Sup Forums suddenly likes DC

>Sup Forums suddenly likes DC

What happened?

/dc/ has always been /ourguy/

Sup Forums doesn't side with losers.
Also Harley Quinn is pure kinosexy.

It's just the same old Snyderfagging spammers who forced the 'kino' meme to begin with

Sup Forums and Sup Forums cross posting cancer isn't Sup Forums

Since Sup Forums took over the average IQ of this place has dropped about 15 points. That's why you only see a handful of posts pointing out what a piece of shit Hacksaw Ridge was.

Sup Forums doesnt like anything you stupid lizard commenter

Underdog

It's not a Sup Forums thing, it's a Sup Forums thing. Sup Forums hates anything that gets too much mainstream popularity, is too successful, or is too accessible or inoffensive

some examples:

Arrival

Christopher Nolan

MCU vs DCU

Sup Forums turning from liberal to altrightism

Moonlight being loved by this board to immediately hated as soon as it won best picture

Note that just because something is unpopular doesn't necessarily means it's good in actuality, just that Sup Forums as a whole prefers what's "not" as opposed to what's "good". In this case neither MCU or DCU are particularly good, but Sup Forums will probably say they like DCU better because everyone else says MCU is good and DCU is bad. This goes in different levels, too. You'll notice any time people post "pleb vs patrician" charts for things like directors, they'll put acclaimed directors like Tarantino, Kubrick, and Scorsese in "pleb" and "patrician" will just be people nobody has ever heard of

>Sup Forums cross posting cancer isn't Sup Forums

ftfy

>Moonlight being loved by this board
what FUCKING timeline am i in

Just like electricity, DC is the superior choice.

>suddenly
Remember when Sup Forums loved TDK?

I don't know, did you just wake up from a coma? Every day before the Oscars there was a Moonlight appreciation thread

Sup Forums doesn't, in case you can't tell user, shills are now becoming smarter and using greater tactics, they're operating on Sup Forums too.

the only way to out shill the shill is literally to go and browse /lit/.

It's actually very insidious and virulent, you'll see posts like, hey I'm not racist or liberal but sure as shit fampai, weed should be legal lmao, and why do you hate the gays?? They don't harm nobody.

They push just a little every time, it's the same with Sup Forums, objectivily speaking, moonlight was absolute boring trash, but you see posts now and then "oh gees it sure is Sup Forums in here, you're so edgy for hating blacks" etc.

This rhetoric is now being pushed with cape shit, hey guys superman was shit, but that q.t. Am I right lol????

The overlords who rule he world know that Sup Forums rules the underworld, and want to tear us apart. Hence all the shills now operating on this site.

Don't give up user, a few of us still hate cape shot, and a few of us still hate commies, and in general degeneracy and wanna see people back at church. We have a long road ahead of us.
Don't give up.

>marvel hasn't put out a quipfest in 6 months
>better jump ship to dc

Sup Forums """"""logic""""""

only Sup Forumsmblr likes marvel flicks

they are numales

there are a few spammers that pretend DC is good.

/ourbigguy/

>Sup Forums being pro Marvel

Not even once

>people who arent exactly like me are shills

hm

DC won an Oscar so obviously that means they are better

>Sup Forums suddenly likes DC

but this board has been a DC board ever since the Baneposting meme started user..