A man past a certain age without family can be a bad thing

>a man past a certain age without family can be a bad thing

was he right?

Well we're about to see because marriage rates in the west are the lowest they've ever been by massive margins.

Mainly becomes boomers and third world immigrants fucked up housing and the traditional family model.

Most right thing anyone ever said in that show. And theres many things to choose from.

fuck does that nigger know about family? he was plowing sluts like a high school quarterback

past 35 if you have no family, you are a degenerate from the society

Hi, grandpa

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad thing but it is unnatural. If a man in say his 40s doesn't have a family it's either because he couldn't attract a woman, in which case there's probably something wrong with him, or because he simply chose not to have a family. The latter option is still weird though since it's a natural human perogative to WANT to breed.

I think that was supposed to be the point.

about to turn 30 myself

yes he is right I have nothing to live for and will soon take myself out along with some others soon

take me with you

yes, it's a red flag. it doesn't mean it's always indicative of a bad person, but you'd be stupid to ignore it

Men can be very productive and if there's not a family to channel that productivity into you can get some weird results. Kind of like how women with no families collect shitloads of cats or dolls or whatever but with building horrible things that change the way mankind lives.

Yeah, it's your age

no, adding to the overpopulation problem is a bad thing

Oh cool this thread AGAIN

No, because a man past a certain age commenting on men past a certain age displays a certain insecurity that a man past a certain age should have grown out of.

>overpopulation problem
no such thing

>The latter option is still weird though since it's a natural human perogative to WANT to breed.
This is bullshit logic.

I'm 29 and this is true... something is wrong with me.

lol k

Overpopulation only applies to third world countries. It's a ploy from (((them))) to make white people breed less

It's true though

>not getting married and being child free

>implying his character knew fuck all about life

Not at all. There is nothing more "weird" about someone choosing to have zero children than someone choosing to have one or two and then stopping there.

>>The latter option is still weird though since it's a natural human perogative to WANT to breed.
>This is bullshit logic.
Personally I find it to be the one universal truth. Even as a gay dude, I want to have kids one day.

What are blacks?

Like you'd have the balls for it, fucking faggot

>There is nothing more "weird" about someone choosing to have zero children than someone choosing to have one or two and then stopping there.

Except at that point they've already fulfilled the desire to have a child/children. The rest is just up to one's finances and desire to have more. It doesn't matter how many you have but almost everyone wants at least one. There's nothing weird about not wanting to have many kids but there is in not wanting any at all.

It's bullshit logic, dude. Man's free will has superseded natural urges since our evolution. Otherwise we'd all be behaving like a bunch of uncivilized apes.

I'm shy, pretty average looking and i find dating sites a waste of time, and bars intimidating and probably full of "not my type" anyway.

I think the only way i have any hope is opening up that old door of internet communities full of fellow weirdos, most of which seem to have been swallowed up facebook's gaping asshole.

>Otherwise we'd all be behaving like a bunch of uncivilized apes
The genuine lack of self awareness in this post is FRIGHTENING

You're making this up as you go along. That's fine if that's what you believe, but it's bullshit logic.

Are you including here?

fuck you I'll do it right now

you guys are cool don't go into houston tonight

Are you saying you have no self control? Do you still shit yourself and suck your thumb?

I'm 35 and I'm at this point just waiting for my mom to die

Modern society has put shackles on mans urges but it hasn't controlled them. People still kill each other in fits of rage like cavemen, people still resort to animalistic displays of virility to attract a partner. People are still tribalistic and tend to view outsiders and strangers with suspicion like primitive people. People are still wary of new ideas and inventions. Why is it so hard for you to believe that people really aren't that far removed from nature? Man's free will may have superseded our natural urges but that doesn't mean these urges don't still influence us.

Biological urges doesn't mean you lose self control. Theyre urges.

yeah

kids turn a person soft

one of the most reliable pacification methods in our society

Well shit, I'm 28 now and he's kind of right, I see it now. I do want to start a family but my job, although comfy, is not a good-paying and I drive a shit car. I still live with my parents because renting is ridiculously expensive and the hordes of subhuman ooga-boogas keep swarming into my continent in millions, so the future looks rather bleak. Wat do?

And there is nothing "weird" acting against those urges. That's the point.

You're misconstruing my argument.

Not sure. I'm 29 and have a comfy job as well, but it is low paying. I'm attractive as well but I'm not going to have kids with low money. Live on my own though... we truly are lost

>"I-It's the system, man!"
What did he mean by this?

>Man's free will has superseded natural urges since our evolution. Otherwise we'd all be behaving like a bunch of uncivilized apes.

That was your claim that I responded to. Explain how I've misconstrued it.

Yeah, the easiest thing to do is make a baby, but nowadays they'd just hate you because you can't keep up with all the gadgets, tablets etc. the gooks produce. Back in the day we were happy with a bike and ball. Why even bother?

You have the biological urge to shit yourself, but using judgement and self control, you don't. You have the biological urge to breed, but using judgement and self control, you don't. The latter isn't anymore weird than the former, and that doesn't change just because modern society pressures you into having one or two kids (or 8 or 9 one hundred years ago) as opposed to zero.

Well yeah, I grew up poor so I wouldn't want that for a kid. I think that's the main reason. Working on getting a better job, you?

36, no wife, no kids. Conservative as fuck. If I ever meet a woman who's not trash I'll consider a family.

I'm mostly going by the condition "there are girls" and unfortunately, even socially awkward nerdy types like to have a persona and profile, they did it on oldschool chat, they did it on forums and they do it on Facebook.

>Conservative as fuck
Ah, and you say you're single?

>it's migrants fault that I failed in life

Yeah, blame migrants for your shitty life choices. Meanwhile other 28 year olds make 100k as engineers or lawyers.

Take some politicians out with you faggot

You have to go back obviously non white

through millions of years every single one of my ancestors managed to create a family, or at least reproduce. The biological clock is ticking, past a certain age if i am unable to do these things i can safely assume that im dysfunctional at best, but probably simply trash. Thinking otherwise would be egoistic.

he was right i think.

I'm white you dumbass. He's just blaming migrants for his own failings in life.

>engineers
So glad that this meme profession has finally been blitzed in my country, there are exactly no jobs for highly professional engineers graduating out of University. Just shows that anyway you play it, you can still get fucked.

I have nothing against migrants from Eastern Europe and SE Asia, they're bro-tier and we have a lot in common. What the fuck do I have in common with Abdul bin-Ahmad al-Islammi from Cesspoolstan, you faggot you? They're literal subhumans who shit in subways.

Not even software engineers? Higly doubt it. So many software engineers make bank as freelancers from third world countries

So you're a white leftist, kys

Reminder that reproducing unless you're wealthy is evil

>I'm white you dumbass.

That will soon be illegal

>conservative
>single
choose one

>software engineering
My Dad does this, and
>freelancers from third world countries
Are the exact reason that it's also impossible to get employed in this as well. There's some jobs in the East, but Government stuff is the only stable work.

Actually you learn to lie. Lies are the most reliable society constructors imaginable.

t. your Dad

>If I ever meet a woman who's not trash I'll consider a family.

Good luck with that

I'm 36 and I can't get married cause I have to care for my grandma

I'm a poltard you dumb dumb. All I was stating was that he had a chance in getting a degree that would land him a job with a high salary. But that poster instead ended up being a wage slave for low pay. He can't blame his horrible life choices purely on migrants.

But you're assuming that one's biological urges and judgement and self control are entirely seperate from one another. Let me put it this way using the shit example

Yes we use judgement and self control to not shit ourselves when we feel the urge to but we don't even come to that conscious decision in the first place until the urge prompts us to. We only shit when we feel like shitting precisely because the urge arises. The urge prompts the decision.

Similarly in the case of breeding people don't make the decision to breed out of nowhere, they're prompted by the biological desire first. Of course, like shitting, they can hold off on this decision but it's because of our biology and our urges that we're faced with the choice.

