These were nations that Adolf Hitler himself praised during the war; you are nothing but a shitskin if your nation or...

These were nations that Adolf Hitler himself praised during the war; you are nothing but a shitskin if your nation or area is not colored in this map

He praised the north of India, Nepal and a bit of southwest China? Why was he so specific about that region? I don't think it was an independent territory or anything back then.

Texas is my favorite Axis power.

>Nations Hitler praised
>Map isn't from 1936-1944

There were sikhs nazis

He wasn't that positive about Latvia i believe. And why praise Vermont?

> honahrable South Africa

>Fucking Vermont

Why? Cause in 1940 it was probably literally 100% white?

God met ons.
Kanker bevrijding

Tibet you faggot

>Sikhs in China and Nepal
I don't think so. Maybe Hitler just liked the Himalayas.

>doesn't praise Sweden

Even the fuhrer knew they were cucks

>Italy
Heh

>Venezuela
Sauce?

Himmler did.

Jezus man, lekker heulen met de vijand?
Als je zo graag duits wil wezen is het nou niet bepaald ver lopen.

Ik bedoel maar, voor jouw type hoeft hier geen plaats gemaakt te worden, de Duitsers zijn letterlijk beschikbaar over de grens.
Waar ze horen.

It's Tibetans and related peoples, like Kasmiris and Ladakhs. Probably also includes Sikhs.

Hitler loved Argentina so much a ended up moving there.

>Chile
My sin of being brown is absolved

Savitri Devi did.

In 1943, Hitler called the Swiss "the most despicable and wretched people, mortal enemies of the new Germany."

In 1943, with reference to Europe's small nations, including Switzerland, Hitler stated that "all the rubbish of small nations still existing in Europe must be liquidated as fast as possible..."

Also in 1943, Hitler boasted that he would be the "Butcher of the Swiss."

then everything changed

thanks makes sense

I think we can all agree that the nation of Lesser Vermont is the highlight of our country.

>Vermont
It might be because Hitler based his Concentration Camps off of American ones.

>"Butcher of the Swiss."
kek i didnt know this. I thought the Swiss and Germans were very similar cultures etc. Why are the Swiss so reviled by Germans?

Why Luxembourg tho?

Why vermont as opposed to new hampshire and/or maine?

>Concentration Camps
Kek

Idk. All I know is that hitler didnt like em and certainly didnt praise them lel

internment camps? their were no internment camps in vermont, none anywere besides pacific states actually

I love how people use Hitler's vague support of Islam as """proof""" it's red pilled.

The guy was an unstable autist who raged about predominantly white (probably 100% back then) Germanic speaking countries.

They are not. Hitler was just a massive dick.

R..romania..? It was just because he wanted the oil, r-right?

Fucking nice.

if hitler won, the arabs would probably be next on the chopping block

Eternal Krauts would have made us great again
Fucking everything went wrong

>Portugal
>Poland
>France
Hitler literally hated you guys.

>not knowing about the Eternal Gnome

He praised their leader mostly. I think he said something like: 'antonescu is surely one of the great leaders of this day, too bad he rules over Romanians though'.

Is there a source for the map?

>texas
>nation

>north pooland

Wtf

There was a huge Nazi enclave in Vermont.

They're basically mountain Jews. Spending all their time handling/hoarding wealth and not doing things Hitler liked, like War

>mountain Jews
Does this mean they are Jews and they just happen to live on mountains? Or are mountain jews different to normal jews?

They pretty much started hording gold like mountain jews and a haven for allied spies

How do you not know about Swiss banking?

It's just a Sup Forums expression, just like how you could call the Dutch swamp jews.

This
Texit when?

Bretty sad state of affaris, desu, greatest allie.

We should have won.

>He didn't praise Australia
What a faggot.

Could all these countries/states form a Friends Of Hitler alliance?

I think that's Argentina, where Hitler retired after the war with all the other Nazis too big to fail.

