/rev/ Revolution General - Food For Though Edition

An uprising is coming, we can feel it in the air. If all else fails, if all else falls, we WILL fight for a better tomorrow.
Previous thread
STAY WOKE BROTHERS WE ARE APPROACHING THE EVENT HORIZON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_td9B8Drs
discord.gg/HKXPeHd
bing.com/images/search?q=fascist american flag&FORM=HDRSC2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y'all trumpshits just angry my bae is gonna win the election :^)

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

ok i'll post some shit

Tbh you could do this:

Organize "the March on washington", a civil occupation of DC by hundreds of thousands until demands for reform are met. The administration resigns or else. We should really try it. The flames are hot enough to call action for protest.

The civil options are still open, so use them until exhausted. Basically if hillary wins the GE due to rigging...

could go all domestic terror and attack infrastructure or get rid of the family members of those in power. Damage railways, bridges, power stations.

People in power, both mainstreet or wall st may have protection, but their parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, and children dont.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_td9B8Drs

>Referring to Hillary as bae

I don't care WHAT side of the election you're on, you have NO sexual taste.

discord.gg/HKXPeHd
POL AND UPRISING DISCORD

hey it's me
the guy who hates trains

>americans doing anything other than sucking hillarys fat boob

hah unlikely

OP, OG user here.

Why the fuck didn't you put any of the music links in?

Are their people in discord at the moment?
ALSO I NEED SUGGESTIONS RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT THIS GENERAL WILL BE CALLED

Sorry OP, I'm currently in Illinois posting from a phone.

friendly reminder to all those revolutionaries (not me ofcourse)

you don't need guns to do shit or even bombs just tools from a hard ware store

thats all

Go with my old title. Sounds better.

Please post the guns you need for the revolution and how much ammo.

So /ACUg/?

Ye.

>could go all domestic terror and attack infrastructure or get rid of the family members of those in power. Damage railways, bridges, power stations.

That's chimpout shit that turns people against you. Show courage and people will follow.

amazing1 dot com
sells spark gap generators in pretty high power forms
For the revolutionary (not me) with a bit more budget or likes electronics or is just a super fedora.

Rebellion General
Uprising General
Awakening General

Now, the reason I say that is because 'civil uprising' sounds better in marketing that revolution, like 'civil' disobedience does.

South Carolina reporting in. Ready for glorious revolution.

We need a flag.
I want colors, I want symbols, I want suggestions.
My suggestion:
Red white and blue
Circle of stars around an eagle

So really really realest real talk there ever was, Sup Forums.

Would you really go through with it and potentially throw your life away for a rebellion that, if it fails, would be too small to be taken seriously and just ends up with you dead or in jail and branded a racist?

You really gonna do it or are you just blowing hot steam?

see you can literally fuck up an entire city with a team of under 12 men

only using tools

like literally you could just walk around in general workmen clothes like your some sort of electrician with some tools and disable an entire city

people think this is some magic shit

you could just have some wire cutters, bolt cutters and a hammer thats it and you could fuck up an entire city

you could do it in broad daylight too

OG OP. Kansas Reporting.

When and where can I join the revolution so long as it deposes liberals I am in.

America Rising: Heroes Never Die

My life is going no where fast anyway.

that sounds like the "fascist American flag". Wont fly with normies

bing.com/images/search?q=fascist american flag&FORM=HDRSC2
Third result is your flag (close enough)

the shot heard around the world part 2 just happened today.

>le normies won't like your revolutionary idea

lol

i don't follow i was just thinking of opening locked boxes and taking a hammer to what was inside of them, rinse and repeat

lol

t. not an electrician

How about we just use the American flag? Makes sense to me, take back 'murica.

But arE you really, truly willing to give up your comforts and relatively easy first world life just to get rid of ennui?

Well mr 3 letter agency... what have you done to put your name in the history books?

Shit rebellion that fails is better than no shit rebellion that didnt even try.

i've given this alot of thought lately... and yes. My kids will understand when they are older.

And what was that?

I like it, but I think the colors need to be darker to symbolize the severity of what could (possibly) happen.

nice

Yeah because what Americans need to unite behind is the imagery of its foreign enemy from WWII.

Social engineering. You can go far with a smile and a friendly handshake. And if that dosnt work a threat to call their bosses boss work well.

>hitler
>enemy of americans

nah you're right.
you should probably unite behind the israel flag you bunch of kike fucks seem to love fighting for that one

This.

The fucks that are against it burn the flag anyway. It'll just look bad on them.

I work. I eat. I sleep. I repeat.

But today I guess truly "redpilled" me to corruption in our government. And the way it was so blatantly put out for all to see actually enrages me. Fat South Carolinian neckbeard is ready.

hmm how about this?

