Is this show degenerate trash?

Is this show degenerate trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/rickanddorky
youtu.be/g4V4udOasIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop using buzzwords you can barely comprehend.

Stop comprehending buzzwords you can barely use

says the fat redditor

Anything written by women is guaranteed to be degenerate trash.

If season 3 sucks i'll be mad.

ask Sup Forums

they are experts in degeneracy

Yes that why its funny.

reddit: the show

It's for druggies with the worst sense of humor and pseudointellectuals from reddit

>It's for druggies
what? there isn't any regularly occuring drug humour though

this thread made me wonder how that one user is doing in his quest
reddit.com/user/rickanddorky

>Is a Swefag
figures

It's made by a literally autistic person.

I have 100% irrefutable evidence and therefore am allowed to call this show "autistic", and there is nothing you redditors can do to stop me.

fuck you

DELET THIS

Season 3 fucking NEVER

Reminder that Jerry's dad is LITERALLY a cuck

it was funny, and even funnier when all you people reacted to it

Stop shilling your cartoon Justin.

>"Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The Reddit clubs' two blocks down."

>It's a Rick and Morty thread
>degenerate trash?

Was it? I dont remember a big reaction from Sup Forums at all when it aired. I was in all the threads. Third ep thread on Sup Forums was how found out about it. I highly doubt the majority of people who post in these threads were even here four years ago.

Is gachimuchi kino?

youtu.be/g4V4udOasIw

I won't watch anything from adult swim until metalocalypse receives a last season

Only if you're watching it in a DUBS universe!

this desu

I'm curious why people often point to the "Jerry's dad's a cuck" thing to justify that the show is trash or degenerate.

It was clearly supposed to be seen as weird and wrong for the sake of the joke. Are people just retarded?

It's Reddit gold

The fanbase is retarded, season 1 was pretty good and funny, season 2 was kinda mostly shit. The creators of the show are sjw fucks, but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

the juvenile babby's first existentialism is "cringe" so I can't watch it

>using 'degenerate' unironically

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Is this what you guys discuss on Sup Forums everyday?
The moral implications of a cartoon for young adults?

You ever wonder if maybe the problem isn't a problem at all; that you're just inventing conflict to distract yourself with the reactions of others?

Fuck off, reddit.

You don't understand, m8, it's popular and not entirely godawful so Sup Forums's gotta tear it a new asshole.

Can't you see that Sup Forums is way too cool for anything as popular as Rick and Morty? What are you, some sort of normie with friends and a fulfilling life?

I think it's funny but it's fanbase is kind of annoying in that way MDE's fanbase is annoying where they constantly quote it all the time everywhere.

The first time I saw the part in the Lil Bits commercial where they're in the public bathroom my sides were in orbit.

Its nihilistic if anything.