*muffled humanoid screams*

*muffled humanoid screams*
*funky town starts playing*
*screams stop*

Makes you wonder why trump wants to keep them out

wtf i luove trump now! spics btfo maga!

TALK ABOUT TALK ABOUT TALK ABOUT MOOOOOOVIN

Makes you wonder why people want to get out of the country in the first place.

can't escape yourself

Wtf is going on

woah

ALMONDS ACTIVATED

Yes, and let's conveniently ignore all the genocide, slavery, and other atrocities white people committed for the last hundreds of years. But surely it's never white people's faults for anything because they built the world on the backs of starving Africans and dead natives.

>when one of them said they didn't like the guns n roses song

jesus, that poor kid

>white people go to africa
>the jews see the niggers have other niggers as slaves
>jews ship over masses of nigger slaves on their boats

and so on from there

Guy had his face and hands cut off is being slowly tortured to death.

>last hundreds of years
then why are mexicans still doing it?

Im not going to apologize for something other white people did 148 years ago. Move on

What the fuck man? Why? This is awful.

There's a longer version with sound out there. You can hear him screaming the whole time (and gagging on his own blood). This is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Now THIS is podracing.

El Justo

SOLO *

You can even see the IV that's giving him fluids to keep him alive. I wonder what was going through his mind.

Is that really an IV?

They're not sending their best.

Barber: how do you want it?

>shit we can't change from 100 years ago
vs
>shit happening right now, as we speak

Well, I guess you're right buddy. Since "white people" did awful things 100 years ago, I guess that means the shit that's being done right now gets a pass. We just have to embrace diversity.
It'll be our privilege. ;^)

"My stumps and face hurt. Wish I was at home in bed."

Probably why the blood is so thin and transparent

>They ALL took the bait

>Hey I wonder what Sup Forums is up to.
>Oh hey this is a topic.

*never comes to Sup Forums again*

*record scratch*
I bet you're wondering how I got here

There are people on this planet who deserve this, but im betting he wasnt one of em.

I thought I was tough in gore threads, because for years nothing had phased me, no matter how bad. This video with audio completely shattered that and I nearly cried while watching it. Fuck horrible experience

>shit was only bad once social media existed durrr

>muh ptsd soldiers shooting ppl 200m away

Meanwhile these cunts are doing this for kicks.

Harden the fuck up.

It's called reality, dipshit. Best quit living in that fantasy land bubble of yours

Good, please leave.

>kek I was only pretending to be retarded

...What?

Sorry I haven't been exposed to this degree of material enough to be desensitized to it, father. I'll try harder next time

Have you atleast killed to to eat? Things have to die for you to live, regardless if you eat meat or not.

A few times I killed to eat, didn't have much effect on me. But I don't know why we're going down this road, I never claimed I was a hard motherfucker

Big leap from shooting and butchering a deer to peeling a screaming mans face off with a razor.

He's high as fuck on cocaine too to keep him awake through it all.

On a scale of 1-10 how painful is this procedure?

Level 4, sub category U, sir

Well, good on you for that, atleast you know you can if you have to.

Depends on the person, but sure. I remember meeting a coroner once who could hang with these guys. I know a ex surgeon (GP now) whos done some absolutely crazy things to the human body - legally and got well paid for it.

Most humans are capable of this stuff given the right situations, nothing special here.

What happened

Probably a 8 or 9 until most of the skin is off, then it loses most of the pain, plus the cocaine probably dulled it.

Have you guys seen that one of the two south american prisoners being tortured and filmed by other inmates, where the torturers were melting plastic rods onto them, burning massive holes into their skin and muscles, and then forcing the guy who's still alive/conscious to eat his own chopped off fingers?

That's another rough one

Face and Hands cut off, slowly tortured to death.. IV to keep him alive longer, cocaine to keep him awake.

*tips fedora*

It's not a white person reality

I'm confused, is that torture?

>52 minutes ago
kek i remember when i got banned for 3 days in less than 10 minutes for posting a screenshot of a thread to discuss what the hell is going on this board

You're a Brazilian monkey or an underaged faggot

What did he do?

Kid "joined the wrong side" (according to what the cartel members are saying in the version with audio) so now his face was peeled off, eyes gouged, and tongue cut out, his genitals were severed, his hands and feet were cut off and burned, and now they're cutting up his neck and back of his throats with various dull objects

According to anons in this thread, he's also on an IV and drugs to keep him alive and awake

It's a cartel killing so likely chance he did anything and it pissed them off.

It sounds extremely painful.

No sir, it's 4U

Wouldn't you simply just bleed out after your face and hands are gone?

How is he still alive off an IV alone?

This doesn't make any medical sense.

Now this is Kino.

The only people who deserve this treatment are the ones who actually do it.

I think he was part of a rival cartel. They're all fucking animals, and I wish we could actually use our military for good and exterminate these fucks.