Why are Western women so ready to divorce their husbands at the slightest hint of of their husband not being the man...

Why are Western women so ready to divorce their husbands at the slightest hint of of their husband not being the man they once were?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women's nature is to trade up. Biology is a cruel mistress.

Because they only ever wanted them for what they can get out of them.

I could kinda understand her in this situation. Even though it's a shitty thing to do, it would be hard not to. And in the long term, it probably is a better idea to do so.

Because the idea of a marriage only being valid if there is "Love" has been spread for the last couple hundred years and this is the result. Once the "Love" is gone, so too is the marriage.

Why are Western women so ready to divorce their husbands at the slightest hint of of their husband is a BAKED ZOMBIE?

This is shop. Please tell me it's shop.
This is depressing as fuck.

because men insist on having their own biological children, instead of using the best dna available to create far superior offspring.

It's real. She left him and he killed himself.

Its not. She divorced him shortly after and took half his shit

Would you want to be looking up on that face as he fucks your cunt?

Because people used to believe in honour, that a man's honour was to his wife and a wife's honour was to her husband. One thing confucius once said "If you govern the people legalistically, they will avoid crime out of fear of punishment, but if you govern through honour, they will avoid crime out of fear of personal shame.
Modern society is anti-west. Nothing about is western anymore. I don't care who says "But I believe in libertarianism, or fascism, or nationalism". Nobody ever fucking gets it; it's not about the ism; it's not about how we govern, it's about how we harmonize society.

Who cares? Divroce isn't a "I don't feel like it anymore" thing.

They divorced in 2007 and he died December 26, 2012 after falling on ice.

Women can't fall in love with real men, only illusionary celebrities can satisfy them (and then only until they find out there's a real man behind all the glamour).

kek he died from booze and opiates

Never said that it was a good thing. You have no idea what you would do in that situation...therefore should not judge so fucking fast.

Because alimony and welfare.

In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.

He did fall, but there was more to it.

His fault then.

I wouldn't marry that either.

I'd totally fuck that gimps wife.

Those wounds weren't caused by biology. He was still one of the best of us, genetically, for making the cut to be a soldier.

She just decided she didn't care about anything but looks.

The jews did that to them

Now I know he is a degenerate. Sad.

It's funny how men who are constantly called pigs and disgusting and sex maniacs who objectify women stay with their wives when she gets fat, when she gets sick, when she needs help but a guy can lose his pinkie toe and his wife will leave him.

Western society has made it incredibly easy to do so.

i thought he shot himself but they didn't wish to say that so faked some other story. anybody know for sure?

I've dated a girl who was paralyzed from the waist down. The relationship only ended because her family moved away when her dad got relocated to another AF base.

Not exactly the same thing, but still, you shouldn't give up just because someone isn't the same as they used to be.

I would never let my woman marry me if I looked like that.

I would cut her loose and dive deep into a bottle. Probably chase my booze with a .45

She married him after the accident.

negative. she's fat now.

why not become a degenerate addict, after something like that happens to you your life is done

was he a heroin addict or was he using prescribed pain killers?

Implying you wouldn't drug yourself to stifle the pain of becoming the elephant man after a horrific war injury. Please.

Did she have a colostomy bag?

Give details

Tell me you wouldn't get hooked on drugs and alcohol if you went to war and got your face burnt off and came back and your wife decides to divorce you and take half your money

Like most women.

no loyalty, no principles, just give me more free shit

THEY DONT LOVE YOU, THEY LOVE THAT YOU LOVE THEM

When you've fallen low enough that you feel the warmth of Hell, degeneracy of the least of your concerns.

Poor guy.

>le western le women are le awful
>I'm a bitter chink who can't get a white girl to say hi to me
Fuck off back to Mongolia then, pin dick.

Women leave men because they expect them to change and they don't. Men leave women because they hope they won't change and they do.

>She just decided she didn't care about anything but looks.

Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't marry some1 that looked like a monster either

so you dated her before she got paralyzed?

>you have to get women to do things for you
that already makes them shitty organisms

>chivalry is not dead

LOL I know plenty of my friends who left their wives due to breast cancer. Lots of men can't handle a woman with no tits. Just because you are strawmaning women to be vain does not at all prove men are not equally vain.

>genetically the best for being a soldier

This is how brainwashed amerifats are.

T. A former infantry soldier

After. She was sweet.

Yes, but I didn't mind.

>using Le meme
>2020-8+5-1

Utilise ce même pour te suicider, faggot.

We have a winner. The rise in the sense that there has to be a sort of perpetual romance put us on this track.

Marriage was not so long ago seen as something markedly different: it was a joining of two families for the purpose of raising children (and educating them in the Church) with mutual support and companionship as an 'accident' of the marriage. By accident, I mean it in the philosophical sense.

You can still find decent women, but it will take years probably. There are some non-autistic and functioning families at traditional Mass parishes.

I'm pretty sure I could deal with paralysis. However seeing a mutilated fallout ghoul face every night roaming about my house is something I feel would get uncomfortable fast

Can someone make a picture of the women slowly fading away?

I don't ever plan on being an asshole. I just know lots of ppl who would be. You do know you could have done the long distance thing. Hell I did that for a girl.

