Anyone else on Sup Forums watch My 600 Pound Life?

Anyone else on Sup Forums watch My 600 Pound Life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would i watch a tv show about myself

>she will never smother you with her fat tumor

Why live?

Watch it? I live it! *taps typing wand*

She's a big gal.

for america

me on the left

>tfw my 300 lb life
halfway there bros

>be fat
>want to be on My 600 Pound Life
>producers or whatever tv people come to my house
>interview is going great, think I can finally be on tv
>one more step to the process
>have to be weighed
>step on scale
>598 lbs
>tfw they all immediately leave

Do people this fat have really skin due to all the stretching?

Why would i watch it when i live it?

No, but its images like this that made me lose weight. Although I havent hit the gym in a week and I already hate myself

There are better fat people shows on tv.

That guy isn't even very fat.

No they have thin skin from being made fun of all the time.

>Tfw you will never eat her cheesy potato

How do these fatfucks even maintain their weight? They would need like 5000 calories a day to maintain that kinda weight. Who pays for all the food?

The government mostly.

Taxpayers

>7 limes
Every time

Is this the same woman who cried when she tried to eat broccoli?

Constant snacking does wonders. Also, I remember hearing something about how if you overeat enough, your brain just says "fuck it" and stops registering you being full, so that's why fatties complain about still being hungry a lot. Sounds a little specious but I dunno.

It's inspiring to see how much the body can take. Like you'd think people that big with those shitty food addictions would die in a day. But no they just keep on truckin'.

>7 limes

in LA, 7 limes would cost you like 1.50

If he had a smaller bowl, cut out the cream/jam, and did the occasional walk he'd be alright
He's fat user
>This is how many potatoes you eat a year
Ok not defending the woman (because shes a fat retard who eats nothing but fucking potatoes/starch) but saying "you eat this much __ a year" is kind of a cheap shock value thing. Think about how much chicken, fruit, or whatever you can eat within a year. Its going to seem like a lot regardless. But I guess whatever gets her to stop I suppose

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
2:20

Lena Dunham is looking good

>He's fat user

No, he's only slightly chubby. These people are fat

That fat bitch ran nowhere

>Being fat just runs in my family
>Bitch nothing runs in your family

I thought food stamps were supposed to help out with groceries, not completely cover them

Dont even get me started on fucking food stamps. I have the unfortunate pleasure of working at a grocery store, and if you ever wanted to see how bullshit the system is and what your tax dollars go towards, this is it. Junk food, fucking sea food, hundreds of dollars worth of food goes to these lazy fucks. And you know what? Its never enough. They still steal and they bitch about prices that are a dollar difference.

Kek

you can do it, I believe in you

No, theyre fucking obese user. Theres fat, and then theres this

Well here, in the Antarctic research base where I'm currently stationed, 7 limes cost a bit more. Fag.

>tfw you'll never be this comfy

Remember when you could make fun of fat people in a television show?

i dont understand, i dont understand what im looking at. is it like a jabba slug puppet?

Al Bundy is a goddamn hero

Al Bundy might actually be the most Sup Forums character ever.

That was a fucking magnificent show. I'm glad I was alive at a time when it was still on air.

I get hungry when I watch this show is that weird
they always eat the worst amazing shit

We need more anti-fat shows.

>amerifatsos

i hate fat people so god damn much

gonna need a link to this episode

In 50 years you'll be dead of heart disease while The Natty King and I laugh at your funeral.

Do they really promote a fruit only diet?

How comfy do you think it must in her vagina?

wtf I love LazyTown now

In one episode they make a cake full of candy

I'd rather die then eat this shit every day for the rest of my life. No meat at all? Fuck that.

I used to weigh over 450lbs.
But I never had saggy fat tumors like the people on these shows. Also no diabeetus or cholesterol or High BP either.

Whats 7 Times?

scooby pls come back ;_;

i lost over 100 pounds from my max weight, im not at my skinniest right now though. i will say this, i am always hungry, unless i straight up eat like a 2000 calorie meal, im am always unsatisfied. its legit awful, but better than being a fatty bo batty again so i deal. every couple weeks i do let myself go to town though, such as yesterday

>4 pieces of normal chicken
>french bread pizza
>lots of buffalo popcorn chicken
>god knows how much crawfish and corn

it was good tho

what's eating gibert grape was as /fatass/ core as it gets.

my sides when
>he picked the kid up to see her
>the car tilting
>bracing the floor in the basement where she sits
>the old man taking the picture
>burning down the house because she was too fat to fit out the door when she died

do you work out user?

You could probably get away with about an extra 1000 calories if you start lifting.

Thanks for the spoiler alert, asshole.

Is that the show about the living Bean bag chair?

yeah i need to start working out again, though i can already eat more than a typical person and get away with it since my job is physical labor

mb on revealing that 600lbs bitch dies of heart failure in a 30 year old movie

How much do you weight Sup Forums?

enjoy your frozen toilet and being eaten by the thing

Anyone else can't stand this guy? Something about him just irks me too much. Might be because he looks like a young man and an old lady at the same time.

How do these people wipe their ass?

Level 7 burger sorcery
They are adept to the religion of Ronald Mcdonald

A lot of them just don't.

So I've met one girl, and she's more fat than chubby, but she's very cute, and smells nice. She works in bakery. I really want to try sex with someone like her, just because I'm curious how would it look like. Should I go for it?

yes, live the dream

I once worked with someone who was at least 400 pounds. Every time she went to the bathroom she took what looked like a toilet brush with her. Use your imagination.

for you is just called "my life"

They don't do it, at least they don't do it themselves.
Look at boogie
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Why the fuck do the spouses stick around?

They are literally being constricted and crushed by their own fat. It would be like being buried alive by your own weight. Then there's the aching joints, lethargy and bed sores.

Be thankful you're just regular fat

I'm pretty sure money in the case of boogie. I've only seen parts of his videos, but he seems like a dick.

With a rag on a stick

YouTube link? This looks disgusting.

In case she adopted a bunch of children to literally do it for her. You can tell the white one will have issues.

>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
Holy fuck please tell me he's still pulling this shit

That episode was weird as fuck. The 600 pound lady was medium black, 2 of her kids were medium black, one was dark as fucking midnight, and the other was straight up Caucasian white. What the fuck is going on with that family?

hey its the guy who thinks trump is a meanie poopy butthead

Some of them just get off on being relied upon, in a lot of these episodes the SO are either skin and bones are slightly overweight at most

>tfw unemployed loser with no friends, 120kg
>decide to try getting healthy as a way to pass time
>stop consuming all non essential food and only drink water
>start doing lots of walking, jogging, cycling
>now healthy 70kg, good cardio, etc
>still miserable af, don't feel any different to when I was 120kg

Becoming healthy was a meme.

Join a cycling club faggot.

Start one if there isn't one in your area.

you lessened your insecurities substantially but probably still have more to overcome. don't give up when you got this far.

260 5'11 fucking disgusted in myself, lost about 10 pounds from switching to a water only diet, slowly making progress this shit stops now.

their skin is thinner due to all the stretching which is one of the reasons they are covered in sores and ulcers

its really not that hard, shit like crisps are full of calories. there are around 1000kcal in a big bag of doritos iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM