*leaves for free in the summer*

*leaves for free in the summer*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/934380520808570881
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-kyu-bi-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-3w8q725/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome to Bayern!

MLeSsi

The autism is strong in his genetics

back to argentina

A diez

>tattoo on feet
>sausages fingers
>manface
>little thigh gap

2/10 maybe with a paperbag

He literally just signed a new contract. OP got BTFO.

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/934380520808570881

>messi BTFOing online halafags
based la

KEK if you really belive that

>for free
>£626m buy-out clause
mmm sweetie...

I wonder if the qsg owner will bite

HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH
>OP

How many times in the last 2-3 years has he signed a new contract?

his contract ended this summer, take a guess

Refuses to sign new deal until it improves by telling le unknown source that he will not sign. Media reports, barca panic, contract improves. Its the same shit every time

I was talking about the nonstop talk about him and his contracts the last couple of years

like this

>father signs new contract this summer
>club makes official release this summer announcing the new contract with messi
>messi's wages this season are updated to the ones specified in the new contract
>club says messi will stay, contract is already signed but photo with messi is still pending
>finally messi takes pic signing contract
a rollercoaster of emotions and surprises

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-choi-kyu-bi-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-3w8q725/answers/new.html

but reality is like this or do you think the club would release an official statement this summer saying messi has signed a new contract without it being true?

the club will not. that's kinda stupid. But the nonstop talk about him not wanting to sign, is from sources within the club

I wonder if autism gets stronger in the next generation. That kid looks pretty eccentric

>messi signs new contract this summer and club makes official announcement
>supposedly 'sources within the club' say he doesn't want to sign the new contract
you can only pic one

Wonder what your kids will be like, anonymous 4 chan poster

>OP

non existent. like a Sup Forums mod's salary or the number of germans you could find at any one time in berlin.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD RETARD. MORO DE MIERDA TENÍAS QUE SER, SUBNORMAL JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>only a 700m buy out clause

Don't let this fan of APOEL get away without receiving severe mockery.

Everytime I see Antonella I need to fap

me on the right

Monsieur Messi, bienvenue à Paris

Messi will never play for a club that isn't Barcelona or Newell's, why do people keep saying he could move to the PL or PSG?

Good for Messi, he could have easily pretended to want go to Manchester and drag it out to get more money

she's cute

She's pregnant nigga, she isn't fat when not pregnant

his kid definitely got the tism

lmao stop hiding in the halal thread, faggot

why would they offer him a gargantuan contract like that? he's nothing like he was before. he's on a steep decline. they need to focus on the future

>he's on a steep decline
>liga top scorer last season
>liga current top scorer
>european top scorer last season
>golden boot winner
el mexicANO señores

you stupid fucking faggot shitposter. I said he's on a decline

do you really think he's as good as he was in past times?

You expect someone who's never touched a woman to know these things?

Don't lose your head now, chicANO

>triggered pancho halalfag
ahhh music to my ears

even if he was declining, barcelona are mes que un club, they are a family and treat their youth academy products with respect. They offered iniesta a life-term contract even when it's obvious he's on decline

You would never understand this, you are American and only know franchises and owners only caring about profit

>don't mention RM or Ronaldo once
>they bring it up themselves

the obsession is real.

tbf. I know you mentioned players like messi and iniesta, who are youth players in barca.
They did treat Eto'o and Alves like shit

>pretending you are not a butthurt halalfag
lmao sad!

>Eto'o
yes, poop treated him badly, wanted him gone and kicked him out, but it was to play messi through the middle so I can't blame him seeing the results. Keep in mind poop wasn't the one that signed him and from the very first moment he told eto'o he didn't want him in his team, and still kept him for a season
>Alves
no, alves is a scumbag, very funny and all, but he behaved like shit at the end of his contract.

This guy made millions every season and when barcelona didn't want to renew him he gave a press conference (and his agent exwife another one, crying) saying he needed to feed his kids and similar ridiculous shit. All this after horrible seasons- It's no coincidence his last two clubs let him go for free

I'm not :) keep being obsessed though.