/Bundes/liga - 13. Spieltag

#Revierderby edition

Matches:

3. Liga
Sa. 14:00
Bremen II - Erfurt
Würzburger Kickers - Sportfreunde Lotte (for the WK user)
...and some other matches

2.BuLi
Sa. 13:00
Braunschweig - Nürnberg
Kiel - Ingolstadt (should be good)
Regensburg - Duisburg

So. 13:30
Fürth - Pauli
K'lautern - ???
Au....zzzzzzz

Mo. 20:30
Dusseldoof - Dresden

1. BuLi
Fr. 20:30
Hannover - Stuttgart 1:1

Sa. 15:30
Dortmund - >Schalke
Leipzig - Bremen
Freiburg - Mainz
Frankfurt - Leverkusen
Augsburg - Wolfsburg

Sa. 18:30 - bwin Topspiel
M'gladbach - Based Bayern

So. 15:30
HIV - Hoffenheim

So. 18:00
Köln - Hertha

Will today be Bosz's last day as BVB coach? Will Buyern continue winning?
The league is less exciting than ever. Please watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.de/uefa-5-jahreswertung-bundesliga-2017-18-nur-9-england-an-der-spitze/view/news/293663
kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/ccoef2018.html
kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/ccoef2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xAZMu-qKLxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit op
kys

Hello

>Bundesliga behind Cyprus and Austria
This is now a official laugh at Bundesliga thread
transfermarkt.de/uefa-5-jahreswertung-bundesliga-2017-18-nur-9-england-an-der-spitze/view/news/293663

>Braunschweig - Nürnberg
Who is also attending /topspiel/ here?

Gooooooood morning

Very rude

JUST, it really is quite pathetic; Bayern and Leipzig might be the only two German teams still in international competition after the group phases are over...

Which Cypriot or Austrian team has four wins in the CL and is second in their group?
Which Cypriot or Austrian team even has a better win-draw-lose stat than RB even?

Dont get it desu.

Good question.
I suppose that "accomplishments" of smaller league teams are weighed more heavily to give them a chance to develop better.

huehue

No.
Qualifying and play off matches.
kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/ccoef2018.html

Its still stupid. There is one Cypriot team in the EL with 3 points.
Three German teams with 4 points, 4 points, 6 points.

One Cypriot team in the CL, with 2 points.
Three German teams with 2 points, 7 Points, 12 points.

Austrian teams are genuienly better than German teams in the EL, but they have their both best teams there, and none in the CL.

Also, Austria and Cyprus only have four teams playing in Europe, so their total points are divided by four, whereas for Germany, total points are divided by seven.

So the second of the Cypriot league winning against FC Andorra is weighted as heavily as RB Leipzig losing against Besiktas?

No. Cypriot team winning: 2 points. German team losing: 0 points.

Cypriot teams still have a worse point ratio than German, they have 2.5 atm.

also
>EL is weighted as heavily as CL for the coefficent

okay. We should let Bayern and Leipzig play in the EL next year then.

Qualifying wins give 1 point, qualifying draws 0.5.
Group stage and knock out wins give 2 points, draws 1 point.

>also
>EL is weighted as heavily as CL for the coefficent
>okay. We should let Bayern and Leipzig play in the EL next year then.
I didn't invent the system.

I have a bet on Leipzig but would like to see Goretzka expose the frauds in Dortmund, what match should I watch?

>Cypriot teams still have a worse point ratio than German, they have 2.5 atm.
What? No. Check the link I posted.
Cyprus: 28 points divided by 4 = 7.000
Germany: 43 points divided by 7 = 6.142

Teams playing in the CL are heavily favoured by getting loads of bonus points for reaching the group stage and the knockout phase.

yeah, if german teams had to play some kind of relegation against some bulgarian and mazedonian teams, they would be ahead.

really tells you how reasonable this coefficent calculation is.

In the actual competition, which is what really matters, cypriot teams are way behind.

The coefficient system isn't that bad. It only looks a bit ridiculous during the first half of the season because of the comparatively high influence of the qualifying points. It evens out once the knockout stages are reached and the traditional powerhouses get bonus points for advancing further.
Check the coefficients at the end of last season for example: kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/ccoef2017.html

Buyern fan here. Dortmund will win. You'll see guise

thx for pointing out.

Will still not look so pleasant for Germany this season if RB and Köln doesnt advance.

Well maybe BVB will achieve some kind of redemption in the EL.

>pic: dortmund mentality

actually meant to post this

also, notice how empty bundes got, once the league started to get exposed

How come normies so deluded about >Schalkes chances?

One bad season isn't the end of days. Only on spee.

>Dortmund dropping to EL
>raping Arselel
this would be hilarious

Schalke has the most retarded looking people, when they interview some near the training ground. What did you expect?

Soooo which trainer will BxB have next week? Still Bosch? Or someone else?

