Saw this while browsing reddit to show how trump supporters are racists

Saw this while browsing reddit to show how trump supporters are racists.

What did they mean by this, and how should I respond?

Because one was shown to be a bad thing, and the other is being shoved down out throats by Sony apologists as a good thing.

You can't repsond
Sup Forums is literally BTFO

>how should I respond?

Don't. Get a fucking job instead and get a wife and have kids and stop arguing with fucking idiots over the internet

Because he was an accurate depiction of what happens when America devolves from a scientific, commercial and industrial giant into a consumption-driven pleasure house

Those women on the other hand are an accurate depiction of what happens when you cast women because you wanted to have vaginas

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho was a raging retard like everyone in that future. But least he realized he needed the smartest man in the world to fix the crops and stop the dust storms and get more burrito wrappers.

Because nobody was pushing based Mounting Due Camacho. He was in the movie and he was cool.
Meanwhile each and every article on new """Ghostbusters""" is all like "look - they are weman! How progressive! Girls power!".

I just dont get how women being in ghostbusters and their saying anyone who doesnt see the new ghostbusters is a racist if they saw idiocracy.

>browsing reddit
Respond by killing yourself

because mike judge is funny and (((whoever made this shitheap))) is not.

Because Terry Crews is funny, these Ghostbuster cunts are not.

Idiocracy isn't propaganda, it's a warning.

what
propaganda of what?, gatorade-like drinks?

>while browsing reddit

One was funny, the other was a rehash

/thread

>as people become dumber they elect niggers for president
that's not considers SJW propaganda because it makes sense

One is a deliberate parody and Terry Crews is actually funny.

The other is a soulless cash-grab with stunt casting and Scooby Doo-tier SFX, which by the way, underpin the whole plot of the movie.

Idiocracy wasn't a remake of a hugely successful movie from the 80s where they went out of their way to make it an all-female group. If they remade Idiocracy in 20 years except all of the gender roles were reversed then we'd say the same thing.

It's like if they made a Charlie's Angels remake with all men, not only would normies be outraged but so would all of the feminists who are collectively displaying their ladyboners for the Ghostbusters remake.

>responding to "Hurr, racist"

This is the strangest marketing campaign ever. I've had multiple people try to get me to justify not wanting to see an all female ghostbusters.

It's like bizarro world marketing.

Goodbye! Why you go see bizarro movie? Me am no marketer, so you give me reasons you love bizarro awesome trailer! If you am no convince me you may be excused from movie! Hello!

I'm confused by how effective the marketing has been.

I have a friend who hates the left, is voting for Trump, and is very religious, but is excited for this new Ghostbusters movie. I didn't know how to respond.

The average white man saves the day in Idiocracy.

It's actually kind of genius the way they marketed it, they basically just hired reporters to tell normies that they're sexists/racists if they don't go see it and the normies being what they are ate it hook line and sinker. I bet we see a lot more marketing like this for things in the future where if you don't use x or go see y you're an immoral person.

>I'm confused by how effective the marketing has been.
Sony's angle it seems in marketing has been to delete all comments on the youtube vids and facebook that show the only people who hate it are people who dont women in the lead roles implying people that dont see the movie are racists just like their called in the comment sections.

What i liked about idocracy and what most people didnt seem to realise is this, the general populace are borderline retarted, they are stupid beyond measure, that society could not function, ergo, there had to be someone behind the scenes pulling the strings, this person or group is never shown, but they must have existed, by this assumption you can also assume that any postions of authority held are just puppets, just put there to give the impression that there is still a democracy, regardless of the fact that the gen pop has been so dumbed down that they dont even understand the need for leadership, the presidency and government are there as tradition, to sooth what little patriotism is left and maintain the illusion that the people are in control. And then the white man steps forward, a blast from the past, and the world needs him to fix the problems caused by this hidden society of rulers, but wait, whitey has his head in the past too, the story is about white man coming to terms with the fact that his history is exactly that and he can never go back and the only way forward is to breed with a latino. I dont know what pills the writer has taken, red, blue, black pink or green, but fuck me, that movie is just full of pills.

Saying reddit in an op should be a ban-able offense

Nice try, shill

no, I don't give a fuck about sjw propaganda, stop giving Sony attention.

>they're sexists/racists if they don't go see i
didnt they say the people behind the scenes were computers that did the whole layoff thing when water replaced brawndo?

and how often do you see the ruling elite in the real world actually taking credit for the things theyre doing?

This image confuses me so much
normally I understand what they try to mean by these things

Do they even know what they mean with this?

9/10 top quality b8 desu fampai

>Idiocracy = SJW propaganda
>Hating unfunny women poisoning a classic movie = racism because one of them is a gorilla
>CHECKMATE!!!

There's just so much wrong that one can't help but respond to some facet of it. It's honestly a work of art.

no its not, it's an instruction how to video

>and how often do you see the ruling elite in the real world actually taking credit for the things theyre doing?
It was a computer I dont think it has feels or cared about credit? anyone who made it is long deded because their a fag and their shits all retarded.

One is an actor hired to fill an original role, while the other is a group of actresses hired to fill a role that has already been filled, but needed to be refilled because the guys who filled that role originally weren't black or female enough.