Sad for both of them, really. Divorce was inevitable. Blame the (((globalists))) who started the war in the first place...

As someone who recently left his wife I have to ask this.

If you get married and your significant other changes so drastically that it makes your life a living hell are you supposed to just stay? Why should someone have to stay in a situation like that? Isn't it better for them to just break up than for one or both of them to be miserable?

That's great, I knew this one Muslim guy who's really nice and works at the humane society and says ISIS doesn't represent Islam and the Quran says to be friends with Christians

why did you break up?

Daily reminder that veteran suicide is 80% AFTER significant other LEAVES THEM! Soldiers can handle ptsd better than most, but going through a breakup can push them over the top. It happened to two of my family and it really fucking sucks. If you have family that come out of military and their partner left them, be there for them and don't let them even think about using drugs.

Nope I would not. Prob would just be on a cocktail of anti depressants and what not.

How did it work? Did she cum? Was she really loose? Did she have to take the bag off during coitus?

I'd make a genuinely good looking mask of some sort to hide my face and be a vigilante/Robin Hood type theif 2bh. I would have nothing to lose.

Because if you married and made a vow you gave your word you would stay with that person no matter what but these last couple of centuries people have become oathbreakers and liars.

Now I'm curious as well

This man is right.

Back in the days people married for opportunity, and the marriage were usually succesfull

Why not trying to fix it first instead just saying "i am special boy, i deserve heaven for me" why if she ned something which actually you could give, if you tried , nevermind fag

because she's a cunt who made my life miserable

Bro what fucking nuclear dump do you live next to

you sound like you made a bad decision, maybe stop getting into financial contracts because of your dick

Wait a minute, how is pedophilia looked highly upon by Muslims if fucking 12 year olds makes them sluts

Yeah, we discussed it, but those rarely work.

I won't I am just a realist. None of you know what you would do. The girl does get a point for marrying him after the accident. How many women would actually date him after that? Not many. For all we know they had other issues within the marriage that led to the divorce. At the end of the day we shall never know the whole story cause he is dead and she ain't talking.

Daily reminder that the faggot on OPs pic was a faggot that died of an overdose, but, hey, at least he fought for Israel

...Mohammed?

You should stay.

You made a eternal vow, and you should keep your word like a man.

Because it is often an indication that there are more lies in wait, what with a lot of them pretending to be far more than they are.
Searching scapegoats to deny things being their fault is one other hallmark of that tendency.

Has that guy killed himself yet? You know it is only a matter of time.

Vets are also more likely to be abusing their SO, family, and substances. So why should someone stay in a violet or abuse relationship because he will kill himself.

Probably for the best, tbqh.

Only for it?

God damnit, men become weak faggots these days. And worse, traitors

Sounds like she just needs the ol' Irish Kiss

Vows don't mean much to most people and there is almost no stigma to being divorced these days.

This. I dont see american soldiers as hero, i see more them as victims of your corporations,neither as enemies , only those cheap bastards

Probably were engaged and planned marriage when he came back and the pressure was too big on the girl to do it out of pity.

But then, when she talked to her lawyer about her plans to divorce, the lawyer rubbed his hands together and said "wanna make some money, sweet goyim?".

no you're not supposed to stay. if they changed that drastically they broke the contract.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch

We had sex, but she couldn't feel anything, so there's really no point.We stopped having sex after a few months. She did like giving head, though.

I really think most of you kids will change your mind when/if you ever get married.

After about 3 years when your wife has done a completely 360 you'll look back on this thread and shed a tiny fag tear into the sink as you wash the dishes.

50% divorce rate and baby boomers everywhere...aka hell.

I remember a Joseph Campbell interview where he talked about this. I think he linked the modern idea of love with the Troubadours, I don't remember all the details but it is a recent idea.

>till death due you part
>yeah weve been married for 8 years and ive been dissatisfied with him for 3 days now because he wont buy me these new pair of whore heels and he said its because were not 'financially stable' right now like what the fuck does that mean god men are such idiots they should just be able to read my mind and know things about me that i dont even know wow like fuck my life i have nothing but shit to put up with in my life it sucks here in this first world country esp. when ur hubby works 12 hours a day and makes 90 grand a year and all i do is complain and whine and complain and stay at home all day and complain and scheme with my fat whore friends over the phone about how to get rid of my hubby and anyway like i whined about before ive been mad at him for 3 days now and im ready to divorce my hubby

imma cry now probably thanks OP

How? Don't marry a soldier if you can't deal with the real shit of war.

Do you live in chernobyl?

Further proof that women are unworthy of men.

it's not only the marriage. this generation got the lowest consistency rate for jobs, an average young fellow works in a job for maximum 2 years.

You get what you put into a relationship that you want. If she and you wanted to be together you would be. You would have found a way. I'm not judging you for I am also guessing your a teen since her dad made her move.

Sickness and in health, faggot.

If you don't like the smell of shit, don't marry someone who works in sewage treatment.

That's terrible

That just proves OPs point, people are shitty and only get married to be fucking normies and tell friends and family on Facebook they're getting married

I would be so happy if my wife survived breast cancer at all, holy fucking sjit man I can only wish and beg that I have someone like that in my life if I ever got cancer

GTFO MY Sup Forums