Sup Forums doesn't know the difference between correlation and causation

>Sup Forums doesn't know the difference between correlation and causation
>Sup Forums is too stupid to realize black people don't commit crimes because they're black, but because they're poor, and that they're only poor because of their history of oppression

Explain yourselves retards

Latinos are more impoverished yet commit less crime. Explain yourself retard.

If blacks are present, anything that doesn't end in murder, rape, or cannibalism is relatively peaceful. It's a matter of perspective.

statistics claim otherwise, schlomo

poverty is a factor, not a whole root cause. culture and genetic predisposition are other major pieces of the picture.

>and that they're only poor because of their history of oppression
In the 1800's blacks, chinks and Irish were all treated like dirt.

Two out of those three have now risen and integrated into all walks of American life.

Can you guess which one hasn't?

I bet you do.
Select all images with bananas. Kek

>OP doesn't know that when it comes to sociology, correlation equals causation

Appalachia whites are even more poor but don't commit the amount of crime as blacks.

Prove me wrong

I live in Southern Appalachia, and although my town is mostly midde class, if I were to drive 30 miles in any direction I would be in a town where the median household income is below $10,000. All these white impoverished areas, where familes of 5 and 6 are living in a 600 square foot shack, and no one is getting robbed or murdered.

>black people don't commit crimes because they're black, but because they're poo
and you know this how? because of the correlation?

then why don't poor people of other races commit as much crime and previously oppressed races like jews and asians commit any crime at all?

Those groups are still not as excluded as blacks though.

Incorrect, black people have low IQs and naturally violent behaviour so they are more likely to be both poor and commit crime.

There's more poor white people than black in America yet blacks still commit the most crime. Your argument is invalid

/thread

this simply isn't true

Just let poor low IQ and low income black into your neighbor hoods, what are you racists? While you are at it, just hand over your guns already, stupids

Remember that in countries such as Canada and Sweden, places with virtually no chattel slavery history, blacks are still the number one offenders in crime statistics.

When IQ and childhood exposure to violence are controlled for the races have roughly the same incarceration rates.

It just so happens that blacks have much lower average iqs and are much more likely to beat their children.

the poorest white majority areas have less crime than the richest black majority areas.

Blacks come from places with histories of slavery. Blacks from Europe are mostly from Africa - poverty and ass backward cultures.
Blacks from Canada are mostly from the USA and Jamaica - slavery.

Proof?

No charts made in mspaint with no source please

The blacks can continue blaming their incapabilities on previous accounts of slavery but they'll never fix their core cultural issues. Even in foreign lands with no slavery they still act like jungle monkeys.

how about instead of thinking you are standing up against people who hate blacks, you make yourself an exception, role model, and avoid the stereotype? i remember reading and watching videos about MLK and how charismatic he was when he spoke, and how people around him would listen intently and truly try to better themselves, even in the face of high power water hoses and dogs. They were a people to admire.

all that fucking shit went down the drain in 1 generation because crying about how bad things are (because you are lazy and refuse to do anything about it) into a microphone and dealing death that is crack to your own people is easier to do

Are we being raider by tumblr/SRS? I've noticed a significant increase in pseudo-liberal-sjw posts in the last few days...

Irish were able to assimilate more easily because they look white and were able miscegenate with the natives with ease over time.

Asians were also able to assimilate and in rare cases miscegenate because of weebs.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID
>Correlation =/= causation
>Makes a correlation = causation argument with poor people
No (you) for OP

Remember to sage you fucking retards

To OP:
Why are you defending black people committing any crime? Just because someone is poor does not give them the right to rob. Just because some is poor just not make it just for them to murder. Just because someone is poor does not mean they can start rioting and looting. Now, the same thing applies to blacks, white, hispanics, asians, and all people you asstard. Try maybe growing the fuck up and not using race, or social status to commit crime.