Nobody cares

You're studying a stem subject retard.

>Medical major here, u mad STEM weenies
no?

>Science
>Technology
>Engineering
>Memes

I thought the M was mathematics, not medicine?

But doesnt medcine fall into the stem category or am I missing out on something? Also enjoy your debt and tortfeasers.

Hey, I'm an engineer, applied science FTW

Are you fucking stupid, no wait yes you fucking are

>1 post by this ID

not Sup Forums related. Sup Forums is not a second Sup Forums.

S is for science, retard!

And no I'm not mad, doctors get completely fucked over in my country.

>incapable of critical thought so I'll just memorize a bunch of shit about the human body. Go back to your nursing program faggot

Ill use the excuse that the human body is to complex to avoid having to contribute to my field in any meaningful way!

Enjoy your career in dentistry.

No

No, it's

>Sociology
>Transgender Studies
>English (with creative writing concentration)
>Marketing

I love light skinned black girls with natural hair.

Nigger < Computer

>Medical major
What nursing kek?

> Reminder that the human body is a million times more complex than a computer

Is that why you stick fingers up middle aged men's hairy cornhole all day ?

Looks like a jew nigger. That nose. The worst of the worst. Gas, gas, gas.

>I'm going to sit in front of a computer for a company instead of saving lives

Top kek

>
>he actually believes it's about memorization
>not making life saving decisions based on all possible variables, within a very short period of time

NICU RN, then Nurse Manager

>putting your science in a computer
stay mad medfags

why did you name that file Patrick?

Lives are just way downstream products of mathematics in action. Mathematicians and programmers are superior to biology-fags because our fields are much more pure. People who work with animal body parts don't really understand the mathematics underlying what's going on because they're working with something at a point where so much time and compounding processes have built up that it's no longer practical to actually work with what's happening in a direct way and instead they learn a bunch of cheap approximation tricks to make things happen in the absence of understanding.

I'm glad there seems to be more and more medfags on Sup Forums lately. At least some people can relate that medicine isn't a fucking GreysAnatomy/Scrubs/House tv show.

>>I'm going to sit in front of a computer for a company instead of saving lives

most people have a horribly low IQ and don't contribute anything to anyone. They will only be leeches and criminals desu famalama dingdong.

Why would you want to save them?

Youre sitting in front of a computer coming up with ways for your company to meet its bottom line, a company that may lay you off during a recession

I'm saving dans improving lives in an environment that'll forever keep me employed regardless of any economic turmoil

Enjoy kissing a bosses' ass

Wew lad, go back to cathing cowboys.