>Well we're about to see because marriage rates in the west are the lowest they've ever been by massive margins

You can have a family without being married you fucking mong. And what is it with you dipshits constantly citing the marriage rates? Marriage is a fucking scam to men.

>You can have a family without being married

It's trashy tho

>I'm 36 and I can't get married cause I have to care for my grandma

32 and trying to take care of my mom. You'll make it one day bro I promise.

>It's trashy tho

That answers nothing?

If you dont marry and have kids, your children will be literal bastards.

>a natural human perogative to WANT to breed.
Only for grills.

>your children will be this made up term if you're not married
>getting married at all

Better to have kids in two happy homes than kids in an unhappy home.

I have conservative values. Women of this generation are degerate whores. I will not settle for someone below my station. My life is better single than starting a family with that poison.

This guy gets it.

House prices are pretty ridiculous, especially in the UK, i'm not even in a nice town and a typical 2 bed costs about £150k

I'd seriously be happy in a flat, assuming it had reasonable sound isolation.

>all this self-loathing because of what a fictional redneck said
Y'all niggas autistic, and not in a fun way

It's better to just not have kids at all if you are not rich.

Anything else is just sentencing them to a lifetime of wageslavery and misery.

Every term is made up, doesn't make the meaning we apply to words any less true.

It's the tradcucks and their reddit like need to fit in society, top wew.

Back to Westeros, unwashed savage.

Bastard literally means nothing though

It's a child born outside marriage, it's not a mental deficiency or a description of someone. If I called someone a neckbeard or fatass or dumbfuck then yeah, those have meanings assigned to them, but not bastard so much.

>it's not that im a bitter, miserable, person most women are degenerate whores. yeah that's it!

Pfffft hahahahaaaaa

>It's better to just not have kids at all if you are not rich.

You had a shit childhood then.

Yep and only mega beta robot scum disagrees

My childhood was wonderful

The growing up to be a slave part? Not so much

I fucked myself up a lot, i was unemployed for ages, had depression, i could probably have worked at home, learned programming but i constantly convinced myself it was a waste of time and i'd be awful at it.

>My childhood was wonderful

If your childhood was wonderful you'd have the empathy to see why your father chose to have children. Raising your own son to an adult is indescribable. Same with a daughter.

There's a reason why people other than you do what they do: they're normal, you're broken.

Sorry :/

depends on the kind of family

>dysfunctional poor family that passes it's stupidity onto you and prepares you to be a wage slave all your life

^no thank you

>educated middle class family that brings you up as a yuppie and gets you educated and prepared for the world, so you could be a upper middle class white collar worker who doesn't have to manual labour

^yes i could live with this

i grew up in the former unfortunately. for this reason, i have anti-family sentiments

>cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt
>lol Sorry :/
what did he mean by this?

ebin

Well I'm 19 now and I still don't give a shit about sex. I don't think I have a sexual drive at all so that makes things a lot harder. I would like to have kids later though..

>15(cunt)

so much easier

You should honestly kill yourself you normalfag piece of shit.

Have you seen women today? They're having sex at like 13. They dress like harlots with shorts that barely cover their ass. They bounce from dick to dick without a care in the world. It's a great time to live if you're trying to get your dick wet, but these are not women you start a family with. Good luck even finding a girl in her 20's who's fucked less than 10 guys.

>36, no wife, no kids. Conservative as fuck. If I ever meet a woman who's not trash I'll consider a family.
same

>Similarly in the case of breeding people don't make the decision to breed out of nowhere

Actually I'd argue that pretty much does happen. I don't know if the whole "man thinks about sex on average every 7 seconds" mantra has any basis, but it's probably not far off. Regardless, my point is pretty simple. Deciding to not have children is not inherently weird simply because we have the biological urge to inseminate women, as an incalculable number of perfectly normal factors can override that urge. The least of which is that you simply don't like kids. That, of course, is entirely different than wanting to start a family but can't even get a date because you're unfortunately too autistic, ugly, short, etc. That's not what I was originally addressing.

>Good luck even finding a girl in her 20's who's fucked less than 10 guys

10 sex-filled relationships aren't that uncommon to mid twenty-somethings user