What's a good movie to watch on a first date?

What's a good movie to watch on a first date?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripnroll.com/blogs/sexual-education/118070213-condom-size-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silent Running

Are Magnum's the ultimate meme?

You can fit your arm in the average condom.

watch out guys, that's a dude.

Master and Commander

Cool Runnings

Her

I've never been on a legit first date and even I can tell you that you don't see movies on first dates.

still would

Human Centipede

The last time I watched a movie on a first date was Paycheck starring Ben Affleck and Uma Thurman.

I felt bad because she got kinda grabby but I wasn't attracted to her at all... I just said yes because she was a friend of a friend.

The Matrix for sexual subtlety....then you rape her....

Invite her over for movies. Microwave some popcorn then watch Last House On The Left and Irreversible.

me me land is objectivly the best date movie of all time (in theatres now)

The Room
Birdemic
Triple Dog
The Road (2009)
Monster (2003)

Why the fuck would you sit around on a first date? Go out and do something ffs

Hackers

Source? Can't be a dude.

Pretty much, normal Magnums are just regular condoms.

8mm

Looks like Alissa Violet

Go to some sort of outdoor fair or market and walk around talking for a first date you fuckin plebs. Then if she sucks and says she's vegan or something you can lose her in a crowd and go back to your car and leave her then block her number from your phone. Movie then going out to eat is like third date before you fuck type shit. It's like you nerds have never dated before.

Looked for the picture but I can't find it. But yeah it does look like her.

>dodge this

what did she mean by this?

My dik bigga den my arm doe white boi.

This
movies are a shitty first date
No chance to talk, very little interaction. It's basically just two people existing in the same room.
Far better to do an activity together. Something that shows off your skills (whatever limited skills you have)

>pretending to be a shitskin on the internet

The outdoor market thing is perfect too because you see so many things and types of people that you constantly have something new to talk about and the conversation doesn't go stagnant. Nothing ruins a first date faster than an uncomfortable silence.

Definitely not. Regular condoms like Trojan are tight on me. Magnums feel much better. Haven't memed to get the next size up to see if they better better.

I have shamed my famiry. ;_;

I always liked the tightness because it let me last longer.

Blue Valentine

I've had 100% success with "Kink".

Who is this cum drum?

movie is code ffor 'something to throw on while we bang'

pick something really long and slow

she looks like bella thorne, but hotter

came here to post this

>loose condoms
haha fucking hell

What is a good HORROR movie to watch on the first date?

Gonna watch something with a grill and she's a horror fan. What kino will make her want to fuck me more then she already does?

It follows

Just makes me want her all the more

Tokyo Gore Police.

Doesn't really matter as long as the grill is scared

>Being near a girl and she isn't terrified

I want normies to leave.

Magnum and magnum xl are more for girth. Normal condoms kill my dick. I used to think it was normal and that's why people always talked about hating condoms, but magnum xl's are painless, while still tight enough to not go anywhere.

kek

>triple dog

mah nigga. Might as well double feature with Cyberbully.

>tfw normal trojans are loose enough to slide off my little dong sometimes yet I still have a hot wife and even hotter gf

Your wife is gonna find out and cut that little pecker off breh

Tickled (2016)

bill & ted's excellent adventure

Internal Cumbustion with Nacho Vidal

how tight should a condom be? cause it nearly kills my boner everytime i put one on because of how damn tight it is, its like a constant full 360 degrees pinch around my dingaling

I'm 6 inches fat cock master race.

Is the Magnum XL for me or I'll end up breaking it like all other corporate shit??

you're right apart from the 'losing her in a crowd' bit. that's just autism.

Irreversible

You have a better way to blow off some crazy ho without her getting all up in your shit nigga I'd like to hear it.

>tfw you wanted to get into /o/ but everyone is a normalfag or rich

What did you think it was going to be you and Gosling's character from Drive silently not posting together or something? "People who are into cars have money and are normal", no fucking shit. Stick to cartoons before you end up with a Civic covered in R-Type and Naruto stickers on it flying off the jack and crushing you.

