win this game in a fairly close one. No more than 10 points, but realistically between 3 and 7. Texas will keep it close, if not lead it for most of the game.

Texas will get their horns tangled up and will get poached by most of the gun-slinging provided by Tech. Texas will be back next year for sure, Baby!

Why does Texas, famed blue blood and power house of the state, have Texas Tech as their big end of the year rival? Surely the students of Austin don't get pumped for this game. It's a sure win so why get pumped up for this game, did the Rough Riders once steal their mascot? According to pic related they've hardly ever upset one of the most well funded cfb programs -- why on Earth are these teams rivals?

>mfw the Panthers wreck another perfect season.

Fuck you and your overrated bs
and Fuck Notre Dame too

Few teams will know the trauma faced by a team like Texas. They'll look down upon 95% of CFB, but in modern times they have to claim any and every win as their championship game. They are destined to be bottom feeders until a miracle happens, user. I'd say it was sad, but most of CFB couldn't care less.

Only once, but my athlete was tired from running the Kentucky Derby

>So it's UCF's and the refs' fault if one of USF's players does a suplex on a UCF ballcarrier when he's out-of-bounds.

>It's UCF's and the refs' fault if the USF defender tries to shove Milton by the side of his throat as soon as he releases the ball.

Man, this is getting more tastier by the moment.

Prepare to be upset...

>tfw tuition is going to spike when they decide to hire Gus
>I was actually considering finishing my degree

>bielma

I hate Texas sweet tea. I like my tea with lemon

FUCK TEXASS

Thanks for using the same file name, user.

I don't want to see Auburn win it all, but it'd be nice to see someone not named Bama come out of the SEC for a change.

Because aTm left a few years back

Tech will take it

UT only has 2 minutes of energy

Trust me user, I care about what happens to the biggest team in Texas, but I guess they're just unrivaled in the Big 12.

and they went from big12 yearly contenders to sec fodder

I think you are confusing your team with OU, user.

yea but we got a shit ton of money out of it plus a brand new fancy stadium while UT is subsidizing KU football lel

I know that's what you'd like to see. And its not going to happen.

A&m were never ever truly Big 12 contenders

I guess the big 12 is really shit then if a&m would compete in it.

well good thing we got that sweet espn deal
literally free money from Disney

Fuck you man, you don't turn down SEC money

lol u lost 2 kansas

I'm all for Bama Vs. Clemson 3.0 if it happens. Just getting to the big dance would be excellent for the turnover and current productivity of my team this year.

>selling your soul to disney
user, I...

>Northern FIU LARPs
Oh this is hilarious, enjoy your almost all nigger team faggot, you're going to get embarrassed at your championship kek

WVU-Miami broship when?

>suplex
Shut up you giant pussy
Like I said if those tackles we're done anywhere worth a shit they would have just been tackles. I was a photographer on the field, I watched as the refs ignored literally dozens of holding calls but when UCF needed one because they couldn't even convert on fucking 3rd and 2 you sure as shit saw a yellow fly
You guys are the FIU of the northern part of the state and the fact that you even call this a win is ridiculous.
Your team is trash, the only reason you're good is because your head coach forces you to throw short passes and since nobody else in the division left alone the entire eastern seaboard plays a short game it's really easy to gain yards.
Your players are tiny just like when we played oaklahoma and looked like kids.
Your running ack took a backseat to the QB because he couldn't handle being hit by our defence just like even your biggest receiver was getting wiped the fuck out every time he managed to get the ball.
Regardless if you win next week your coach is gone and you'll be back to a joke team.
Just remember, you said ahead of the game you were gunna run up the score like crazy

(you)

Ben "The Junkyard Dog" Boulware did a nice suplex to a Syracuse player back in 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJY06RboxzY

The prophecy begins, anons. Tech will begin to build a 3-7 point lead that may get matched along the way, but they will ultimately win by that amount of points in the end. Mark the tape!

>tfw you can't say "guns up" in a liberal state or else you get arrested

What's with all the weird camera views?

The only Longhorn player showing up is the punter

TEXAS!!!!!

FIGHT!!!!!

That angle used for the Texas punt was horrible. This trend toward "Madden" level viewership is pretty bad. College ball doesn't need gimmicks. Save that for the NFL as if flails around for ways to bring back ratings.

FOX is a garbage sports network, that's why.

