youtube.com/watch?v=Gf907q76YY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_tandem_repeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplotype
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7SrdMNfxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Burgers

I mean it's mostly nonwhites on youtube that do that stuff

That's a white American phenomenon.

I notice Nordics are aggresively anti-DNA testing ever since it proved that they were Asiatic mongrels

the 1/8 cherokee is a white american classic.

that feels like an old topic honestly
cant they make fun of the hurricanes or the earthquake or something?

/pol must be wetting their panties in excitement

in the past year or so I've noticed a lot of ads for this kind of stuff on TV
the fact that people use this as some sort of buried truth to their identity is pathetic, i mean the only real thing it may tell you are some predispositions to certain illnesses based on your background or whatever

I knew what my ancestral makeup was before I did it

It's a datamining ploy by private insurance companies so assess your predisposition towards certain illnesses.

But not the last few years' fad.
If you take away the big youtube channels it's mostly nonwhites/mixed.

fucking disgusting

why do so many of you muds post here

meant to

I'm the son of the Carthaginians and the Normans.
You're a peasant.

good

Most white Americans are a mongrel mix of northwestern European nationalities, with some Italian and assorted slav thrown in to make it murkier. I've always thought the muh heritage types were pretty stupid. It is exceedingly rare for any white here to be 'pure' anything. You basically have to go to a farming town of 500 people in Minnessota to find a pure Swede, or maybe a burough of NYC to find a pure Russian, etc. As far as I'm aware my family tree is a bunch of British Isles peasant farmers, which wouldn't even be something to really be proud of even if I was 100% anything.

There is an online ancestry service which has had ads running in Australia -well at least a year or so ago, the last time I watched TV- which seemed to be aimed at people looking into their European history. I could picture middle age and older people using it but not younger people, unless it was out of boredom or a passing fad interest.

There used to be a show called Who Do You Think You Are, or something, which promoted is website. They looked into the ancestry of celebrities, making it out to be some self discovery bullshit.

kys sandnigger

kys slave

Why don't he do an episode about his wife's son though. The 12 year old South Park audience has to learn about the benefits of the IBGs.

Ours look like this

youtu.be/SA7hX-04iTo

They don't use the "muh heritage" angle because it only appeals to yanks

you are mudshit, lowest of lows, lower than ugliest stupidest dumbest nigger, inbred rat from backwards culture of ugly short people despised by everyone who came in contact with them

kill yourself you genetic waste, subhuman taking air from people

His wife is cute, though

Butthurt Americans incoming

I'm not a Muslim.
When the Romans were conquering North Africa, they considered the people there to be civilized.
Carthage was Rome's main rival for centuries.
Meanwhile the Slavs were sitting around in Ukraine until 500 AD.

Funniest thing is they actually are mixed, but it's America so no one cares.

you are subhuman of inferior stock, your religion is irrelevant, you could be buddhist ninja it would not matter, my life is worth more than of everyone in your family combined, you 80iq ugly shitskin

Inferior to who? Slavs?

to humans

It's a fucking international board.

That ancestryDNA logo looks really familiar so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same company.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf907q76YY4

Why are Slavs the biggest racists on Sup Forums? Aren't you guys the poorest part of Europe?

>tfw descended from the Franks, Normans, Berbers, Carthaginians
>meanwhile you're some shit Sl*v
Loving every laugh

Me too

Holy shit was that actually real

you could have 99% genes inherited from Alexander,Augustus,Caesar and Tesla having 1% sandnigger rat blood makes you literal subhuman

>be Ashkenazi Jew
>hate being related to superstitious sand barbarians, would rather be full Eastern European instead
>hear on white supremacist websites that Ashkenazim are actually Khazars
>fuck yeah son I'm down with that shit
>take DNA test
>await results with baited breath
>look up pictures of Tatars and Circassians to see how much I look like them
>read countless Wikipedia articles on Turkic history
>before the results are finished I'm already convinced that I am a proud Scythian, not some dirty Arab
>results come in
>I HAVE A FUCKING /MENA/ HAPLOGROUP AND ZERO SLAV BLOOD

Science was a mistake

Hitler is founding father of Slovakia you stupid retarded nigger monkey, go eat banana

Slovakia has achieved literally nothing throughout all of human history

His words not mine.

Ouch so you're not even a Khazar? You're mostly Arab blood?

Your founder thought of you as subhuman.

>"bet you it's all a gimmick and they're taking it off to clone people"

I thought this too , but then remembered they've already got our DNA anyway

if you had any clue about this little thing called context you would realise he was talking about Russians in which he was 100% correct bless his soul may he rest in peace

it achieved not turning it's population into bunch of inbred 85 average IQ shitskins, something entire middle east and north africa could not manage

>On 13 March 1939, Hitler invited Monsignor Jozef Tiso, (the Slovak ex-prime minister who had been deposed by Czechoslovak troops several days earlier), to Berlin and urged him to proclaim Slovakia's independence. Hitler added that, if Tiso did not consent, he would have no interest in Slovakia's fate and would leave it to the territorial claims of Hungary and Poland.
It sounds like he loved you guys a lot

>Germany decided to make Slovakia a separate puppet state under the influence of Germany, and a potential strategic base for German attacks on Poland and other regions.

South Park hasn't been funny for years.

