Movie about how PC liberals and BLACKED cucks are the real racists

>movie about how PC liberals and BLACKED cucks are the real racists
>has literally nothing to do with conservatives
>conservatives still find a way to be offended

Is this real life?

lol didn't watch

Of course, user. Nobody on Sup Forums complaining about the movie has or has any intention of actually watching the movie.

They live in a meme-based reality.

Sure it wasn't about a delusional nog who couldn't handle a life without gibs.

it's not the subject that matters, being forced to look at this ugly crying negro is the real crime

Keep posting this slut everywhere, I applaud your efforts.

I want to titfuck her so fucking hard

It's ironically the face whites have when you talk about this movie or Dear White People

they couldn't find a better looking black dude? this dudes face make me want to punch it

exactly, cause it bored me to tears Tbh

Holy shit kek

Weak.
Also take a few english lessons, sanchez

>implying you don't also want to punch the good-looking ones

This desu.
Now post more of that goddess.

i want to punch his tonsils with my cawk

>movie about how PC liberals and BLACKED cucks are the real racists

You're delusional. People said the same about the movie "Dear white people". These films are not actually satire or critical of liberal ideology. That's just an excuse. They are actually completely affirmations of PC culture.

Only to people who don't watch them and get triggered just from seeing skin color.

So much for color blindness.

It's not the fact that he's ugly, it's how he's photographed. Strangely, in this movie he is photographed like a racist black caricature. Just because the director of the movie is black, that doesn't mean the portrayal of blackness can't be called questionable. The constant bug-eyed look of the actor does indeed recall sambo and minstrel shows. It's weird. And for some reason white, liberal critics eat it up.

why are you replying to yourself? Your "joke" is awful and you should consider suicide for replying to it twice.

>I DONT WATCH MOVIES BUT HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT THEM

Congratulations, you've been conditioned to be ok with the anti-white agenda.

>being this triggered by other people actually getting positive reactions to their jokes

>Triggered

lol i think the one making kneejerk assumptions about movies he hasn't watched just for broaching certain subjects might be a little deeper into the conditioning

Being white, literally THE ONLY THING THAT DEFINES ME, is in jeopardy. I no longer feel special. HELP! LIBERALS REEEEE!

>this obvious samefagging
embarrassing tbqh

>implying gays don't offend us.

apparently it's also the face they make when somebody else's jokes are well received

Imagine how mad the guy must've been when he wrote this

No wonder so many people pretend to be Sup Forums here

They're scared of a black man's success. If Bill Burr or some other cracker piece of shit made it then they'd slurp it down.

OH no are you saying people will find any reason to be mad, oh no.

Sup Forumsbeards will find a way to cry over anything

'no'

>Sup Forums responds to valid criticism with UMADBRO?? XDD
what else is new?

Is it really?

I think I like this film

>an extremely low effort bait can get you dozens of (You)'s
>no they're totally 100% serious and not baiting at all!
You haven't been here very long have you?

WHO

>just "patriarchy"
>nothing about whiteness

>HE'S NOT SAYING THINGS THAT ARE TRUE HE'S JUST TROLLAN UR AN NEWFEG
the truth must really hurt if you'll try this hard to get around it

You really do take everything posted here seriously don't you?

Go ahead then, give them more attention

>nobody is actually ever serious everyone is just le trollz
i dont buy it

Does any one else notice that one group of rich white people are telling us to hate another group of rich white people.

Its almost like it isn't about race but more about politics.

I haven't seen the film and won't claim to speak for anyone but myself. Having seen how a lot of black people are reacting to this film, I think there might be a legitimate criticism that it's making people more racist against white people.

These people were probably already racist against white people, and they're pretty rare where I live (I assume, since I'm not in the USA) so it doesn't bother me that much. But if a black guy saw this film and then, fueled by anti-white hate, went out and beat the shit out of some white person you care about, then you'd hate a good reason to feel unfairly treated by the people who made the film.

If you want to know if something is racist against white people, simply reverse the races and ask yourself if it would be considered racist against black people. If yes then it's racist. If you disagree then you don't understand what is bad about racism.

>you'd hate a good reason
*have

>then you'd hate a good reason to feel unfairly treated by the people who made the film
no you wouldn't, this is basically the "grand theft auto made me do it" logic

how the fuck is a movie about some black faggot anti-white?

That's literally just his face retard lol

(((White)))

Okay, I agree, I'm wrong there. The film makers can't be held responsible for the reaction of the audience unless they deliberately intended to make people more racist, and since I haven't seen the film I can't claim to know their intention.

But the amount of hate against white people we've seen from people who saw this, and I assume there has been no disavowal of the racism that has resulted from it (as there would likely be if hundreds of people who saw a film went out and said they hated black people as a result), it's hard to imagine that the film itself is perfectly innocent and these people all took it completely the wrong way.

Again, reverse the races.

Do you think we're talking about Moonlight? The OP is about Get Out.

>the amount of hate against white people we've seen from people who saw this
i havent really seen this reaction anywhere, so i don't know what you're referring to

Please, we all know who moves this movement.

like we all know who moves the tea party movement.

0/10

Conservatives boycotted the movie

Search Twitter for "get out white people" for a sample.

sure thing kike

we all believe that

Woah like dude you totally blew my argument out of the water with all those facts you tossed out.

scrolling through right now... still not really seeing it

Oh. All negroes look the same to me

Whiteys have been getting BTFO a lot lately and our women worship niggers, are we the real victims of racism now?

Well they've been pushing an anti everything else for the past 300 years in America fuck white people dude seriously fuck your self too

*bends over, pulls down pants*
*farts in ur face*

Are you blind or are you lying?

