You are a powerful official in your country voted in by the people because of your vigilante image...

You are a powerful official in your country voted in by the people because of your vigilante image, greenlit to kill ONE PERSON OR GROUP who you believe has done such heinous crimes that you can shoot them, without the "legal" bullshit.

Who do you shoot to kill and why?

retards who do a shitty imitation of a Russian accent every time they see a bottle of vodka

black people

Koreans

latinos

OP for being a faggot

Albanians.

OP's mum eekkss deee

Too bad Duterte loves muslims, loves the Chinese and is Philipino himself.

Leftists

Gang members.

I like the murdering drug dealers thing though, too.

Jews of course.

I'd target gangsters.

Anglosaxons.
People whine about their culture being harmed by immigrants, yet when i walk through the streets i see maybe a handful of muslim-ish types, niggers included, while the amount of english bullshit is staggering.

Honestly maybe the overemphasis on muslims is just a way to distract from the far more effective influence of the english, would explain the (mainstream) American rage at the Brexit too, as that'd put a kink in that plan by reducing anglosaxon influence severely.

this guy

Muslims

Feminists.

Bankers.

You get rid of all the bad Jews and their minions, while sparing the bro-tier deli Jews.

Spics and nigger would war with each other and I'll target rapefugee centers.

the irish

Women

>ctrl+f
>liberals
>no resluts

BAD Sup Forums BAD

Myself

I cannot honestly answer this question on the internet as it would ensure I am questioned by the FBI and Secret Service. Following which I would lose my job.

Buchones
Pick fucking related

Oh, right. Why.
Well, to prevent them from voting.

Hopefully if women are banned, then only criminals will have women, brought in by smugglers. Women smuggled in and sold as contraband won't have those annoying "rights".

For the record you need actual proof they were doing a crime before you shoot otherwise your in just as much trouble.

The circumstances that allowed them to gain power still exist. There'll be another bunch of useful idiots like them eventually.

not in the Philippines. It's already started.
>shoot man
>sprinkle a little cocaine
>OH LOOK A DRUG PUSHER

>shoot man
>put pistol in body
>WE HAD A SHOOTOUT HE WAS TOTALLY FIGHTING SO AS A COP I TOTALLY SHOT HIM, SEE! HE HAD A GUN!

What's his name again?

John Candy

Anonymous forum posters

Oh wait shi-

cmon niggers, do not fuck with him

tubechop com/watch/8153572

all jews obviously

Who dat saucy lil nigger

I fucking love Duterte so much, he is so based. God Bless him.

t. Catholic American of Bavarian, Swedish and Irish descent

Isn't cocaine one of your two national religions, the other being transsexuals?

I don't know.
Before the election people didn't think drugs were that much of a serious problem, we had other more problems.
Now, Duterte has convinced the general public we are as bad as drug-ridden Mexico, it seems.

But it is a bad problem, you don't want drug mafias to get deeply rooted. Be thankful your not as bad as Mexico yet, theres still time to remedy.