I mean this guy is a real jerk

i mean this guy is a real jerk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Giggs
youtu.be/p-IGCcSNlnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

giggsity giggsity

JUST

What you mean "abandoned"? So he was supporting the brother and fucking his wife?

Pics of this slag?

what a piece of shit

More than Albert Fish?

>40 years old
>"forced" to stay with his parents
lmao

What a Jerkwad, like what the heck? That's not cool, bro. Way to break the bro code, dudes.

and he did it to his own blood bro on top of that if I read correctly? that's like you're not even going to the hell of men, you're going to the hell of beasts and women.

yes, his own brother
>never even said sorry
lmao

This is why people who respect and idolize footballers disgust me. The majority of them are pure scum and deserve no respect whatsoever.

>

7/10

Looks like my freshmen english teacher.

>Giggs' family-man image was left in tatters five years ago when he spent £150,000 on a controversial legal battle to hush up an affair with model and Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.

>The former footballer secured an injunction to stop his name being made public – despite his identity being common knowledge online.
It then emerged that he had been sleeping with Natasha, his brother's wife. The affair apparently began in 2003 and continued while Stacey was pregnant with their children.

>Giggs even paid Natasha £500 to abort his child weeks before she married his brother. Mrs Giggs apparently forgave her husband after the revelations.

JUST

Lol she just waited till he was at maximum earnings to divorce him
Just like how the 2008 crash led to massive divorces as banker wankers wives divorced them before they could go bankrupt for fraud etc

you can't become more of a cunt and giant twat than that
if I ever did something like that to one of my friends (let alone my own brother)... I'd probably kill myself. can't imagine ever becomming such a rotten personality that I'd be able to do something like that but if I somehow to become like that, I'll end myself before shit gets worse.

if you're a millionaire you can get any slut you want, why go after the wife of someone close to you?

albert fish never sunk so low as to fuck his brother's wife. yeah, he killed little girls and ate them, but at least he had standards.

i mean who here hasn't eaten at least a few little girls

Reminder the whore will not get proportionate blame. Reminder never to trust a woman.

Bill Burr was right. Throughout the whole thing she hasn't been called a whore.

>completely destroying your family for this when you are a millionaire famous football player
how can giggs be such a scumbag? he could literally get 90% of english 'women' at the time

wtf seriously how can someone be such a worm lmao

whores are supposed to behave like whores
brothers are supposed to behave like brothers

This

>willingly sleep with your brother's richer, infinitely more successful husband
>profit from it
>story comes out, your husband is ruined and his brother's image is fucked
>literally NOTHING happens to you

Women are scum

Seems like it. What does the brother expect? Be a man and maybe your hooker wife won't cheat.

>its the cuckers fault that the cuckee's cuckress left him/her
>the cuckress is blameless

>if you're a millionaire you can get any slut you want, why go after the wife of someone close to you?
Probably just for the challenge. You get bored of women throwing themselves at you after a while.

Dzemaili's wife recently said a lot of footballers even just prefer to masturbate.

the article says he is left 'jobless and homeless', so either he worked for his brother (as agent or whatever) or he simply lost his job after his whole life was destroyed by his scumbag brother

t. reddit

just british things

English women cant keep their legs together, can they? Doesnt matter if brother, cousin, father..

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Giggs
I can't find any mention of his affair with his brother's wife lmao

this is not fair Sup Forums

>ctrl f 'natasha'
>0 results found
the piece of shit probably checks the wiki every morning to delete any mentions of this

how did she profit from it?

I imagine she got paid pretty well for interviews

Giggs is rich. When you date/fuck women you usually buy them nice things otherwise they bitch. I'm sure he bought her nicer things than her cuck husband did

and by giggs to keep quiet and abort

and she probably still gets money from him

>i mean this guy is a real jerk

really, what an asshole. his son paid for the loser's son wife's ass fair and square. what right does he have to complain about it?

>Personal life
>Family
>Giggs is the son of former rugby union and rugby league player and former Wales international Danny Wilson.[171] Giggs was christened Ryan Joseph Wilson but as a teenager changed his surname to that of his mother after his parents separated.[171] Giggs is said to have inherited his balance and athleticism from his father.[171]
>Giggs married his long-time partner, Stacey Cooke, in a private ceremony on 7 September 2007.[172] They have two children, both born in Salford and live in Worsley, Greater Manchester, close to where the player grew up [173]
the 'family' section of his wiki is missing some crucial details, shame you need an account to edit it

>massive divorces
oh i need links for this, plz

His brother was punching well above his weight tbqh

Hello Norm

Why do they all blame the brother and not his whore of a wife too?

spouses cheat all the time, but blood is thicker than water

>not recognizing norm-posting

because you expect a brother to behave better than some random whore you married

Someone make an account and add it

>homewrecking for a bit of cheeky fun
>wife says its ok
really do wonder how he gets away with that

You don't choose to be brothers. Marriage is a covenant, to which only the wife had obligations- not Ryan Giggs.

Bill Burr explains it best:
youtu.be/p-IGCcSNlnk

skip to 6:00

>rugby parents
>can only play soccer.
No wonder he ended up this way.

he would consume his viscera, wading through the blood and guts and bones of his victims, before grilling their rumps...

>You can be a complete deceitful asshole to family because you never swore an oath

Wew what a weird set of rules you live by. Very thankful I don't know you.

Apparently she also slept with Danny Simpson, Dwight Yorke and Phil Bardsley.

Put Rhodri in goal and you've got an alright 5 aside team:

Giggs--------Yorke
Bardsley--Simpson
---------Giggs---------

Chase a check never chase a bitch

lmao what a piece of shit you are, feel bad for your family

bait