y gaijin do dis?

WTF i love tomboys now

I want to believe

>she will never shoot me and let bleed out in her arms

jdimsa

;_;

>HEY IM A GIRL

xD

Why did she try to physically fight wick at the end? That was stupid.

I'm glad it wasn't a long drawn out fight and wick made easy work of that slut. This movie treated whores like the worthless animals they are.

Based wick. Based Keanu.

*tips fedora*

The counterargument to this is that she was still about the #3 toughest person John Wick has ever fought out of the hundreds of people we've seen him kill

Gross, it's pretty ugly desu.

I wonder if there is actually a better killer than John Wick. I mean, the guy is a legend, but there is always someone better than you.

The scene that clearly shows her ass for 5 seconds is amazing.

>HGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNN
thats the noise you do when her benis enters your butt

> Da Marines

>there is always someone better than you

If the two movies have shown anything it's that being better than someone else is about being more driven/pissed off/desperate than them, there aren't any objective power levels, it's all situational

Someone post her ass when she pulls out the push dagger

#3 for swinging a knife and getting slammed into a wall? Not when there's

-Cassian
-Final boss Russian from JW1
-Giant russian from beginning of JW2
-Adrienne Palecki
-the guy who smacks him around before tossing him over the balcony in the nightclub in JW1

she's way down the totem pole

>it's a 100lb woman gets in a knife fight with a man with extremely predictable results episode

>-Adrienne Palecki

She was shit, couldn't even beat a one-armed John who was still freshly hurt from the nightclub fight

she still gave John more trouble than the midget in the OP, pay attention sometime, you'll live longer.

can people stop hiring this tallentless cunt

>-the guy who smacks him around before tossing him over the balcony in the nightclub in JW1
Was this guy the best mook in both movies? He gives John a run for his money way more than most named enemies and comes within inches of killing him in hand to hand/melee combat every time, assuming he was also the one John choked out at the cathedral?

Looks like an Onision impersonator

daily reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

literally perfect

hng

>being better than someone else is about being more driven/pissed off/desperate than them
And about having a fucking insane skill at killing. Come on, man. There are objective power level in movies.
>regular henchmen (dies at first two seconds)
>proficient henchmen
Power gap
>henchmen with more than 30 seconds screen time
Bigger power gap
>Ares
>Common
Infinite power gap
>Baba Yaga

>tattoos

Disgusting.

Ugly and mentally ill. Please stop making our irrelevant retards world famous, Americans.

And you're able to go through immense physical punishment. Wick got run over by cars, shot, stabbed, thrown down stairs, glass, etc. And at his direst moment when he was limping and bleeding to death, he was still killing motherfuckers with a pen.

>Americans
Guess again

props to her for dedicating her life to becoming a walking shitpost

i cant stand her accent desu and I usually dont mind Australian

Isn't that the question of the day?

Okay i put up with a lot of manfaced waifu shit on this board but this dyke literally does look like a man.

a Helix Studios man, maybe

A kissable man