/nb/a general: LeWin edition

CLE: Derrick Rose takes leave from Cavaliers, contemplating retirement
CLE: Cavaliers continue winning streak with win against Hornets
CLE: Trade talks for a potential deal involving Tristan Thompson for DeAndre Jordan.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/swj37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NBA """""""""""(((((((((((officiating)))))))))))""""""""""""""

First for Kawhi's secret practices

>Derrick Rose takes leave from Cavaliers, contemplating retirement
J U S T

what the fuck is wrong with this guy
streamable.com/swj37

actuallydepressing.jpeg

So, in summary
>DeFrozen Choke
>Westbrick Choke
>Duh White Choke
>Collective Timberpups Choke
Did I miss anything

its a bit he has been doing for a couple of weeks now whenever he announces a starting line up that is unusual
he solved a rubics cube last week and read the paper or something
it was kinda funny

Valentine kinds of look like Otto Porter desu

>this fucking cameraman in the Suns game injuring all these players

Also Bobby Portis' wicked backhand shatters Wardell's nasal bridge

the first time it was funny

>Bobby Portia kills the Mulatto
Would be hilarious desu

This tbqh

No one gets stiffed more than the Raptors either

Suns fags what would you want in return for Dragan Bender, I want him on my lakeys now!!! Him and Zubac would have a kanter and adams tier broship

Thoughts on the Hornets?

Kemba is lowkey elite, Dwight a shit, Zeller should be an allstar, #savenicbatum

is Kerr the most reddit coach ever?
>muh technology ruining human interaction
Jesus fucking Christ.

Dwight is a knucklehead and really should have retired after he hurt his back

dwight has been getting me decent fantasy points so i root for em when they don't play my team

CRAPTORS BTFO

>it was kinda funny

*tips Rick and Morty fedora towards you*

>block jokic
>lose the ball driving to the rim
ffs brooks

Let me tell you how much the Cockshits fucking suck.

Rockets are trash, Morey shouldn't be talking shit

Apologize.

>le trade for cp3 and never have him play for your team man

Is there any reason as to why KD and Green aren't playing besides the fact they're just playing the Bulls?

Holy fuckin' lel

The Warriors signed KD less for him playing on the team, and more for keeping him off of another team.

morey is a fucking retard, couldn't even find a way to get melo

Yo someone please get Bobby Portis off the floor. I'm feeling threatened just by looking at him...

So he's resting?

>couldn't find a way to get Melo

Is that a compliment or

deandre is massively overrated but hes a pretty good fit for the cavvies. endless pnrs with lbj+dj and 3shooters like korver smith and love is pretty solid tbhfam

as bad as melo is, he's better than ryan anderson

He's literally just a better version of Tristan Thompson so yeah. Would be cool to see Lebron throwing him lobs.

if this post gets dubs, Bulls beat the Warriors

Always fucking talking shit, can't wait for harden to give up in the playoffs again when it gets too tough

I heard the announcers saying that KD had an """"ankle injury"""" and Draymond is resting.

Getting the Kardashian curse off the team is nothing but a positive. RIP clippers though

deandre was 1st team all-NBA DPOY with chris paul. Imagine what he'd be like with Lebron

Anyone else feel like the Warriors have lost their "spark"? They don't seem as unbeatable this season

because if the league just let them play at their full potential all the time everything would be boring. They want to at least pretend like there's parity

lack of hunger

it happened to the shaq and kobe's lakers too, you think you can turn on the switch whenever but it doesnt work like that in the nba, other teams are actually not too far from the warriors now

You can visible tell they're not trying half the time. They will still rapetrain everybody in the playoffs barring an injury

They think they can "turn it on" whenever they want, Kerr encourages this dumb behavior, it's why the Thunder butt fucked them the other day

I just watched those last two minutes of the Blunder game. Westshit is an embarrassment. He's getting to Harden tier clutchness, christ

>They don't seem as unbeatable this season

They did just get thumped by OKC a few days ago

this screaming bitch at the nuggies game is ruining my life right now

wish they kicked those “people” out the arena or at least moved them from the mic

>TFW drafted him #2 in my fantasy league.

I hate him so much.

The NBA has figured them out. Stick your best perimeter defender on Thompson, get a physical perimeter defender (like KCP or Smart) on Curry, let KD go off and contest Green's 3s and keep him off the boards.

It won't win you the game but it will keep you close, if Curry/Thompson have average games, the Warriors are very beatable. KD has no drive and Draymond is all drive but no skill.

