/nba/ general

Cavs on a 7 game winning streak

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/30dqv
youtube.com/watch?v=OB27f4eycbw
youtube.com/watch?v=HBlj7uoKYBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why this nigger always look shook af

Lookup what Iverson did to him. Left him eternally shook.

Defend OKC

>Paul George "We're going to live with that shot Russ took"
lmao it begins

westbrook literally isnt even a top 10 point guard he is surrounded by superstars and elite role players and chucks his way out of every game

put like Dame or Wall on that team they are 14-3

NO OT TONIGHT

Shit you can even put prime Rondo on that team and he'd average 18ast/8reb/7pts and the team would be 12-5

westbrook would have put up better stats than Jordan if he played in an era where man to man defense was mandatory

TFW still shook 16 years later

Why does her stomach stick out so much and her ass is so flabby?

The western conference is a disgrace. The 8th seed would be the 11th seed in the east

streamable.com/30dqv
I've seen this episode before

Beverley (RIP)
Doncic
Gallinari
Griffin
Ayton/Bagley/Bamba/Jackson Jr

EXPANSION WHEN

Where will Marc Gasol get traded to?

>Rockets GM Daryl Morey Suggests Raptors Have Regressed Toward the Mean

>New York Times NBA reporter Scott Cacciola tweeted about the Toronto Raptors' two-game skid after writing a piece about their good start. Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey offered a theory.

>Morey's suggests the Raptors have regressed toward the mean or, in other words, are an average team.

>After an 11-5 start to the season, Toronto dropped games to the New York Knicks and Indiana Pacers.

>Of course, Morey could speak from a high place because the Rockets lead the Western Conference with a 14-4 record.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

what's the best strategy for defending lonzo ball?

real thread retard australian made it not show up the catalog

Bucks

Why would the grizz shop him?

Because Mike Conley is injured and most likely out for the year and they are in free fall. Let Marc Gasol go contend for a ring in his final few years.

I would think that only the Cavs or Celtics could really put together a package for him and I'm not sure how it would work. He has 3 years left on his deal that's a lot of value.

This is really all the more the bucks could offer

I'm not sure what the Celtics would want to give up for him, though. They're probably already reluctant to give up any more of their bench or depth, and they sure as hell aren't trading Brown or Tatum.

The Cavs are in win-now mode and would be more likely to trade away big assets, but what do they have that's really enticing beyond the Brooklyn pick?

That Brooklyn pick is really valueable. I can't believe clippers fans are balking at if for DJ

It's valuable enough that they'd better not trade it for DeAndre. They should get a better return for it than a meme center who can't shoot and can't hit free throws.

The nets won't even be the worst team in the league this year

It doesn't matter. It's a top 5 pick in a good draft and it will allow whoever gets it to tank for another top 5 pick. So say the grizz deal Gasol and without conely they start to lose tons of games.

Now you have 2 top 5 picks in a loaded draft.

Cheeky little cunt, considering my Rapties crushed them when they played there and had OG guarding Harden

Unless it's DJ/Lou for TT/Shit +BKN but if they can finesse and trade Lou to another team for a late 1st
Nets pick + Clippers pick + Lou Williams pick = 2 top 8 picks guaranteed and a late 1st rounder which could be flipped to move up in the draft

It all depends on how desperate LeGM is

Kendall/Khloe + Blake/TT double dates on TMZ.com >>>

If I'm the clippers I blow up my team this year. Send of DJ for the Brooklyn pick and send Griffen to the Suns for theirs and the Bucks number 1.

Shamelessly tank and then they would have two top 5 picks and then two more mid-1st picks. They would have 4 numbers 1's and a ton of cap space to sign free agents.

>Now you have 2 top 5 picks in a loaded draft.

oh man, it's another loaded NBA draft

I'm just waiting for Doc to get fired. Has he been completely exposed yet? All he's ever been is a talent babby and a Thibs babby.

They could probably pull in

Bagley, Bamba, Sexton and Trent.

Then steal Jabari and Gordon in FA.

Suddenly you have tons of young talent.

>Doncic
>Bagley
>Ayton
>Bamba
>Jackson Jr.
>Bridges x2
>Porter Jr.
>Duval
>Trent
>Sexton
>Carter
>Redick with athleticism

WHICH THREAD ARE WE USING RETARDS

THIS ONE OR THE ONE WITH 160 POSTS

JESUS CHRIST, STOP FLIP FLOPPING THREADS.

This one, since the other one doesn't have /nba/ in the subject so I don't know where it's at.

Which NBA player is mostly like to post/lurk on /NBA/?