Pic related dude wants to pump the punter all night long.

Did you know that the University of Virginia was founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819, a few years after Jefferson finished his two terms as the 3rd US President?

Fuck Jefferson. He freed the slaves.

Yes.

Did he move on up to the Eastside?

V. Tech being up by only 3 at this point makes Miami look even worse.

The absolute state of Miami. Sad.

Texas only rival is OU. We never even considered aggy a rival. Literally every team we play thinks we are a rival to them lmao.

>you will never go to a university built by a slave-owning former president

Is she taking her shirt off cause she's sweaty and hot? Damn Texas heat, she should invest in an air conditioner

>watch Skins-Gnats last night
>get to watch Tech-Cuckvaliers tonight

It's like I get a double dose of boredom and shit ball play.

also
JUST
>black qbs

>that busted face
Texas basically is Mexico

If only the quality of women wearing Texas attire could translate to the quality of football the university puts out each week. Such a sad team.

That ain't what happened at the game either, was basically a side toss

Then what is New Mexico?

I realize that, user. However, I'm probably the only none fan of the game that can produce a suplex in any cfb context.

rightful Arizona clay

nice targeting there

Jefferson was also a dirtt nigger lover

Better than Old Mexico, aka Texas

Did you know that US News rates UVA the #1 university of all public schools in the 49 states outside of California (Cal/UCLA)?

The only Power Five schools ranked ahead of UVA are:
>California: Stanford, Cal, USC, UCLA
>North Carolina: Duke
>Tennessee: Vanderbilt
>Chicago area: Notre Dame, Northwestern

If Texas is old Mexico, then what is Mexico?

Lol
Good one neak beard! Go your own way!
Back, just watch.
*answers*

A dumpster fire of diarrhea and donkey shows.

Respect where respect is due

a remnant of the former glory of Spain

Sometimes the two are combined

There isn't a team in that state worth a shit

I'd buy you a beer or drink of your choice if I could, user.

I enjoy Johnny Walker, but let's take a rain check
You've a good night mate

Texas should go independant. these fucking hour long reviews of STUPID SHIT ruin the rig12 games.

KLIFF

Like become its own Republic?

I honestly just want to say I fucking hate texass. I'm glad they've made Tech their big rival, really highlights what a joke this """"""blue-blood"""""" is, except they literally had one of their championships given to them by Nixon. Fun fact their big rival, A&M, didn't even allow women into their school until the 70s and they would still lose to them. Texas is only carried by the media. They now claim that Oklahoma was their big rival, but Oklahoma's big rival was Nebraska -- so they're really just two teams that thought their shit didn't stink and now they play Gaylor and Kansas every year and claim to have a competitive conference.

If you're saying Texas is back and I should watch for the influx of women then, no, user, you're wrong.

The women delivered are far more attractive than Texas will ever been in years to come. Specifically, they are attractive. Texas is cow shit.

OU, Oklahoma State, TCU, and others will achieve league greatness well beyond what Texas can do in 5+ years.

I have no connection to the BG12, but I can smell a dumpster fire when I sense it. Good day, sir.

>Like become its own Republic?
Yup. Stop giving money to this corrupt shithole government that just blows it all on Israeli missions on the other side of the world.

Which is the better program: Texas or Oklahoma?

Noted. Good night, user.

Oklahoma.

Hands down.

UT had a good run, but Oklahoma has been as constant as the Northern Star.

we hate Miami dude

Eat shit faggot. Nobody made you shit. You aren't our rival and you never will be. Lubbock will always be a little cow patty in a bad flat farmland of nothing.

You dumb fucks are going to fire coach kool and get even worse. Leach was great, you fired him. Koach Kliff Kool is good, you'll fire him. Next you will probably get some shitty diversity hire retard.

I'm about to play some Overwatch Quick Play (mostly Mercy), and I expect Tech to win this game by 3-7 points. Mark the tape!

half of all OU players come from Texas so the answer is pretty obvious

Please, stay up north where you belong Yankee.

Damn, it feels like Texas has had the ball for 30 minutes

I'm not a UCF fan but living in tampa, boy oh boy do I enjoy USF salt.

Thanks UCF bros, Ill enjoy this one.

>resorting to trash-talking the city of Lubbock
How the mighty have fallen. Not even people who live there think it's anything special