Nights Watch Mexico

Should we implement the Nights Watch on our border?
Volunteers and Prisoners will go.

Would you join?

>generic stormweenie roleplaying, delusional, LARPing thread #2274839

Lmao why is Sup Forums such a pathetic circlejerk for low iq racist Internet tough guys ?

Mexico, we will do this for Canada too.
Your cartel members will not pass

>trusting felons, who statistically have higher proportions of Hispanics, to guard the border

Would be down with castrating them though.

Verily I would join the Southern Watch, my brother, and shield my nation from the coming Horde.

lol you're so fucking butthurt because this actually seems relevant and would have people ready to man the wall. You realize your country is a literal apocalyptic wild west in 75% of Mexican land mass. And if you're posting on Sup Forums you ain't living in the free zone.

What are you doing here then? Go commit action to your goals.

>prisoners
>a bunch of niggers and mexicans guarding the wall

No different from the US military

>mexican intellectual

>Implying that a bunch of ravenous savage minorities don't have a thirst for blood and don't love making their fellow man suffer.

The watch sounds like a good idea. But you'd have to okay the killing of anyone approaching the walls, because that's the only way you're going to get criminals and scumbags to man it.

It's a good thing the military doesn't patrol the border.

Would be such an awesome idea.

if they had something like "we'll pay off your student loans for two years service at the wall" Id do it in a heartbeat

also wall MUST HAVE THIS

>tfw raiding mexican villages for shits and gigs

Fampai, I'd go career.

Yes and yes.

El Nino Is Coming. For the weather system is long and full of humidity.

Eagle Pass pollack here

Anyone ever read that book as a kid where they just turn the Mexican American border into a giant drug farm with slaves and let it exist as long as they don't sell drugs to America?

yes, all I'd need would be food, free housing, internet and some other commodities would be nice.

i would for free. just feed me, let me use the internet to talk to friends, give me a ticket twice a year to visit family, and give me a place to sleep

you really want to get exterminated.

>)
housing as a safe place to sleep, barracks with my comrades would be okay.

Because they need a place to vent their escapist fantasies and blame a generic boogeyman for their real life failures.
There will be no wall. Trump is a fucking moron.

didn't the minutemen get BTFO'd by some cartel guys killing like 10 of them? Why aren't they active anymore? Lmao pussy Gringos de mierda.

this shit exists with civilians

there is a documentary called cartel land about autodefensas in mexico vs the cartel and some other guys in usa catching illegals