"My people invented circumcision. You're welcome."

>"My people invented circumcision. You're welcome."

Welcome for what? Dry dicks. Are the writers suggesting circumcision is a positive or are they ridiculing Goward for his cluelessness.

I'm honestly not sure.

The line was probably written by a female writer who happens to be an aesthete

circumcision predates jewish customs. They most likely picked it up from the Egyptians who practiced it

It's funny because it references penises and jews.

That's seriously all the thought that went into that joke.

he was probably being smug and sarcastic
just look at his face

fuck him my dick will never recover

circumcision is mutilation. Americans are fucken barbarians

Considering the character, it's probably the latter

It's not for you dumbass, it's to shill women. Woman have been completely fooled into thinking the normal dick is circumcised and that if it's not it's unclean. Most women think this.

> "My people invented female circumcision. You're welcome."

Misogynist scum! My body, my choice!

Most American women. But who would go near one of those when there's a 90% chance they've had black dick

>Most american women think this
ftfy

It's difficult to tell out of context, but it's most likely a joke about Howard thinking circumcision is a positive thing when it obviously isn't. There are actually a lot of jokes about circumsion being awful in the history of Jewish comedy.

>le mutilation may may

jidf plz go

>that episode where the little Jew sees his wife's former bull

>having a part of your body chopped off without you being able to consent to it or without there being a medical necessity is not mutilation

He's a cuck who wants rapefugees to fuck his wife

I'm circumcised. Don't give a shit. You're just a whiny little bitch. Grow a pair.

>le mutilation may may

>grow a pair

As soon as you grow your foreskin back

At least you admit you have no balls.

DELETE THIS

>your parents saving you from having a disgusting cheesedick

Pretty based

Do you live in the desert? Just fucking wash yourself you Third World poorfag.

It's way too easy to trigger you anti circ fags

>I was only pretending to be mutilated

That's nice but this isn't about you personally. This is a question about infringing upon a person's right to bodily integrity.

No one's arguing against adults consenting to having their foreskin chopped off, user.

Should I then not have the right to save my daughter from having roastflaps or my children from having snotty noses?

Aren't there literally thousands of precious nerve endings in the foreskin which makes up practically 100% of the total sensation you get? lel, you poor fuckers

>can't masturbate without using lube
>will never know how good it feels to have full sensation in your benis

cutfags lol

You sound like a feminist whining about how penises are overrated. Sour grapes. Sad!

>roastflaps

I swear I must be the only guy here who likes a nice phat pusy with beef curtains

Kikes pushing their degeneracy, as usual.

You are. It's so gross.

>le mutilation may may

[kek's loudly]

I was circumcised as a baby. Still don't give a shit. People just don't have any real problems in their lives.

I don't use lube. Never have. Try again.

You sound like a whiny little bitch.

Are you, by chance, a nigger?

>be patriotic amerishart
>layz, dumb and fat like you are, you dont know how to into hygene
>bring your son to Dr. Shekelberg, because only (((he))) is allowed to do this patriotic Operation
>pay Dr. Shekelberg for mutilating your son
>"Thanks Dr. Shekelberg"
>few years later Dr. Shekelberg recommends to buy a fake foreskin and lube
>pay Dr. Shekelberg second time

>americans

Wrong. I'm as white as they come, green eyes and all (not a ginger)

Why do ant eater dicks are always seething with rage online?

BAZOOKA

>I was circumcised as a baby. Still don't give a shit.
I did adress that in the post you're replying to.

I love circumcision arguments because it's literally impossible to lose.

Whatever happens, I can just switch the computer off and sit back with my intact penis.

>>"My people invented circumcision. You're welcome."
>Welcome for what?

Americans are so brainwashed they will literally defend mutilating babies while they're also against FGM even though the majority of that is as invasive as circumcision.

They're in this thread defending cutting into baby genitals as if it's normal.

Same fucks will be outraged when shown a picture of some retard piercing the ears of their baby tough. Because that's "unnecessary" and harmful.

The only difference between circumcision and subcision or infibulation is degree. Circumcision is literally unjustifiable. It has never been successfully argued in any of these threads on any board that circumcision is justified, and it never will be.

Moral conscience. They know how good they've got it and want to ensure future generations receive the same.

>Jews took their foreskin
>Jews also make the americucks work for literally slavery with only 15 sick leaves and 15 vacation leaves
>Jews have put in their mind set that they must put long work hours and must not consume any leaves to be a productive member of society
>Jews also put in their mind set to take out loans a lot

KEK, fucking amerisharts. just give your balls to the kikes already

>muh mutilation may may

Must be nice not having any real problems so you resort to complaining about circumcision.