>our women worship niggers
factually wrong

seems pretty cherrypicked, also i'm not really one to take that kind of stuff at face value because it doesn't really seem like a genuine expression of racial animosity

your trolling jumped the shark, enjoy your final (you)

Actually I am very okay with this movie

Pic related.

White people have treated other ethnicities relatively well. Even if they hadn't, two wrongs don't make a right. There are plenty of racist black people right now but I don't hold that against all black people, that would be unfair. Criticise racist whites, sure, but saying ALL white people are racist, or deserve to be treated worse because some were racist, is hypocrisy. That statement is not true and it's inherently racist itself.

>this flavor of evidence is not the flavor I wanted.

Why do libshits have these weird fantasies that conservatives give a shit about every single movie starring a black guy and somehow make it their mission to see it fail? I have never even heard of this movie before today and I sure as hell am not gonna watch it. That doesn't mean I'm boycotting it. Same thing with Moonlight or Hidden Figures. Stop seeing a political motivation behind whether or not someone wants to watch a movie, you fucking psychos.

i scrolled through an actual unbiased sampling of people's reactions lol, i'm allowed to claim it was cherrypicked. also tell me why i should take statements like "i been telling yall white people the devil" at face value? you're gonna tell me on Sup Forums that all racial humour should be taken totally at face value as a totally genuine expression of that person's feelings toward other races?

>weird fantasies
backlash against this and dear white people were definitely real, just because you don't keep up with current events doesn't mean other people are delusional

>you're gonna tell me on Sup Forums that all racial humour should be taken totally at face value as a totally genuine expression of that person's feelings toward other races?

Somehow I doubt you'd be defending a compilation of racist Sup Forums posts as "cherrypicked".

>you're gonna tell me on Sup Forums that all racial humour should be taken totally at face value as a totally genuine expression of that person's feelings toward other races?

Yes all of it, hyperbole and jest does not exist on the internet and I will throw hands in your direction if you disagree.

Obviously, the majority of people are sick of race baiting bullshit, but that's not just conservatives, that's everyone except brainwashed liberals. I did notice the hilarious backlash against dear white people because that was on a massive scale, not just a few comments on twitter. I haven't heard a thing about this movie before yesterday. Seems to me this is yet another marketing campaing trying to get asses in the seats through controversy because no one would be watching this movie otherwise.

Well I'm Mexican dude. Just calling someone Mexican for white people is an insult you shit beard I don't give a fuck about black people being racist they were literally ripped from there homeland and persecuted endlessly for being different trust me I'd become violent in a heartbeat especially if I had monkey strength.

Conservatives are the new liberals, defending free speech and equality from "progressive" censorship and double standards. "Progressives" claim to be against racism, yet look the other way when something is racist against white people. They promote inequality based on a hierarchy of "victimhood" and call it social "justice."

So when a movie is racist against white people, it's not conservatives that are offended, it's actually liberals. You just call them conservatives because the label of "liberal" has been co-opted by an illiberal movement that labels their opposition "conservative" for wanting to conserve the liberal values they are attacking.

I agree I haven't seen any of these because I have absolutely no interest in black culture not trying to be racist but it's just blatant pandering to we wuz kings n shiet types

no lol, because racism is the norm on Sup Forums and don't even embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise. Sup Forums vs the general public reacting to a movie on twitter is about as apples and oranges as it gets
>no one would be watching this movie otherwise
it's written/directed by a famous comedian and most people who aren't overly sensitive conservatives just see it as a movie and not "race baiting bullshit"

>Just calling someone Mexican for white people is an insult
SOME white people. Claiming it's all white people is racist. Since you're against racism, that makes you a hypocrite. I'm white and I've been mistaken for an Asian man before (Pakistani/Indian), and didn't get offended in the slightest.
>they were literally ripped from there homeland
Where they had been enslaved by other black people.
>persecuted endlessly for being different
Not compared to how every other ethnicity treated them.

Plenty of Mexicans have been racist against black people in the past (eg. pic related) but I don't make assumptions about whether you're racist against black people.

>I'm not going to see this movie because it's deliberately racially controversial and I'm guessing that it's going to be aimed at hating white republicans and southerners.
>TRIGGERED XDD POL BABBY

>TRIGGERED XDD POL BABBY
this is correct though, because the thing above it is kneejerk white fragility

Maybe women that you interact with think white men are pathetic worms because of your behavior. Doesn't happen to most men though.

It's not just white people who don't watch these shitty movies though. No one watches them.

Denying race bait the attention it cries out for isn't "fragility," it's being responsible. I wish Sup Forums posters could be as responsible with their replies sometimes, but the days of Don't Feed The Trolls are long gone.

I hate black people and white people equally I'm Mexican retard you're both the same to me ignorant of the land you tread on. Both cultures need to be called out on there bullshit and I don't give a fuck that people misprofiled you queerbait

what's to dislike here, op?

just another race baiting movie that brings the race war closer. personally i can't wait.

You're a bigot and a hypocrite, not surprising since you were too dumb to understand my post.

The problem is these movies are only halfway there at making that conclusion. Mostly they're jabbing at white people being rich and snooty and condescending but haven't made the connection those are the same people who feel the need to inject identity politics everywhere and preach how wonderful they are for standing up for minorities.

The one and only reason this movie won is because of race issues. They essenely got a Token Trophy.

OP is about Get Out, not Moonlight.

>95 replies
>44 posters

your samefagging is showing, fag

Can you stop posting this ugly hag?

>I'm guessing that it's going to be aimed at hating white republicans and southerners.

But it's aimed at hating white PC diversity cucks that fetishize blackness and patronize blacks with the racism of low-expectations.