SHE JUST TOLD EVERYONE YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET, YOU MUST BE SO EMBARRASSED!

SHE JUST TOLD EVERYONE YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET, YOU MUST BE SO EMBARRASSED!

kino

The perfect example of trying too hard

what the fuck is this guy's problem?

It's intentional. It's over the top to the point that it's funny again. Get with the picture.

>it is intentionally bad

Pom Klementieff is gonna kill it as Mantis.

I will never understand how this movie was favored by many. I thought it was okay but not the best marvel movie ever.

Has Batista become a good actor or is he just directed well?

It's easier to play an over the top character

it's actually probably the only remotely funny scene from the trailer. The jokes before this one were abysmal

He has worked hard. Ever since GOTG 1, he mentioned he has sought out help and advice on how to act. He'll never win an Oscar, but he's believable now.

can't say. I'm no expert, but he has probably improved since he's working on it.

>this is what capeshitters actually believe

LOL DUDUE YOU NEVER HAERD OF IRRONY BEFORE I WAS BEING I RONIC HAHAH ITS WHERE YOU PRETEND TO BE A STUPID OBNOXIOUS FAGGOT THAT WAY YOU CAN LAUGH ABOUT HOW ANNOYING IT WOULD BE IF SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY THAT WAY THATS WHY I ACT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IM IRONIC xD

I unironically enjoyed this movie

It didn't feel like the regular MCU capshit, it felt like a fun space adventure movie with the perfect tone and comedy.

Fight me

>It's over the top to the point that it's fucking cringe

FTFY

You can't stay 12 y/o for the rest of your life user,

Just like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex.

>Unironically using cringe

Kys my man

How could you enjoy that movie when it hasn't come out yet?

it's not out yet retard

>Unironically using kys
Cringe my man

>DO ME DO ME

What did he mean by this?

cringe is exactly what it is though

His deepest, darkest secret is that he has a crush on a girl?

What the fuck?

I don't even like these movies but do you guys really not get the joke? The joke was that the stupid loud character was breaking an unspoken social rule without realizing it and was being very loud and over-the-top for effect. Whether you think it's funny or not, it's definitely still a clear joke. It's not "trying too hard"

Who is this semen demon?

>marvelcucks need to be told when a quip is funny otherwise they don't know when to laugh

Holy shit these generic shit Marvel movies really do pander to the lowest denominator

Now this is funny

I'm talking about the first one faggot.

Chell

Never underestimate the autists that frequent this place.

>when it's bad it's good
>except for suicide squad which was Batista's character, the movie, and you called it the worst movie of all time
Ayyyyyyyy.

Now THIS is podracing

No one cares about Reddit: The Movie 2

Horrible movie, couldn't finish it. Boring as hell.
Are all Marvel movies like this?

Oh wait, this is the sequel?
Well, I won't watch it, the first one was just bad.

I do.
Fight me faggot!!!