Is Flash good again?

is Flash good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD7hDuh4oN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flash has always been good. It's just not Netflix good.

I wish the CW shows were Netflix good.

even Flash is black now?

WE

That episode was pretty bad.

is this shit cgi?

Flash definitely has the potential but it has too much filler and forced comedy.

how does a gorilla know what armor is

i wish they spent as much on writing as on 3 seconds of a cgi gorilla

BEHOLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=nD7hDuh4oN4

No, your shitty show isn't good. Not even on a "well it's commercial tv" scale.

how does this retard have any trouble fighting a fucking gorilla

It's an alternate reality.
In this reality Africa looks like Canada.

That's the worst thing i've ever seen. It's like 300's slo-mo fight scenes with PS2 tier cgi gorillas.

HAHAHA how the fuck can he lose? He can move so fast that time stands still. How does the gorilla even have a chance?

>it's like 300's slo-mo
Then where's the visceral weight?

>that ending speech

This is a joke right? No one watches this show unironically, correct?

>Flash
>too slow for a gorilla
this shows looks dumb as hell but if the gorillas were always in it then id probably watch a few episodes

>In this reality Africa looks like Canada.

"Africa is cold here, since they don't have global warming"

>flash, the ultimate fast motherfucker in town beated by a gorilla
DC needs to fucking die asap

>Grodd voiced by a white dude
>Solovar voiced by a nigga
truly provokes the gray matter

>this shows looks dumb as hell but if the gorillas were always in it then id probably watch a few episodes
this desu

This Grodd nigga is bad ass, why don't DC just make a movie about him, fuck the Flash.

You are now aware the only reason Grodd exists because a comic with a gorilla on the cover sold unusually well.

No. Lets be clear here, the CW comic shows are fucking trash and the only enjoyment a comic fan has with them is seeing who may pop up. Fact is CW writers cant write for shit, and they make Barry a goddamn retard in order to make the plot work/force drama. I mean look at this shit I mean if it was against Grodd and his psychic bullshit I could buy it, BUT ITS LITERALLY JUST A GODDAMN GORILLA!

thats the only reason i clicked on this thread, because of gorilla

This is the show that Kevin Smith shills hard? Jesus this goes beyond turning off your brain. I'll remember this next time you retards shill this catshit.

You know the difference between a comic writer and a CW writer? A comic writer will actually try to make bullshit science/plot sound believable. CW writers dont give a fuck, they just want to write shit teen drama and sprinkle capeshit references on top

this is like if they acted out a Saturday morning cartoon out in real life, it would be better as a cartoon 3bh

>A comic writer will actually try to make bullshit science/plot sound believable.
LOL no.

Of course Kevin Smith shills it, he writes for the show.

Most of it was a cartoon.

>that writing
>that cgi
Is the power of capekino?

Me too.

What's some essential ape kino?

>mfw

You think the director would know that spinning the camera all over the fucking places on a green screen set with a 10 dollar budget would look like shit yet here we are watching this.

Fuck no. Every episode this season is just shitty writing with them trying to prevent prophecies of the future that leads to Iris's death. Same shit.
>Barry isn't fast enough.
>Caitlin has to help save the day, but ahhh I'm slowing turning into Cringe Frost
>Not!Malfoy sticking his dick in Caitlin's accursed pussy
>Everything about Quipco is cringe
>Yet another fucking evil speedster
>Barry is constantly beaten by the villain of the week even though they shouldn't be able to fucking react fast enough before he KOs them.
This fucking guy breaks the fucking time on a whim and yet he gets punched and btfo by a giant gorilla. I get that Barry's powers are broken as fuck and if they wrote him as he should be written, then there would be no drama, but still..This shit is inexcusable at this point.
Oh and did I mention the ABSOLUTELY ABSURD GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BREAKS THE CW TAKES?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEE
Only refreshing parts of this show now is all Caravaghs Wells incarnations and Wally is tolerable for the moment. Black Flash and Eobard are good too.
Tl;Dr this shit is wack and a chore to watch now

flash is a joke character at this point

>dude I can run so fast that I go back in time but an ape throwing dust can knock me off my feet haha

>Dat End Speech Tho

My God...how is this still on!?

I hope Iris dies at the end of the season and they bring Patty back.

Why couldn't Flash do that jab thing from the beginning? Why did they have to have Barry walking up to Solovar in CG? Why did he give such a shitty performance in that speech? Why do people find this show good? Why do people find any CW show good? Who writes this shit? What were they thinking?