God tier scents thread

God tier scents thread

What?

How about you smell like a man and not a perfumed lady, gaywad?

wow this isn't Sup Forums
just ban me

Best cologne/perfume

SLIDE THREAD OVER THE CLINTON SCANDAL, THESE ARE THE FINAL DAYS BOYS LETS THROW THIS BITCH IN PRISON

pina colada
cherry
pink
pussy

delete your account

So like sweat and BO?

Just stop dont reply, and hope it dies in time

bacon grease

I'll have to ask Her for permission.

Juicy for Men

What kinda Cologne does Trump wear?

the area between my balls and my leg. the shit between my toes after a long day. my asshole at all times of day. my armpits.

Invictus really is God tier.

Every time I wear it women are always complementing how great I smell.

love the scent of sweaty trap ladydick that was waiting for my mouth

This

fuck it i'm glad I posted this here

The embodiment of Classic masculinity. A warrior’s scent: the green hills and grasses of the battlefields, the resinous incense from the prayers to his Gods, and a touch of the musky leather of his armor. Ambergris and frankincense with sage, and basil.

Jesus Christ you're one of those people? You know dousing u yourself in scented oil doesn't make up for taking a shower right?

Haha fukn spain

Patchouli

Top taste coming through boys.

Also protip: If you're ever at one of those Sephora stores (they're often built into JC Pennys), ask them for a sample of one of the men's colognes. You will get a little bottle (still good enough for at least four or five generous uses) absolutely free.

That's a sick gif man

DUDE

You know why it works? Because her grandfather wore it. Psychology and shit.

I do both

A fucking seven pointed LEAF!!!

I wear this, smells like manhood.

Who /muglerfag/ here?

He has a couple of his own, Trump and Success. I don't know if he wears them. Maybe I'm stereotyping, but he seems like the quintessential classic Aramis man.

the scent of my sweaty musky boipucci and ballsweat mixture when u swipe ur finger like a credit card from ur boipucci to the part between ur leg and ur nutsack, then snif snif.

This is what my girlfriend bought me for my birthday.

Just looked it up and they don't sell it anymore. Kinda disappointed. This scent got me a lot of pussy over the years. At least I'm married now with 2 kids. I literally have about a weeks supply left.

wop tier