Give me a black goddess sista, I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde hair, blue eyed...

>Give me a black goddess sista, I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive, depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid, caucazoid, white cave bitch.

sums my thought on this thread

She literally looks like a caveman with buckteeth.
Like those dead mummies who were frozen for years and dug up.

Do you know where you're going to
Do you know where you're runnin from
Scared of the sun
I live in the sun
You shrivel up like a raisin
And burn like the blunt that I'm blazin
Ku Klux Klan scared of my nutty beats, Cause them nutty beats equal them bloody sheets. Outnumber you somethin like 15 to 3. See, dont love your enemy

Ice Cube was the realest, seriously.

leave you faggot

Its ok if youre gay, man. Let it out.

You can't hold the black brothers' hands?
But you gonna grow old holdin' CRACKAS hands
Before you hold each other's hands?
You gonna walk with your enemy
Before you learn to walk with one another?
How SICK can you be?

You recognized it! Im very proud

>Fags who like women who look like men calling others gay for saying their taste is shit.
Off your self faggot.

let me guess, to you a male gook with makeup and a wig looks 'feminine'.

just admit you're gay, it's okay bud.

>Like those dead mummies who were frozen for years and dug up.
Oh shit you're right

If you are so set on wanting a woman that looks like a man then why not come out of the closet and date a guy already user?

Nobody would hate you and we would support you for coming out gay! Be proud of your fondness for cock, your mom was

That's a black woman's privilege. I would never think of shooting my load into a white bitch. Love my mixed children.

based alpha kraut. how are negresses in germany?

They have personality and are fun to be around in contrast to g*rman girls who moan about you everyday. They also make better mothers.

Black women are QUEENS

Mixed kids are qt

I want to race mix as well

Those are some nasty-looking feet.

White girl feet > Black girl feet

>being a footfag

>Like those dead mummies
so you be sayin.............

ice cube is literal black supremacist

>dat high cheek bone

Birds fly south for the winter, bees make honey, and black people are supreme

and they turn into massive hypocrites playing in disney movies and being butthurt about comedian saying mean things to them, seriously, Ice Cube is a good rapper but he is fucking joke of a person

Yeah okay that's fair

Lmao niggers can't even work without a stick . Look at how much of a shithole Africa is.

>street shitter

POO

>Africans are uncivilized peoples

lmao that's where you're wrong Pajeet

Atleast I'm not shitskinned unlike you filthy niggers

he clearly said blacks

Indeed,I admit I'm wrong. Cos Africans are not people.

>pajeet
>not shitskin

I'd say you are quite literally shit-skinned

sandniggers are niggers etymologically speaking

don't talk to your cousin like that

>Implying every Pajeet is shitskinned
The northern part is filled with caucasians . And even the dark skinned Indians are far superior to low iq niggers

Yes dark skinned caucasians mixed with abo dravidians

Shouldn't you be sleeping, burger?

Dravidians are mostly in southern part smartass.

Stop posting Kirikou

DESIGNATED

Poor Pajeet couldn't find a clean street anywhere, every place in west is polluted by niggers :(

>8-armed Indian god
>wipes Indian asses on the street with superhuman efficiency
makes sense now

Our asses will atleast be clean, sadly same can't be said about your skin

>Our asses will atleast be clean
Make sure to use antiseptics to get that E. Coli flavoring off

>punjabis legitimately think their white while even Arabs and Central Asians don't
Cannot even begin to imagine the inferiority complex that leads to this level of gymnastics, the most populous nationality next to China in the world and you cannot help but try to associate yourselves with 100-200 million whites in any way feasible

Hello my fellow racemixers
Glad to see so many people finally woke up and saw thebeautfy of black angels
Its truly; a way of life

>be Indian Call Center for Walmart
>disgruntled customer calls about prosecution for 'dripping sauce' from his pants
>tell him he has the right to shite whereever he pleases in India, American's cannot be denied this
>right to shite becomes a global movement because of street-shitters immigrating everywhere
>the supreme court finally rules in favour of right to shite
>indian call clerk meets American and Indian presidents, receives honours and Nobel Peace Prize
>shites at Stockholm as the worlds first free street-shitter
>coming to cinemas summer 2018

Yesterday I've met a girl from CĂ´ted'Ivoire. She's going to study with us. She doesn't look like a top model, she has weird voice and heavy accent. But she definitely looks better than any other student in my group
And it seems like she liked me. Should I try to hit on her?