I think Alki Watzke is a bigger threat to this club than Bosch. He wanted to go the arrogant Buyern route, but failed horribly

Neururer

They haven't won in Dortmund since 2012.

now or never desu

They haven't won the Schale since when? And every year they think they're a title contender.

True, but my point stands

14/15 when Dortmund was near the bottom of the table was their golden opportunity.
Still failed.

>but they have their both best teams there, and none in the CL.

>Austria Wien
>even close to being the second best team in the country

They're a fucking disgrace for the entire league, whenever I see Thorsten Fink on the touchline, looking like some smug roided-up Santa Claus, instructing Raphael fucking Holzhauser to lump it up to shitters like Pires, Monschein or Friesenbichler I'm so bloody close to punching my TV

unser jahr, alda

>Der Fußball-Weltmeister Bastian Schweinsteiger (33) und die Ex-Tennisspielerin Ana Ivanovic (30) erwarten nach Angaben der Serbin Nachwuchs.

Der MLS Thread is weiter unten

>Pigclimber is only 33
>looks like a 50 year old

This is what Müller-Wohlfahrt's cow baby blood doping does to your body

BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV! BTSV!

>bürki not playing

rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee why are they trying to win

>thingen Weidenfeeler is a good keeper
u must get ur hat chucked

no one said good

just better

ur mum is better

t. his ex Sarah

(pls gib phone number)

Roman Weidenfeller is literally /our guy/

more like "your guy" you Hinterlader

a racist will never be /our guy/

BVB: Weidenfeller, Sahin, Yarmolenko, Götze, Guerreiro, Aubameyang, Pulisic, Sokratis, Schmelzer, Weigl, Toprak. #bvbs04

why is Schalke so shit at keeping or even cashing in on their superb youngsters, who is in charge over there for the transfers and young players

how are you supposed to cash in when they literally get paid in private to not extend their contract?

The club is depressing and so is the city of Gelsenkirchen. No player really plans to stay there.

they all live in düsseldorf.
you should kill yourself

Truth hurts

SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV SSV

the city is shit yes. but they don't live there so your point is stupid and youre a fr*cking nigger

Take it easy on the Veltins, Ruhrpottassi

>calling someone a nigger but censoring a variation of fuck
how old are you?

you won't win shit, if you stay there. there's your reason

Free Knutschis for everyone when >Schalke wins

shareholders already soooooooooooo mad itt

i dont even live there, gökhan

>fuck
read again dumbf*ck

Im already so horny and stretching my boy

knutschis from whom?

i voice some of the strongest opinions itt and i'm a buyern fan. schalke is shit and will stay shit

fricking? that's like the cildren version of fuck, moron

>shareholders defending >Schalke

>Toprak
>Sahin
J U S T

from me :3

>i'm a buyern fan
opinion discarded

i'm tempted. i don't like any of the bvb guys playing desu

i'm also a legit fan and follower of football. i'm not the typical moron with a müller shirt. but yeah, thanks for the conversation, bro

>legit fan and follower of football
>buyern customer
Does not compute.

bavarian born and doesn't bother about the rest of germany. compute's pretty well in my book

>when u fire the most successful trainer you ever had because he didnt want to drink beer with you

What a cozy studio.

A true bavarian patriot would support /1860/. No point in trying to justify your disgusting bandwagoning behaviour.

>bullied Hummels away
>bullied Kuba away
>bullied Mislintat away
>bullied Subotic
>bullied Watzke

He was literally the most destructive force the club had ever seen.

1860 supporters are sub human garbage. oh no, the spee virgin calls me a bandwagoner because he doesn't me. don't flatter yourself, nobody cares about you

hello

>t. assmad buyern customer

>being this mad
>typing this furiously you even forget some words
wew. might want to take your ritalin, andreas

>not supporting bröndby
lmaoing at you

This

i'm not furious or mad. spee is not my main focus right now and i wasn't paying attention

well, Im not 100% informed on the powerlevels of austrian teams, but austria wien managed to play EL, other teams didnt

Are you currently preparing Bratkartoffeln?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm an MBA making 75k a year, owning 2 condominiums already and boning hot chicks one a weekly basis, you pointless retard. Go bust a nut to your pure anime waifus. Check this out, the money in my wallet atm, how many months you gotta work for that? I can tell you how often I can fuck a polish hooker who's financing her niemiecki studium for that money, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am making excellent excellent Rosmarin Bratkartoffeln with Speck which has never been seen before on this Earth, maggot. The meal that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can jerk you off in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in bragging on a Taiwenese claymation forum, but I have access to the entire stock of weed in Berlin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Weidenfeller
>Sahin
>Schmelzer
>Toprak

JUST
they will lose, 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=xAZMu-qKLxE

absolute kino

so

mad

>Reus is already 28

What a waste.

derby or dörby?

I really like this meme

This is not me

No, I got Weizen and whiskey from the cellar/fridge and prepared some dips

I like your digits.

me too

>Aytekin
ffs refball incoming

Who the fuck is that and why is she internet famous?