Did you believe that more than a million Jews died in the holocaust?

did you believe that more than a million Jews died in the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow you fucking antisemite its 16 million

Realistically, it's probably around 8-10 million. Lots of government buildings and archives were destroyed during the war, so there were probably many more Jews who died and were not documented.

Ya, my personal guess is like 4.2 million dead from a variety of causes

*Drops mic.*

you fucking antisemite it was 16 billion get it right

no. not at all.
Maybe a few hundred thousand, mostly from starvation and typhoid at the end of the war.

Just the location of the "death camps" is proof enough for me that that wasn't their purpose.

It was 6 million, but it wasn't the worst genocide of the 20th century. Hundreds of million of white people were killed by Jews, but no one comments on that.

Didn't happen.

SERIOUSLY FUCKING TIRED OF POL MAKING LIGHT OF THE HOLOCAUST. Hundreds of jews died in the Holocaust, some of them innocent.

It was definitely more than a million, but historians may have exaggerated the 6 gorrilion.

>Hundreds
Kek.

6 000 000 died. not one more, not one less.

>some
I keked

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

Sure, honestly most every respectable source puts it well over that amount, and that's respectable with possibly entangled interests kept in mind as well.
Whereas i've yet to meet a remotely neutral person denying it; muslims claiming their faith dindu nuffin, nazis and more generic antisemites claiming their ideology dindu nuffin, etc..

quints have spoken

Yes tens of dozens of them, it was a shoah to be remembered. Much worse than 9 million germs or 30 million ruskies. Dozens of Jews died I tell you! Thats how much the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

memes aside, i believe that plenty of jews died, through overworking in the concentration camp, or the starvation/disease that followed the allies destruction of the supply lines.

its probably closer to 2-3 million, with the rest being POW, wannabe insurgents, the Poles, gays, individuals with mental and physical defects, etc. etc. Most of the Jews in Germany probably caught wind of the natsoc party's plans and left promptly to America, Canada, UK, etc. long before the war even started.

i'm a big believer in "middle ground" history, in that when you combine all the accounts of historic events from the far left and the far right, you're more likely to be closer to what the truth is.

that or i'm just full of shit. idk lol

are you aware that the US and other western countries purposely blocked Jewish immigration en masse before/during the war even when they knew the Holocaust was imminent?

More than a million total people, perhaps, but that's at the upper end of plausibility.