It's not something you "think" idiot. When you have white skin and caucasian genes, you're a caucasian regardless of where you live. I've seen many caucasian arabs and central Asians as well.
Luckily that won't ever happen since we can always take a huge dump in your African shitholes . And I bet that load of decaying crap will still be superior to you niggers.

If you find her interesting ,then sure

>caucasian = white
Desperate aren't you, you're still a pajeet, nobody's going to mistake you for Swedish or maybe even Italian now

>And I bet that load of decaying crap will still be superior to you niggers.
We have cows and sheep here, come and worship your God's anytime, just not before lunch

TIL I learned because I am brown and caucasian I am actually white

Wow

You seem to be obsessed with west. Why would I want to be mistaken as an Italian or Swedish? It's about racial superiority and not being a low iq monkey.

>Worship your gods anytime
>Implying every Indian is a Hindu
I'll still pay a visit tho . The site of a monkey mating with cattles is truly worth capturing

>Brown
Do ya lack reading comprehension?

She is only into you for your Russian citizenship

>The site of a monkey mating with cattles is truly worth capturing
'Birth of a Hindu God'

>It's about racial superiority and not being a low iq monkey.
Funny thing is 1 SD below whites in America are latinos and blacks at 85, whereas the Indian national IQ is 84

Your problem like most Indians is that you're too cowardly to form a comprehensive understanding of your racial situation, anything beyond hair and light brown skin, because your immediate goal is to find some sense of recognition here from the whitebros

Nobody appreciates that, its the classical monkey-see-monkey-do technique, and is the main reason why Indians are easily stereotyped and never have their authority respected. This is why I personally respect Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis more, they rarely fit the stereotypes and are genuinely interesting people

No, but you don't understand what complexion is, East Asians are on average whiter than you in your racial classification

>tfw no black qts to date

Living in a 100% pure white country ins't always a blessing

She's been studying for Bachelor degree in Orel for several years before. She had all the chances to get herself a citizen

Sure, cum inside that pussy all you want

Are you a wh*Te subhuman ? then dont ever dare to touch BLACK woman. Not like they'll ever go with a wh*Te """""""""man""""""""" (lol) ever.

>Birth of a hindu god
Magnificent! So you are capable of producing offsprings with cattles.

>US iq statistics for blacks while whole of India's for Indians
Compare iq stats with your African shitholes lmao. Actually don't, iq doesn't determine intelligence. Just your knowledge level. Why India has a lower iq is because a lot of people don't have access to education, same is the reason for India. In that regards, it's a shame your aFriKHan mUriCaNs ,who have so many benefits provided to them, only have 85.
You seem to obsessed with the idea that Indians can only be brown. A fair skin and caucasian genes are pretty much what makes you white. Like I said , it's not about being related to the westerners . It's about racial superiority. That's evident from the fact that Indians, Chinese , Japs , Westerners and even Arabs have made so many contributions to science, literature and arts. While Africa continues being a garbage dump who has contributed nothing after mesopotamia.

>Indians are easily stereotyped
Uh-huh mate? What is so special about Indian stereotypes as compared to others?

>Never have their authority respected?
Lmao no. Which authority are you talking about anyway.

>Monkey sympathising with other monkeys
Surprising. In my experience, the Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans fit their stereotypes pretty well and acted in the typical way of an uneducated person. But meh hardly matters since you only cherrypicked these two nationalities since you think they're gonna be effective on an Indian. Sorry to disappoint you m79+1.

>East Asians are on average whiter than you in your racial classification.
Keyword: on average. Doesn't mean I fit in with the majority . We're not just merely talking about complexion but race as well. And niggers are in general inbreds

>that flag
>that post

Lmao white qt3.14 are d best. You can keep that ugly masculine puss puss to yourself

Okay, post 3 separate examples of what you consider a white Indian

> Just your knowledge level
Not necessarily, to make a significant contribution you have to be more than just knowledgable, this is the mentality that leads to kids rotely memorizing homework and dumping it on a final test to forget, could also explain the low creativity

>Monkey sympathising with other monkeys
Really? Ape would've been better, considering that humans are higher primates and effectively more developed apes, but of course you're Indian and your approach to studies is like above

>Indian contributions to science
Ah yes, the number 0, a few astronomical observations, perfectly the same as arabs, China and Westerners

I don't think there has ever been a more conceited poster on this board, post your image along with the examples please

My mother legit has this skin colour and is fully caucasoid (her family is originally Jordanian)

This is not white, nor has she ever considered herself white, you're deluded beyond repair