How do we get rid of Sup Forumsyp?

Fuck off mods, one meta-thread per board is allowed.

You better not be using a public VPN, I need those to troll too.

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

every 16 year old on the internet thinks it's contrarian and edgy to be a Sup Forumstard now
give it a few more years of Trump presidency and it will pass

You're fellow Sup Forums users came to us in earnest. We adorned them with our gifts and let them sleep in our beds. This disgusting board holds no value to the purebred Sup Forumsack. When we sent back the Sup Forums pilgrims who came to us so earnestly, they brought our culture back to their home board with them, as Sup Forums did before that.

Sup Forums did not flock to Sup Forums child, we simply corrupted your flock who followed us so earnestly

All Nazis should be killed.

You think you're funny, you think your ways have no consequences, but the only thing you're accomplishing is the radicalization of Sup Forums against you, and when the day comes, you will all coward and show the rest of Sup Forums how beta you are, you're all talk, you're nothing but dishonest and poisonous words.

Enforced BMI and income level to post

If you haven't noticed by now, most of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and has been for a while.

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums's television and film board. Ditto for /lit/, etc. The only exceptions are the faggot boards, and even a lot of them are supposedly Sup Forums.

Just accept you're on, as you leftists call it, an "alt right" board (actually a misnomer, but the left suck at interpretation these days).

I'm being more radicalized against faggots like to be quite honest, senpai.

We need to get rid of cucks and niggers first

>alt right
No you're extreme right wingers, you're scum that have no problem kicking down, you're just a worthless clown.

So why are you here cucknigger?

>someone makes thread about mel gibson
>jew pre-emptively starts shouting about how mel's a racist antisemitic neonazi criminal
>people tell kike to fuck off
>kike starts crying about Sup Forums

Fuck off. I never even go to that shithole kike-loving board called Sup Forums, but when the topic of propaganda and brainwashing comes up in the film industry, you bet we'll discuss it.

You hooknosed christkillers only get triggered when someone says something bad about jews, you seem to have no problem with all the other forms of racism clogging up Sup Forums like about black people or muslims, or all the paedoposting or blackedposting or other forms of shitposting which is probably initiated by you moneygrabbing insects.

But we need Sup Forums as a containment board.

What boards are mostly neutral?

/s/, but only because they only post pictures

not many pictures of niggers though

Have you ever met jewish person irl kid?

Yes, my parents.

Yeah, they were nice and friendly to me, but their facebook page is filled with the most hardcore shilling for israel and basically sucking netanyajew's dick. Also they would always bring up anecdotes about the holocaust as if they were actually there, like "dr mengele made carpets from jewish women's hair" or shit like that.

But other than that they were really polite and friendly. Just utter scum.

Troll them to death by pretending to be stereotypical tumblrinas, marxists, minorities, etc. While occasionally offer legit arguments and kicking their ass with logic. Sup Forumsyps leave the planet on the thrust of their nuclear butthurt, and then they are someone else's problem.

>hurr durr Sup Forums is beyond every corner
It's not Sup Forums
You just witnessing a paradigm shift in the general Public.

poor baby

try not to get too mentally scarred with all those scary trump supporters

Why do people make these threads?
Do they even do anything?

Sup Forums is more competent at infecting boards than mods are at containing them

no

not a single suggestion from any of these "meta" threads has ever been implemented

literally a waste of time and space

Use logic right now to convince me that killing all niggers right now wouldn't instantly make the world a better place.

cry more

Mods shouldn't delet this thread
The Sup Forums invasion is a serious issue on Sup Forums at the moment
I say they should make Sup Forums it's own website then have the FBI trace their IP's and start locking them up one by one
Boom. No more Sup Forums

use logic right now to convince me that killing all jews wouldn't make the world a better place

threads like these are bait for people to post their waifus, what are you waiting for?

You don't. This is what you get for creating containment boards. They'll feel at home and spill their cancerous shit over to other boards assuming that the site is one homogeneous congregation of individuals and everyone who holds an opposing view is either retarded, a troll, here from another website or should get the fuck out. Sup Forums was a mistake, shit like that should be just deleted and banned.

you got me, I literally can not

Sup Forums is politically very moderate, maybe even centre-left. It's mods are too strict and the fandoms are insufferable, but it's the only fast board I know of that hasn't been infected by Sup Forums.