The Celtics don't need Marc Gasol, they need scorers and better bench players since Shart is their 6th man.

Since their bench is shit and they already goofed Leaveland with that shitty Nets pick they have zero tradeable assets.

They will never get the 2018 Lelkers' pick since the Lelkers don't suck enough to place 2nd-5th and since Philly at the moment is a 5th seed on the East their pick will be in the late first round which would be useless. The Celtics should hold onto that pick should the Kangz not get #1 but will still end up in the top 3 or top 5.

Got multiple draft picks current age from trading corpses
> Bad trade?

Why is this fag on /nba?

Because Jaylen is nothing more than a 3-and-D guy at best and Tatum could turn into something more but that something isn't Paul Pierce. Pierce had more versatility to his game.

He's a terrible coach that doesn't know lineups or how to utilize the entire roster

>at da end of da day

This is /OURYEAR/

I am just waiting for Blake Griffin to go to the Spurs and fulfill the prophecy. Popovich will fix every single one of his weaknesses and he will shine as a true basketball god.

CHEKT and chekt again for Iverson.

>practice

>fucking other girls after you've fucked LA girls

That's a hard sell.

Obligatory
>soon

>James then referenced a quote from Theodore Roosevelt's "Citizen in a Republic" speech delivered in Paris, France, in 1910. The speech includes a passage referred to as "The Man in the Arena," which states in part, "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood."

lebron booksmart af

Popovich will teach Blake Griffin how to grow and mature as a man. He will become MVP, Champion, and Future Hall of Fame.

guess he shoulda gone to college, then

>cavs
>win-streak

In the shitty as fuck East? Stop the goddamn presses.

Is Curry overrated?

defend his teammates instead

>a triple-double just to win by one point against a shitty team
SMHTBHFAM

nope

DEEEEEEEEEETROIT

WHOA BLACK BETTY
>SMHTBHFAM
WHOA BLACK BETTY
>SMHTBHFAM
BLACK BETTY HAD A CHILD
>SMHTBHFAM
THE DAMN THING WENT WILD
>SMHTBHFAM

this the real thread?

lmaoooooo the west keeps on losing. Wow it's so weak. They cower in fear at the beastern conference.

east is unironically outplaying the west this year

nigga, its 7 am over there, pls go to sleep, like take a vacation bro.

I woke up 30 minutes ago faggot. Why you still up at 3 am NEET?

i stay up to tell you to go to sleep. faggot. FUCKING HATE THE CELTICS.

I'm a wizard fan

im a lakers fan, sup

lets go caves

fuck you fagland. markkafag is a bust.

who gives a shit, im a caves fan

>giannis
>jokic
>nurkic
>schroder
>porzingis
>markannen
>Vucevic

is europe taking over the nba?

prove it.

lets go caves!

say fuck the warriors and all their fans are pussy bbitches

I dont mind them. good storyline to the finals. Dont know about their fans so wont say anythjing

KD did nothing wrong.

you're whats wrong with this board and whats wrong wit the league. kys.

same to you

Curry is a great guy and so are most of the Warriors. Durant is a fantastic role model for kids.

he's right though

durant made a perfectly reasonable choice

westbrook is cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=OB27f4eycbw

Watch clips of how Lue defended Iverson in. Games 2-5. Left AI shook.

i'm the greatest of all time

hey lebron

Also Durant loved Seattle, pretty sure he always kept a grudge against the OKC owner for moving the team.

simmons australia embiid cameroon

>LeBron on Rose's absence: "I don't think it means too much for the team, but I think more importantly as one of his brothers... whatever he decides to do, we want the best for him."

>Kobe was a good defender

>nba
>draft
>amerigoys

>people tell him a quote
>recites it as if he even knew who Roosevelt was
Dumb nigger scum

>Kobe wasn't a good defender
>Lebron was/is a good defender

Kobe was literally a liability.

Lebron was ok in the past, these days he is pretty bad.

> prime kobe
> liability

Hi Tyrone.

remember that time Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving were both injured following the NBA playoffs/finals and didn't come back until like February? me neither.

kobe was a very good defender but 9 1st team all defense is sort of ridiculous and overstates how good he is

damn, the bulls got raped. They even used the rookie they took from them against them

tfw my celties traded 2 months of manlet chucker and the 14th pick for Kyrie

how about pg's made out of glass in da land ? looks like they fucked up getting those glass manlets, one is considering retiring i heard

Was he better than Lonzo?

youtube.com/watch?v=HBlj7uoKYBw

Ginobli>Kobe