youtube.com/watch?v=AKhCZNmLA-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your drawings are bad, and there is a board called /ic/ for threads like this

better than yours, stupid fuck

No

NO

NOT THE RED PEN

NOT THE RED PEEENNNNNNNNNNN

validation is cool and all, but it can lead to you never improving because you think you're hot shit. That said, pretty good. Just be sure to keep working on it.

wrong

LOOMIS

Also, /beg/ and read the st/ic/ky.

very wrong

Not really, though. And your signature is shit and makes me thing you're underage.

>draws weebs shit
>can't shade for shit

I mean my works are shit too, but better than those scribbles you posted. you are in the wrong here

IT'S THE MALAYSIAN FAGGOT

look at this faggot

cheers.
i guess OP bested me

hello is this my friend nipnop

Hey guys.

How about we have a real Sup Forums drawthread

You really need to practice your fundies, m8. Nice use of contrast, but your drawing lacks any depth whatsoever.

Practice and apply construction and perspective. And learn how to shade properly.

ikr, i even fucked up her face very badly.

you missed a spot

Not that dude, just a friendly /ic/ crossposter.

And remember! You can't spell fundamentals without FUN

Draw John Locke.

Like. Right. NOW.

Best I can do

Her entire anatomy is pretty much non-existent.

But that's cool. As long as you get your shit together and apply yourself.

Word of advice:
Practice more. Do less time consuming drawings where you just attack your flaws like they've called your mom a hoe.
Fill a sketchbook a week with your shitty as fuck fundamentals practising.
And stop using a pencil and go ink directly. It forces you to correct your mistakes before you draw them, since it's pretty hard to erase.

>wasting your time on /ic/ when /gd/ is both more fun and an actual paying profession

You've got to do both if you actually want to get good at it.

Requesting Cool Cat saving the hero of the last movie you saw from bullies. Or the hero doing the saving

Well done, user, well done

HOWEVER

Requesting Jedi Gandalf.

Basically Gandalf with a lightsaber in one hand and a dual handed lightsabre in another.

Fuck that shot.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums all have drawthreads. About fucking time Sup Forums had a drawthread.

yes, it's has many many flaws actually. i just wanted to post a detailed piece to make contrast with the low effort scribble that was the first thing posted in this thread.

your sketches are great and these advices sound good, thanks! screengrabbed them.

I agree on that, if he posts something better instead of that palsy shit, i would have not say a bad word. my stuff is garbage too but fucking come on.
pushing him towards /ic/ was unnecesary sry breh.

How about taking a request?

never did any.
depends on what u want. say watchu want.

no fuck you
Sup Forums doesnt deserve such shit threads

bump tho because I love OP's art

Fuck you and fuck your quads.

The fact that Sup Forums has no drawthreads is the VERY reason why tis shit. Its filled with Sup Forums, baneposting, cunnyposting and BALCKEDposting

Its why it needs drawthreads. Sup Forums is fucking lacking in creativity.

Before I state my request,

Have you watched Blackadder? At least season 1.

I'm not good.

Draw something Sup Forums related

Looks like a Marilyn Manson watercolor

digits

i seen few episodes as a child, but i barely remember anything

can smeone draw ellie from TLOU2 playing a base guitar
i tried requesting in v but they told me to fuck off because its not anime

like what?

Alright then this is my request.

Blackadder 1 fighting a bunch of orcs. I always wanted to see Blackadder in a fanatsy-type setting

youtube.com/watch?v=AKhCZNmLA-E - for reference of Blackadder's "martial prowess"

I added in a banana peel in the reference because its Blackadder and, whether its the dumb Blackadder 1, or the smart Blackadder from 2 to 4, he's always fucking up, somehow.

Anything man. LOST Heroes. Dr. Who.

Or, *thinks for a moment*

House MD as a mahou shoujo.

Good start, keep drawing. Take requests, that is a fast track to becoming more fluid with design.

>About fucking time Sup Forums had a drawthread.

I was thinking this yesterday.

Oh and I forgot, Sup Forums has draw threads. But, they are "use MS Paint to draw a scene and everyone guess the scene" type threads.

>old one from me

I got, like, a shitload of requests I can't put on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums because they involve television and movies.

And some creativity may actually make this place better, the way it does for the other boards

Those are shit threads.

I want REAL art. Some genuine shit.

Even a crude doodle done on SAI with some effort is better than a joke drawing done on MSpaint for shits and memes

I agree.

I also agree, but they exist.

Here you go

in what medium? and where should i send it when i'm finished?

Don't expect it any soon though, i'm working on some contest stuff atm which takes weeks at least. But this idea has a hint of autism, i will rewatch few episodes and draw something for u.

Decided to paint this really quick in an hour or so.

The way most of these threads work is that the artist uses whatever medium he/she wants and simply posts it in these threads. Everything is normally done pretty quick and dirty, but people get better pretty quickly. That is the best thing about requests, it forces you to do things with time constraints.

Just do something quick in SAI or photoshop. I'm just really going for what works on the drawthreads in the other boards.

Actually you know what, I'll out the fantasy idea on hold. Just draw Blackadder 1. And post it here. Hopefully, if we can keep this drawthread going, then maybe you can do the fanatsy diea later.

>creativity = "autism"

The sad state of Sup Forums. No wonder few people come to this board.

Here's one of the art that I drew, An olafied version of me.

come on, i don't mocked him, i like his idea. Don't say that Rowan Atkinson fighting orks does not have a hint of autism. Im actually going to draw, for the guy.

if this thread gets slided to oblivion i will make a new thread with the pic. im on it. lurk or idunno

Can you draw anime hagrid

This thread made me log in on my nintendo miiverse account and compile some Sup Forums related content that i made with the ArtAcademy back when i used to frequent its miiverse community, lmao. I can finally share these somewhere.

I've since started drawing on paper with traditional tools instead. Gonna miss miiverse.

1/?