This thread is completely retarded and exactly misses the reason why Sup Forums is so shit. Sup Forums conducts itself much more civilized than this shithole board, the reason it's so bad is becuase you're all shitting where you eat.

Sup Forums is a right wing website.

If you want liberal leftist hug boxes go to plebbit.

>the most hardcore shilling for israel and basically sucking netanyajew's dick.
holy shit you know donald trump?

t. r/thedonald

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |1

>just add to the shit with more shit

Sup Forums in a nutshell

You seem to know all about the existence of those subreddits. Neck yourself

I'd rather have Sup Forums here than all the faggots and queers who want to become girls.

confirmed newfag

Nice buzzword kiddo, maybe try to use in the correct context next time.

nah, trump is more pathetic. Like, I can understand a jew shilling for israel, even if its slimy, he's still using deceptive tactics to ultimately look out for his own tribe. A goyim who shills for pissrael is just disgusting, you can tell he's a traitor to his own race and religion, he's just doing it out of opportunism for his 30 pieces of silver.

I mean for fucks sake, the guy is actually PROUD his daughter converted to judaism. Thats the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life.

Find me one Jewish celebrity who's proud their daughter became a christian. You won't. Jews actually look out for their own, something goyim sadly don't do.

>Sup Forums is a right wing website

Actually, Sup Forums just likes to be contrarian. When it first started, the website was very much a left wing website because it was the less popular political belief back then. Right wing nuts are still ridiculed despite republican party ruling America so don't worry, you can remain being a contrarian attention seeker.

Pretty sure anons just want to be able to discuss film and television without Trump, cuck, refugee and crime statistics spam

Most people who voted for Sup Forums aren't far right, senpai. Trump pulled over people who were traditionally Democrats by promising protectionist economic policy.

Contrary to what Sup Forums and Tumblr think, identity politics don't control the policital system.

This, it's so simple.

i know Sup Forums posters are notoriously challenged by facts and logic, but if you re-read the op you'll find that it's asking for Sup Forums to stay in Sup Forums. not for Sup Forums to be deleted. we need Sup Forums to contain people like you. it'd be dumb to delete it.

Voted for Trump*

>can't say mean or edgy things anymore on Sup Forums, that belongs on Sup Forums
Want to know how I know you're newfags?

>complains about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>makes threads about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
>complains about Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

Poor babies really want daddy Sup Forums to notice them.

Can we create a new board for this?

>can't say mean or edgy things anymore on Sup Forums, that belongs to Sup Forums
ftfy

there is literally nothing wrong with being Sup Forums

Did someone say refugee and crime statistics?

>people pretending like most media isn't inherently political

>Can't say edgy things
Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White people
Happy now kid?

One (1) thread per board was allowed once like a year ago, as a one time thing. Not a fucking meta-discussion general on every board at all times.

Actually it shows that you're new because moderation used to be a lot more strict. I used to ge warnings and 3 day bans all the time with message "keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums" and now I can't remember the last time I was banned even when I occasionally shitpost. I've reported multiple threads and posts that clearly break "keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums" rules and they usually just stay without ever being deleted.

>identifying with board this much
You're brainwashed holy shit

Sup Forums runs this site now, bitch. moot the cuck tried to kill it but he only made it stronger.

This image will stop being posted when it stops being appropriate.

Can you just fuck off back to redd it?

And who's in the White House right now? Not a cuckservative like Jeb or Cruz.
>Being for the president means your a contrarian because I personally don't like him :(

God you liberals are pathetic.

I don't see much political stuff on Sup Forums unless it specifically has to do with tech related laws and whatnot

I guess you could say Sup Forums is Sup Forums if you count people shitting on pajeets, but they also hate anti-net neutrality which Trump supports, so idk

/stormfront/ runs this site now, you mean

Actually, that just makes Sup Forums mainstream now.

Yeah, youre losing the meme war. Wake up fucko

i changed the board title in 4chanX to match this after it was posted earlier today

i don't think it'll ever stop accurately describing the posts here

you piece of shit

>reddit

But that's where you belong

My god you sound like a huge faggot

Not american, don't care. I just want boards to stay ontopic at least 80% of the time.