Eh it's really a debate that won't ever end it seems. At the end of the day its really about where you live as in American women are weirded out by uncut while on the opposite side Japan women would be weirded out by cut. And besides only about 30% of the men in the world are cut and that number is falling. Point is at the end of the day its the social norm that is the deciding factor.

cut dicks are more attractive tbf

t. bottom

I love the fact that I could get circumcised tomorrow if I so choose but circumcised people can't do shit.

This complete denial. It's easier to lose something you don't acknowledge.

An uncut dick looks exactly like a cut duck when elect beacause the foreskin retracts. Aesthetically the only difference is it doesn't look so dried out.

Uncut is indisputably better.

A nation of drones

>deep fried coke
>20 cheeseburgers, 400 chicken wings and a Diet Coke please

or or wait wait

>amerishart most important day in the year is the superbowls commercials

HAHAHAHAHA

What's your point?

No, you're just a whiny bitch.

see

>he's still mad

>What's your point?
not him but he has atleast a choice

while you are a disgusting mutant, your parents are lowest of shit, cutniggers

>tfw I've gotten laid twice because I'm uncut

Girls will be interested in seeing a dick because they are used to it being circumcised. They have never seen an uncut one in real life

Must be nice to have no real problems in your life so you have to complain about dumb, unimportant shit like circumcision. You're just a whiny bitch who needs to grow a pair.

No one cares that some whores have you an std because your dick looked different.

>too dumb to come up with anything else

lmfao

>You're just a whiny bitch who needs to grow a pair.

Your anger is palpable. Blame your parents, not us.

Yes, and on top of that, having your bare bellend rub against the inside of your boxers for years kills your sensitivity there. It's no wonder Americans are so easily buttblasted, they're all sexually frustrated.

>who happens to be an aesthete
but erect cut dicks are less attractive than erect uncut dicks

I admit that flaccid uncut dicks are pretty ugly, but what woman wants to see it flaccid anyway

>too dumb to come up with anything else

lmfao

Blame them for what?

>rest of the world plays a sport which requires over 45 mins without ad breaks, twice
>"soccer is for fags! REAL men watch this stop-start game full of commercial breaks!"

Honestly a nation of subservient willing slaves, not even joking. It's like their entire society is set up to funnel their money upwards, and they've been conditioned to love it.

>bare bellend rub against the inside of your boxers for years kills your sensitivity there.

Jesus Christ, it feels like hell if that happens to me for more than a second before I rearrange myself back into shape. I can't imagine the horror or living your entire life like that.

???

reminder they chopped your dick off amerifats and you cant do shit.

>they literally make shit up to prove their "point"

Well that's why they lose sensitivity. I imagine early childhood must be hell for them, but after a while you'd get used to it and it would stop hurting. But then you'd also feel far less pleasure when you finally got laid, although you'd be American so you'd probably save yourself for marriage anyway, like an idiot.

>big bang theory (((writers)))
there's your problem. pol memes aside, ^^^check out these goy who forget
>foreskins contain sensitive nerves
>foreskins are sold to make creams

imagine if another body part were amputated because " we don't think they'll be able to keep it clean".

I didn't know there were gay Jews

>gets circumcised
>rubs their bare bellend to their boxers
>shows censor tits but violence is ok

yep, that explains why americans are sexually frustrated and are so violent, literally no different to sand niggers

see

Didn't know there were brown cucks.

Not an argument

reminder they chopped it off.

No wonder American teenage boys are so angry all the time

Lol none of that is made up and it's all backed up by medical science (though you'll probably dismiss it as a liberal conspiracy), you're in denial but I don't think even you really buy your own bullshit

Chopped what off?

Contain your autism, user.

You sure showed me, I now support genital mutilation

Nice buzzword

>not an argument
yeah but neither is a meme from anarcho capitalist

ITT: American's defending their chopped dicks

good goys lol

>dictionary definition of what Americans do to their dicks
>buzzword

What meme?

Why can't Americans wash their cocks? It's not that hard

Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the one who parroted it from someone else until it became a buzzword.

SMEGMA

>85 posts
>36 posters

fuck off with this cut v uncut shit

Because over one third of the population can't even see them

You're welcome.

Its called soap and water

>threads should be 250+ posters with 1 post each

Do you hate discussion?

only when it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

It's called smegma

further proving my point that anti circ fags are some of the most oblivious people on Earth

>just over two posts per IP

I don't really see the problem here

I don't understand it either. I'm uncut and I have never had smegma. if you shower every morning like a normal person you will never have cheese dick.

They say circumcision is the best way to prevent contracting HIV. Maybe stop having sex with people who've HIV

Wh - what? He's talking about now easy it is to clean, your response is completely meaningless. Is this the power of the famed American Education?

You'll still get it if you never wash you're cock, uncut or not so wash you're willy urn the sink for the love of God

>he thinks one person replies twice and not one person replying 15 times

you see this on other boards with id's lmoa