Costumer premier league

>costumer premier league

>emsa7 yabni enta w hwa elnagasa di mn 3al mobile

why was that included in the caption?

Aren't those the same comments you would get on Sup Forums on the same topic?

Ahmed Hany brings a good point, though

it's a ploy to get all the africans and muslims off the social media pages

goodbye sweet endless meme comments

They're right though.

haram

I don't get why they need to promote it. All it does is channel anger from some of the more disgusting sections of the fan base who hate gays, it doesn't make regular fans (who probably don't care or at least tolerate it) any more accepting.

The whole thing is just a hollow gesture. What the hell does rainbow laces even mean?

It's still not enough, the players now need to turn gay.

lol what a faggot

fags should be ignored
stripped off their rights and ignored

the day will come where leftists will have to once and for all decide between tolerance for gays and tolerance for muslims

can't have both in a society

i bet ozil is glad he doesn't use laces.

?

the day will come where leftists will have to once and for all decide between tolerance for gays and tolerance for christians

can't have both in a society

Dumb African and Arab customers should fuck off anyway

>openly gay
Imagine being that much of a faggot that you decide to tell people what your sexuality is.

have a theory that because all of the men in these shithole countries are so ugly and smell bad, the men there are repulsed by each other. It’s why they are all constantly killing each other too

based muslims and their common sense

they will save the west

>muhammed
>ahmed
lol

It's my favourite day of the year. I love watching them flip out.

Europe/the US/Canada have proven that you can. The issue seems to be Muslims, if you look at anti-gay sentiment in the UK for example that seems to be where it's coming from.

What did he mean by this?

just how pathetic are white women for flocking to them then

>he views reality through Sup Forums

that's because english women look like men with wigs so they feel more comfortable and secure under a burka