>Whites are superior to the other races in every conceivable way
>Yet white privilege doesn't exist

>Men are superior to women in every conceivable way
>Yet male privilege doesn't exist

How do you reconcile these beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're a true nationalist, then white privilege does exist.. we just call it "White honour".
I mean, this is a white society. A true egalitarian society is anarchic in its beliefs, because it would have to overthrow the social hierarchy which it's doing right now.

Whites aren't superior to the other races in every conceivable way, nor are men superior to women in every conceivable way.

Still, the answer to your question is that "privilege" in the SJW context refers to an advantage conferred by social structures, not innate ability.

But I'm saging this shitpost anyway, get fucked you sliding shill. Leaves or whatever

The privilege still exists, whether conferred through genetics or social structures.

I mean, its not like anybody here earned their genetic superiority. Why is there so much anger direct affirmative action? Don't they need all the help they can get?

It's not the governments job to forcibly equalize everybody for their own good.

Have some vintage memes.

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Regardless, I don't think its incorrect to acknowledge the massive and unearned genetic advantage that you receive, just for being born a white male

>white superior

Because nature made us that way

>men superior

Apples and oranges

Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

You can be better ("superior") as a human being despite having the same baseline. Whites and men do somewhat outperform their peers given the same baseline.

White privilege is just a way to shame whites for being a majority in their own country. There would be no white privilege if the country was 90% black.

I would love to see you in a room full of SJWs explaining how your version of privilege and their version of privilege are the same.

Still saging BTW

If you believe in open borders then why was the Blitzkrieg a bad thing? How do you reconcile these beliefs?

If you want to tell the nogs and women they're genetically inferior, go ahead and be my guest.

There's no ethical course of action to take based upon that acknowledgement though.

Can you still have white privilege if you're half Mexican and look like a normal white person?

Why so reluctant to have a discussion?

I always think its interesting to take a step back and determine why feel the way we do. "White privilege" is obviously a loaded term, but there's logic behind it. Especially when you consider the people on this board who throw around statistics and studies about nigger intelligence.

No

Mexicans have lower IQs on average, and are more prone to rape, violent crime and drug addiction.

Whites are problematic because they a such bad Goys. Whites in the United States have been there for generations. Whites have had the ability to generate wealth, which grants them financial and economic freedom which their children are able to build on. This is very bad for profits because those with economic freedom are no longer slaves to consumerism and dependency on government. The simple fact is, whites have become too difficult to exploit. This is why younger generations of whites have been brainwashed to value virtue over finance and willingly surrender whatever wealth their families have built for them. The younger generation of whites are probably the most economically ignorant generation of whites in the country's history. They have little interest in securing a financially stable future and would rather pursue consumerism. This brings us to the immigration issue, whites in the US will naively believe it has something to do with virtue, and will by default be disgusted by any opposition. It is a matter of profits before race, if whites were not so hard to extract shekels from, they would not be a problem. Whites are too difficult to exploit thanks to their abstract thought and problem solving skills. Third worlders are now pouring over the border the bastardize whites DNA and create a population that will submit to a perpetual state of wealth control through government hand outs and gibsmedats. Goyim are meant to exchange their labor for shekels, and then give these shekels back to the Jews in exchange for Goyim food and other Goyim goods. Goyim are not meant to accumulate shekels beyond what they need for basic everyday Jewish products. for Goyim are meant to be slaves.

TL;DR Too many whites have the ability to gain financial freedom from Jewry. Time to replace them with third worlders and destroy their DNA.

TL;DR;DR OY VEY GOYIM

>whites are hard to manipulate
>the Jews manipulated this entire generation

which one is it?

Baby Boomers are stupid fucks.

>Why so reluctant to have a discussion?

Because your point is retarded. No one who takes the concept of privilege seriously has the definition of it that you do.

You want a discussion, consider this: if I'm born with some innate ability, and I can't control this, why am I obligated to others for this? Is that, in fact, a privilege?

You're basically selling a low-grade slavery where everyone above the median line has to go out of their way for everyone below it, and not one person signed up for the deal.

It's like buying eight oxen for your wagon, hitching up the best four, and putting the worst four in the wagon. It's counterproductive and it's holding the whole back.

>Why is there so much anger direct affirmative action? Don't they need all the help they can get?

I recall the first time I was introduced to affirmative action I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard of. Without ever knowing what it was (prior, thus no others opinions to work off of) I just thought, "Well that doesn't make sense, it's just using racism to fight racism." That being said I came from a relatively poor (but white) background. My mom got knocked up at 16 from my sister (non-biological), her mom basically fucked off when she was 7 and I never met her, she was an alcoholic (she's improved but still has a fondness for booze) and only married my Dad as a meal ticket. My Dad lived in various trailer parks when he was a kid and some days he just didn't eat at all. He worked really fucking hard and got a decent job as a bush pilot that paid well but he was never home. Literally don't remember a single Christmas or birthday that he was around for because he had to work. Every time he was home my parent got into screaming matches every ~3-4 days. Mom was a bit of a powder keg with very limited patience and Dad is really slow (he probably has a mental handicap of some sort but who knows) so they argued all the time. They held the marriage together until I was grown, but got divorced (which was probably one of their better decisions) my mom left my dad with all the debt and made him pay her out. So now in his 50's my dad is still over 200,000 in debt. I've been working since I was 14, spent 7 years at a minimum wage job, worked my way through school. My parents sacrificed a lot and paid my tuition but if I wanted anything else like clothes, car, food, I had to foot the bill. Despite all this someone like Obama's kids have a better chance of getting into a school than I do just because some ancestor they didn't know was a slave or because some other people yell, "nigger" or beat people up because their black. How is that fair?

It's not given by any governmental or formal structure.

Also have fun explaining your reasoning behind previlege to feminists, i'm sure they suport ot 100%

>from my sister

Errata: With my sister* - woops

>he ignores variance all together.
Just because there is an average, it doesn't mean shit if you're above the average IQ of your race, especially if you're above the average of whites imo.

I'd reckon that half Mexican fag is probably at least one standard deviation above the US national mean if he's here.

>more prone to rape, violent crime and drug addiction.
Only if your IQ is in 80 - 90 range. Last I checked the average IQ of a criminal in the US is 88.

here to say i'm triggered by the file name op

fuckin saged

Our superiority was built up by our ancestors.
It is not a privilege, it's a birthright.
Inferiority is the birthright of the shitskins.

What makes it right for people who's ancestors did nothing to come over and claim the civilization of another people?
We even tried to leave them with our tech and knowledge and many failed completely.
This failure is not our fault, they are just inferior and can't live like we do.