Casualties of war

SHUT UP CHAD SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I OWN A CAR I OWN A CAR FUCK YOU CHAD
I JUST WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT CARS BUT EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT THEIR DICKS AND HATING ON AMERICAN CARS IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH IT FUCK YOU CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I OWN A CAR

Get out normie.

As a virgin, how do you guys know what type of condoms to buy? If I understand this all of the stretch right? So what's the deal with let's say small and magnum? Is is the girth?

Brah it's cool you should just be yourself then tell them about your QT gf, you'll fit right in it's so easy brah dude brah.

For a genuine 6 inch girth you need Pasante King Size or Mysize 60/64

>What did you think it was going to be you and Gosling's character from Drive silently not posting together or something?

Go in the store and try them on until you find one that fits. Stores are cool about it.

American Psycho

works everytime

I OWN A FORD FIESTA BUT THE CHADS ON /o/ GET IMPORTED EUROPEON CARS DOMESTIC ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM AND THEN THEY MAKE THREADS ABOUT WHICH CARS WILL MAKE GIRLS PANTIES WET WHILE BUYING REALLY EXPENSIVE CARS OR FIXING UP CLASSIC JAPANESE CARS
I'M STUCK WITH MY STUPID FORD ECONOMY CAR AND EVERYONE LAUGHS AT ME
FU
CKING
CHAD

Salo

problem child 2

only pharmacies have them here

If it hurts it's too tight. It should be tight enough to stay on, even if you pull on it, but not so tight that it causes you pain.

Never had any problems with them.

Start with this. ripnroll.com/blogs/sexual-education/118070213-condom-size-chart

I have an average dick, I use nothing but Durex Avanti (like I have a couple 50 pack boxes of the things I ordered in bulk they work so well) and they are snug to my dick and feel great when I'm fucking too. Also they almost never break unlike the latex ones. They stretch just enough to create a tight seal on my dick that doesn't slide off so I can go hard as fuck without worrying about it falling off or snapping.

>not getting a proper fitting by a doctor

user I know you said you are a virgin but please tell me you wouldn't have gone to the store and started trying on condoms in the aisle if they sold them somewhere other than the pharmacy.

Added plus to those is the skank can't say she has a latex allergy and try to get you to form babby in her.

It's forbidden to touch anything here without gloves. If you touch it you buy it.

>tfw asian so have buy true fit atlas coundom that make smaller

i lost my virginity when watching gone in 60 seconds back around in 2002. Would definitely recommend.

A fitting title to lose one's virginity to.

What did the Durex rep suggest at your last penis inspection day?

All he said was "Don't bother". ;_;

Should have got his badge number desu

The fucks a Durex rep?

>he doesn't know

Prime time Angelina?

Hory shet m8 I thought this was just a goof people said on the internet until I went to Japan on holiday and they really do have smaller condoms there. I'm not some BBC toting sex bull or anything but fucking hell it was like trying to slide a sausage back in the casing after you boiled it.

Antichrist

Fuck off with your stupid ass memes

I went on a first date to see Gone Girl.

It went surprisingly well, all things considered.

>little mermaid
it takes two seconds to google her name is fucking ariel halfwit

You haven't gone to have your shaft and circumference measured by your local Durex rep yet? Everyone should have it done by the time they're sixteen, you're not a virgin over the age of sixteen are you?

absolutely

She reminds me so much of my sister in this movie.

I wonder what happened. All of a sudden she went all "refuges welcome" and adopted 6.000.000 of them.

nah i finished literally after first insert. So that makes it like 5 seonds? Girl was literally upset but since i was a young lad back then i could get my weenie back up in a few minutes after finishing. Shit was so cash.

>tfw finally gf
>she's loving and sweet

I made it guys

It Follows. It's got a bit of street cred, it's a little scary which is a plus (but not too scary), and it'll make you both think about sex. Plus, it's very aesthetically pleasing to watch

i don't know shit about dates, never had one, but watching a movie is a good idea?

with a date approaching i would listen to this guy with the double digits