Wait when do they fuck

wait when do they fuck

never but scully gets raped by a guy shapeshifted as mulder in one episode

i watched all 8 seasons duchovny was a regular to see them do just that. not once did they fieck

Really?
DROPPED

ALMOST raped. Real Mulder arrives at the last second and stops it iirc

Please. Accept the mystery.

Didn't see the last movie or new season. They still don't hook up? Or have a kid? I remember reading an interview where David said that they couldn't have a kid and be running around chasing bad guys but doesn't she have one in the new season?

She had a kid at the end of the original series, which turned out to be Mulder's (or that was heavily implied), which they gave away to a foster family.

If he's still around, that kid would be an adult now.

>it's a Mulder sees a confirmation for a super spooky thing then it goes it away right before Scully arrives episode

I always figured they were fuckbuddies from day one but didn't start to get serious until later on in the show.

>its a long pretentious intro monologue episode

They only bang as part of that weird alt-reality Nirvana vision Scully has in "All Things." It's unclear whether that actually happened. They certainly slept together post season 9

>It's a boring as fuck Christianity episode

William was born 2001 so he's about 15 at the end of the revival

>it's yet another Mulder's Sister episode

The episode where Scully sees her ex boyfriend in a Hospital bed and contemplates her life. She ends up falling asleep at Mulders apartment at the end of the episode. At the beginning it's implied because she's getting dressed in Mulders bedroom bathroom and Mulder is asleep in bed presumably naked

Episode is called 'All Things' btw

>all these presumptions and assumptions

Haven't you got an autopsy to perform, Scully?

And replaces the shapeshifter's dick with his own dick?

I was a huge fan of the original series, one of my favorite shows of all time, how did the new episodes hold up? I saw some webms posted here when it was going on and it looked....underwhelming

Dr Scully, I'm FBI

it's supernatural season6 tier. first episode is even worse.
there was a funny episode though, i think it was ep3.

This episode was better than any sex scene.

I'm so lonely

>it's a fedorafag post

I need to watch the last episode but the only one I really disliked was episode 5. That was fucking terrible. I liked the other ones. It's certainly better than seasons 9 and 7.