How are you preparing for the Latin American Micro-Second?

How are you preparing for the Latin American Micro-Second?

Other urls found in this thread:

index.baselgovernance.org/
therebel.media/breaking_daily_mail_censors_story_about_swedish_woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by not investing in lat*n america and only using it as a vacation destination for cheap prostitutes and alcohol

Bump

By speaking English

I'm waiting on Mexico, Brazil and Colombia to rise to their full potential so us less relevant countries can piggyback on their sucess

>Mexico
>rise to our full potential
lol no, not in the next 50 years we won't.

Why not? I have bigger hopes in Mexico than in Brazil

Mexico Superpower 20020

We'll reach our peak potential with AMLO, r-right?

it's ok we will always be there for you :3

You guys are all wrong.

Bolivia and Chile are going to be the new Gulf with electric cars, lithium batteries, and shit

You will see Dubai tier buildings in Bolivia with Indios squandering $$ like Arabs

sure, as soon as american multinationals stop exploiting their commodities and they nationalize all their mines

>as soon as american multinationals stop exploiting their commodities and they nationalize all their mines
>what is Venezuela

>what is american control through petrodollar over oil prices

dear god please hear this user, im tired of bolivans crying for their sea

We need to secure Bolivia for ourselves man

I just want all of us to be great desu.

Why Portugal?

I just want all of us to have a higher than 0,800 HDI value.

As long as Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia are not tamed and brought into at least a semi civilized state, nobody is safe around here.

and they're still poor

sad!

Why not

Do you have something against us? At least this place is less corrupt than most countries in the western hemispehere

Farcs, Maduro and Evo are our biggest regional issues man

Farc? Do you live under a rock by chance?

Confirmed meme map

Evo is a problem only for us

Narcolombians are in charge of Venezuela. Cocaine is this region's problem. I pray every day for Evo to go full retard so we can have an excuse to acquire that lithium mines

> Perception
Even in your meme index we outperform most latam countries. How about some tangible metrics though: index.baselgovernance.org/

Don't bother. 0n always fakes his maps and stats

Getting Evo out of there would be our biggest error then. Without him Bolivia will probably plunge in anarchy, just like with Goni and Banzer

check the link above, stupid mestizo

We need to take Santa Cruz

>Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Estonia, and Lithuania in the top 10.

Pretty obscure and irrelevant index no one really cares about. How much of your time you dedicate to find this meme indexes?

Stop giving him yous bruh

¿cómo puede llamarse un país llamarse incorrupto si solo se encarga de traicionar a su propia gente, los engaña y silencia los medios?
therebel.media/breaking_daily_mail_censors_story_about_swedish_woman
¿ese mapa será de percepción de corrupción, o es medido de alguna otra forma? porque si es eso, yo diría que más bien es un indicador de lo ignorantes que son algunos países al obviar las malas intenciones de quienes los gobernan
> ignorance is bliss
ser desarrollado tiene sus defectos, demasiada awevazon

panama is a fucking joke

We'll be great someday, Ecuador!

>tfw our only resources are grass and trees

Feels bad that we'll never get to rule the world

You need to hurry the fuck up, acquire currency and invest it well because global warming is going to erase you.