>bing.com/images/search?q=fascist american flag&FORM=HDRSC2 (thrid result)

If you faggots want to do a revolution against the government don't use a flag that looks similar to the current one That was one of the mistakes that the CSA did.

Not many people are satisfied at the moment mr. 1 post man... Emotions run high. They are usuing it just as we should.

How about the one our forefathers died for?

but think about it, whats a more powerful image than a fucking swastica?

the new flag needs to strike fear in its opposition

even hitler knew the significance of that when he was brainstorming the flag in mein kampf

He declared war on the USA after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor even though they weren't obligated to under their defense pact, you retard

Kill yourself my dude.

Sorry guys, no Nazism here. We're gonna need all the help we can get. Our main supporters need to come from the right. All of it. It needs to rally libertarians, fascists, monarchists, and (some) anarchists together.

Revolution is not something to be taken lightly.

Take your blue pill and shove it up your ass.

Thread mascot?

Alright guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this happens like once a month.

Every single one of you talks a big game. Some of you post infographs on building weapons or destroying critical infrastructure, but nobody has the balls to do it.

Mudslimes do it because they actually care about their agenda and face adversity in their lives. We, as Americans, are comfortable and will die masturbating and bashing F5 on whatever the new iteration of the "HAPPENING" thread is.
Welcome to your lame life.

Where in SC?

-5/aids

Too much kebab.

>murder your fellow countrymen because they hold a different view point
sounds american alright.

Know I quote myself. But the American flag is best suited for this.

How about "FBI Investigation General"

holy fuck. please enlighten me how the USA should have reacted after Hitler declared war on the USA?

better?

Don't you think that Nazis might put a bad taste in the mouth of the uninitiated? You're clearly not a master of propaganda.

Chesterfield county.

Don't get me wrong, faggot.
I'm all for Hitler and his ideologies.
Most people however are not.

yeah fuck off. I'll support you when you dont turn away NatSoc.

i just want to extend a friendly hello to all our agency friends monitoring this thread

hey guys, hope your doing well :^)

bump, I'll fight the good fight when the time comes

>these colors don't run

Hello, FBI.

Is this what you're doing instead of prosecuting Clinton these days?

toasting in the most actively monitored thread by american intelligence agencies on the internet

I have occupation. My job is important to those around me. And I wasnt raised a faggot. We fight. I've been told from a young age that there would be a civil war and that I should prepare.

You are right. Just because we believe that Hitler wasnt so bad dosnt mean that the other 7 billion humans dont. Using Nazi imagery is movement suicide.

We need a spark to start the fire.

heres a suggestion for a flag

So is Nazism more important that American nationalism to you?

Pickens here

Oh please, they'd have to stoop to the lowest levels of bullying if they wanted to come after shitposters on Sup Forums. Can you imagine being a federal agent and having to interrogate a fat, unkempt, autistic loudmouth who poses no threat to anybody but himself?
There's a benefit to being the scum of the earth. Nobody wants to deal with you.

See

They should just put her in prison. And I'll be happy.

They'd alienate 99% of potential people you absolute fucking retard. They can be NatSoc without resorting to Nazism. This is why nobody has respect for neo-nazis. No foresight. No critical thinking. No people skills. Only hate hate hate and cannot relate to anyone. Gas yourselves

I would just like so state for the record that I am not for an armed revolution.

Hopefully the polls stil work.

I have never and do not urge sedition from the usa.

Yeah but the only reason they changed it was because it was hard to tell their forces from the yanks because the flags looked the same from a distance on the battlefield.

I'm all for revolution but muskets at dawn dosnt appeal to much to me... more of a guerilla fighter...

fight fore deez nuts faggot fbi

discord is brand new now, needs people to help it become more useful.
discord.gg/HKXPeHd

It's more important than any countrys nationalism faggot.
Have a revolution only to end up back in the same place with ever race at each others throats because youre a bluepilled fag

who /trumpimperium/ here

Don't respond, he's Australian.
Don't bother, he's Australian.

Love it, but I think there should be arrows and an olive branch on either side. (In blue). The Eagles head show be pointing toward the side with the arrows.

>they changed it was because it was hard to tell their forces from the yanks because the flags looked the same

that's my point

NatSoc is a racial ideology you blue pilled fag, the swastika is to NatSoc as the cross is to the church

Ukraine already showed us how to do a nationalist revolution and win.

There was an /k/ archive of lessons gathered at the time of the "clankening." Would really appreciate it if someone would drag up those files.

ok lads you win the war what next? like whats going to replace the current system?

Would also like to see this. Bumping with OC pepes