IT SEEMED DIFFERENT YET EXACTLY THE SAME
YAYYYAYYYYAYYAAAHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA
youtube.com/watch?v=eLU97sXo8QU
youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost everyone on that show was so damn ugly.

I used to get so pissed when this would be on instead of something good

It was a waste of air time.

Shit was alright.
it was this or whatever gay shit was on the disney channel for me

Be honest Sup Forums, if you're stuck in a room with a TV and your only choices are OP's or pic related, which do you choose?

Lesbians > homomen

I didn't really like this show as a kid but I must admit, the theme song makes me feel melancholic and wistful in a nostalgic sort of way, in a way that few theme songs have.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U

ginger

What's New Scooby Doo has the best theme song of all time.

OF.
ALL.
TIME.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA

The artstyle was fucked up. It makes sense in a way though. It was meant for drawing surreal monsters, so it accurately portrays most tween's self images.

Who remembers Mona The Vampire?

Shit was full of panty shots, except all the kids wore giant granny panties that were a strange yellowly colour.

Pop punk bullshit, C+ at best. Step aside, Amerifats.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLU97sXo8QU

the point where you knew nickelodeon had turned to complete garbage, and you were too old for that shit... until icarly

We postin themekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA

>C+ at best.

>tfw you remember every opening song and every advertisment jingle from your childhood
>tfw you're thinking about something important and these memories haunt you and they will continue to haunt you for the rest of your life
>tfw they weren't even good jingles, you just remember them because you were watching television for 12 hours a day because your mummy didn't care

NIGGERS ARE REAL DUMB AND I HATE THEM

That's funny, icarly was around the time I *stopped* watching Nick. I'm probably younger than you though

Let's be honest, Nick is like SNL - the version YOU grew up with is the "best" one, while the ones that came after suck.

I'm guessing he didn't like iCarly because of its cinematography or narrative structure.

I watched that entire show front to back in my junior year of college when I was a shut-in for a few months.

It was pretty good.

>I'm a little seal girl
>Living in the real world
>And it's so hard
>To get by

How long ago was your junior year of college

it was the summer of 2011 actually, technically after junior year of college.

What does the Doug button do?

idk but it's very expensive

why do people hate these shows? I enjoyed both.

Dougs

You take the Dougpill

>SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME

Doug was the first nicktoon, so if you grew up in a certain era it was replayed constantly.

I dug As Told by Ginger way too much as a early teenager and somehow didn't turn out gay. HOW?!?

Serious question: what the fuck does "the world is going to roll me" mean?

Is this actually an idiomatic phrase that people had used before the song All Star existed?

Because you haven't tried the BBC yet.

No, but it's pretty obvious he means the world is going to crush him, or something like that.

Fair enough. And true.

Literally happened all the time, kek

well yeah I remember the block before bedtime was Rugrats, Doug, and Tiny Toons.