>be quite man
>take ancestry test expecting homogenous results
>99.x% yuro with the rest being morty african and alien
>ok
>haplogroup is fucking central asian
WE

this

What is this humongous butthurt? Did a muslim kill your entire clan and make you watch when you were a kid?

>flag
Turkish rape babies don't deserve to talk about "racial purity".
You're indistinguishable from Albanians.

>You're indistinguishable from Albanians.
>Said some Shart to a Slow wake

>Insult Slavs
>German flag appears
Every fucking time.

>Insult Turks
>German flag appears
Every fucking time.

What? Its gets better and better tbqhwyf

Good. I hate those things.

The american butthurt is ALREADY fucking glorious

Germany: 9 matches
Hungary: 5 matches
Poland: 25 matches
Kuwait: 10 matches
Saudi Arabia: 44 matches

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>Saudi Arabia: 44 matches
proof Saudis are nothing more than crypto-jews

So, you're Mizrahi. That's still Jewish, just not the E*ro kind.

Post pics of the Italian girl you fucked

Mizrahi is a Jew born in MENA, their Hebrew and observances are different different from Ashkenazi tradition. Some Mizrahi passover foods weren't even considered kosher for Ashkenazi passover until recently

We Wuz Elephantz and sheeeit, mon frere

Haplogroups are literally junk DNA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_tandem_repeat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplotype

For you brainlets: It won't tell you shit. All the haplogroup shows is a common ancestor thousands or even 10s of thousands of years ago. It's simple math - Go back 10 generations, and you have 2^10 or 1024 ancestors at that level, 100 and you have millions.

shut the fuck up mongol

we are Romans

>ALRIGHT JEWISH

>defending shitskins
>bad geography and historical knowledge
>American flag

lol

how much of a mutt do you have to be do this shit? I'm perfectly aware of my ancestors back until the 17th century, it's boring before the 19th century though
>Torstig Torstigson b. Romsdal d. Romsdal
>Mordecai Thippelworp b. Cherswickshire, England d. Thornesbury, MA

How pathetic do you have to be to worship a guy who thought you were a subhuman. Slovakian guy, you're a loser and you know it.

i dont worship anyone

kys dumb nigger

>tfw 45% white European

He didn't say anything about Gitler you ape

how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to do this shit? I have no fucking idea if my grandparent's father was even human and why should I even give a fuck?
Like how does that impact my everyday life? If my great great great grandparent fucked a dog and I don't even bark why should I even care? If my great great grandparent fucked an italian and I don't speak Italian or know shit about italy's culture how does that even impacts my life?
these kind of tests are a slap in the face and a certificate to boring uncultured suburban millennial kids living in first world countries that they are not boring uncultured suburban millennial kids because "OMG YOU SO UNIQUE AND SHIT OMG AMAZING!!! CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING SPECIAL"

He did here Do I get a "I'm sorry I was wrong"?

how is that act of worship you inbred ape like creature

I know for a fact you don't think I'm an ape.

>tfw Finns have our own haplogroup separate from Scanfis and Slavs
>But everyone still thinks we are related to Sweden

you are nigger, calling you ape is insult to apes

You argue with me every time I reply to you. That means you consider my arguments.

>seriously paying for this jewish trickery
Finland, I dissapoint

>tfw 90%+

you have no arguments because you are nigger with 85IQ so i have nothing to consider

A-at least Im pure, r-right?

Then why don't you destroy me with arguments instead of name calling?

I also must be the most light skinned nigga in history

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7SrdMNfxc

we've had a variety of ancestry.com ads running in Aus for more than a year
who is behind it?

>tfw former Sup Forumstard white supremacist
>obsessed with genetics and the Bell Curve to the point of going to nazi protests and fapping only to supple wh*te women
>Talk to WN weeb friends on IRC
>"My fellow warriors (yes really we said that), I will prove to myself and everybody how HUWITE I am through the advanced HUWITE technology of DNA testing"
>I log off, daydreaming about getting a 90% Germanic result
>get results from 23andme a few days later
>25% sub-saharan african, 19% east asian and native american, and 8% ashkenazi jewish
>pale as fuck in the face, don't know what to do
>consult white nationalist weeb friends for advice on dealing with the pain of reality
>they laugh at me, call me "nigger-kike" and ban me
>this happens the day before my nineteenth birthday
>tfw you then have a mental breakdown on your birthday over DNA
I'm going to take this story to the grave

typical post modernist post

gay

>50% Euro
>0% Finnish
Mongol warlords confirmed finally?

They're really going hard to hate on white people this season.

my mother non-ironically discovered that she had a sister through a DNA test, among other strange discoveries. it does have its merits.

Keke

But that's probably for the best though. How could you think that you were 90% Germanic though?

Like a 23andMe test? Never heard of that. What happened after?

Why do euros so resent having common stock with us?

It's practically a perfect fit for colonials and immigrants desu. Where it's really boring is in traditionally homogenous societies.

We haven't found a single non-Swedish or Norwegian ancestor in my family yet and my grandmothers have been researching the churchbooks for ten+ years now as a hobby. 99% Scandinavian result for me. The rest is uncertain Eastern or Northern European which has shrunk since updatikg with new information. There's no real point to take the test here unless you know that there's some foreign blood in you.

But every country with a more diverse immigrant history nd movement of peoples like the Americas and Australia and shit like that will probably see more "interesting" results. Even if you think you know the family tree.