Ever seen the picture of him with a dab of tomato sauce on his forehead? What moron shoots themselves in the forehead? Not even orator Hitler. The first story was that Americans found him burnt beyond recognition, then intelligence thought about this for a moment and recanted coming up with the suicide line. They used submarines to transport the big Nazis to South America where many spawned large families and all protected by the Vatican who started both world wars in the first place. Really just large mass human sacrifices of mostly heretics if you examine them in detail. Like the nuking of heretics to end WW2, classic holocaust - death by fire for religious ritual.

He probably didn't know about Portugal.

You got lucky that Franco had no balls.

No one cares about Portugal.

We should be on the list desu

We were British so any comments about the British apply to us and we had the White Australia policy and fought extremely well in the middle east. Any way Rommel respected us and NZ.

If he did the map wouldn't change.

Southern cone is best cone

Somebody tell me what he said about Texas. I need to know. Did he make reference to the German community there?

Please read a map and educate yourself before you confuse the location of Venezuela and Argentina again. It is really not that hard, hint: Argentina is South

Fuck you. Hitler's dead.

Hitler hates Australians because they were defeated by an army of birds. It's in his secret diaries, released a few years ago. He also said 'They're not like the British at all, as I would have expected, they are more like unintelligent Slavs.'

Texas?

>"We were ready to throw our forces into the scales for the preservation of the British Empire; and all that, mark you, at a time when, to tell the truth, I feel much more sympathetically inclined to the lowliest Hindu than to any of these arrogant islanders."

Sweden helped the nazis.
Even their King was a nazi.

Hitler was niet de vijand.

The irony is Swiss banks don't actually follow the Jew bank method, at least the stereotypical private vault ones don't.

Argentina received a lot of German ""refugees""
:^)

native american mohawks dawg

If Hitler won, it would have been better for Iran. Iran is ruined now thanks to brain drain and the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

[source]

All I know of what Hitler said about Australia and New Zealand is that "They represented the White mans strength to populate far away lands" and that he felt bad that he was going to leave the Japanese to do with the land but he hoped that the white people of Australia would return to Europe to join his vision.

>Caring what hitler thinks

Based 'Desert Fox' Rommel praised Australian's and New Zealander's so much you'd think he had a fetish, that's good enough for me.

France is shitskin, but we're not. :P

Savitri Devi was a homosexual gypsy horse. Her opinion doesn't mean shit.

Bollocks. Hitler hated Australia thats why its not on his Hugs Map.

>Vermont

>Texas
>nation
Shut up Texfag you're a fucking state that can't even keep its borders up

>Swedes will never be as white as Venezuelans

I like how you don't even have to present anything factual to get (You)s on Sup Forums these days, you can just randomly colour in a map and say something about Hitler and the retards on this board will eat it right up.

Hitler would've loved Singapore

I'm not even a texas burger but why did Hitler like Texas?

Hitler is a kike in disguise.
>Muh animal rights
>Muh gun grabbing
>Muh book burning
Fuck hitler.

t. Lives in an authoritarian city state in a 99 yr leased public housing apartment

many germans there

I live in a condo,stupid jew
We will never praise the kike hitler

>I live in my parent's condo

t. Edgy teen still in NS

The prices cost a lot thanks to you jews.

>I suffer living in a shoebox apartment with """facilities"""

t. Financially handicapped prepubescent NS fuccboi

I didnt know 1200 ft is shoebox

Based

>Chile

P-PRUSSIA SENPAI!

>he doesn't live in a freehold landed property that's at least 2000sqft

t. Lives in an overpriced HDB with "facilities" and a security guard

Enjoy your foreigner dominated "condo"

yay i'm something.
now come and rape me my dear refugees *^_^*

>t richfag
You must be a filthy jap.My grandfather used to have a plantation but the japs confiscated it.He had to restart his business

but everyone knows that canada had the best internment camps

>not wanting to be part of the glorious 大日本帝国 as 昭南島

t. Filthy Hokkien subhuman chink

>Muh jap empire
Off yourself thanks

Nazi's love Muslims