Thompson is the guy I always worry about, if he goes off, they are unbeatable

>drafting somebody with two other allstars coming to his team

Not his fault you are retarded

We drafted early mutt.

>tfw drafted LeBooty #2 in my fantasy league

I want to log in and see INJ next to his name every time he plays

congrats, that's even more retarded

rose has made millions in his career would it even matter to him if he retired?

Michael Jordan rolling in his grave

Why the fuck are the warriors better without KD? Curry plays so much better man

he went from MVP, looking like he'd be a top 3 player in the league for years to come, to injury prone, 1 year min contract. plus always being hurt and seeing your memes when you turn your phone on is emotionally draining for athletes

who says no??

warriors are such huge faggots it's ridiculous

honestly clippers should just keep DJ. He's perfect with blake, they just need a good playmaking point guard as their leader. plus PG isn't going to the lakers if lonzo keeps playing bad so he may end up with the clippers

they doesnt have to try as hard when hes there.
lebron and westbrook playing with scrubs makes them better because they have to do everything. stacked teams have lazy players

Bulls announcers sucking GSW so bad

>30 pts first half
wtf i love curry now

I miss the 2015-16 days when curry didn't give a fuck and just shot crazy three every game. now it's all "share with durant, take only smart shots". that 73 win warriors team was the most fun team in history with curry in god-mode

ayy thunder lost again, my mans.

Derrick Rose is so sad, and he needs a Thanksgiving break from his million dollar salary because of his depression, and his injuries, and his life

Honestly how played do you feel for watching sports right now Sup Forums?

No, Clippers need to trade Griffin and DJ and rebuild around Lou Williams. And then move the team to Dallas. We need to be a two team city

remember when 70 point first halves were rare? and they only happened when one team was incredibly hot and the other shit the bed on defense?

Now I see them every damn time I turn the TV on. Memechuck has gone too far. There were 3 70 point halves just today alone

Warriors are at their best when him and Durant are aggressive

True, but when curry's being aggressive it's some of the best offensive basketball ever. He can rack up points faster than anyone

True. Just gotta b urself

Derrick Rose is 29 years old and he is contemplating retirement because he is very sad because life is hard

I wouldn't mind this meme chucking if it was inside out like some teams play, but watching teams just cross the court and put up a three is bad basketball and borderline unwatchable. In the last 2-3 years, guards have been getting more rebounds and big less because of these long rebounds from 35 footers.

I've always been a fan of the idea of removing the 3 pointer from the game except for the last 2 minutes of each quarter.

paul george needs to come to the sixies

Our 3 best players aren’t even in their prime hahahahahaha we literally can’t lose

Derrick Rose is so fucking pampered that he doesn't even know what REAL, life altering injuries are

just tap out D Rose, you fucking pussy

meanwhile most

I feel like rose shouldn't come back till IT does and he actually goes to his role. He can't do starter minutes anymore

If only he knew how to land

I think the bulls might just be terrible

zaza gets what he deserves after what he did in the playoffs last year

It's over

Russ is literally the most alpha player in the league. Even Paul "I need to take that shot" George doesn't second guess him out loud

>heat beating two solid teams in a row

now things are starting to feel right with the world

seriously it must be so fucking easy to say this behind the screen of a computer. I feel for the guy who has played basketball his whole life saying he is not having fun anymore

The most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen.

he's made his millions, he'll live a nice life with a nice family, what's there to feel for?

>le no sympathy for the rich meme
money is only 50-75% of happiness. if u can no longer do the 1 thing u love to do most in life ur gonna be sad no matter how much money u have

>all of my feels

what a bummer for Derrick Rose. He is not having "fun" anymore

"you're american, you can afford a house and food and get to go on the internet and say whatever you want without getting killed by your leader. What is there to feel for" - some guy in north korea

>derrick rose
>barely literate, can't even take an SAT test
>has made LITERALLY TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS in his career from basketball plus endorsements
>has children he loves
>may have to "retire" at 29 because he "isn't having fun anymore" playing a children's game, when 7 billion other people on the planet work at a job they hate for 40 years until they are 65 or older

holy shit fuck off

>Warriors about to blow out the Bulls by 60

and people say the 96 bulls are better than the warriors.

RIP Bulls

>warriors had 110 points at the start of the 4th
a lot of teams are having 40+ point quarters this year, the pace gets faster every year, when is it time to adapt a 35 second shot clock?

>Pace gets faster every year

>bulls actually outscored them in the first quarter

it's the increasing pace + 3 point shooting

thats crazy how the age height and weight have stayed relatively constant over 40 years