Does anyone else hate their country as well?

I'm getting tired of this shithole of a country.
>Religious propaganda everywhere. >Reservations upto 45% for the minorities.
> Everyone is a butthurt little entitledsnowflake.
>Lose their shit when someone points how much of a shithole this country is.
>50%population shitting on the streets.
>Lack of jobs and an overall low standard of living.
>The cringiest entertainment industry and retarded songs everywhere
>Sheeple dickride celebrities and politicians like a cuck and never use brain of their own
>A lot of people still blaming the Brits for our own shit as an excuse and doing nothing about the situation
>The lowlife population breeds like a rabbit
>Congress supporting getting cucked by the Pakis and Kashmiri terrorist muslims so that they don't lose Muslim vote
>Sex being a taboo
>Close minded society
>Freedom of speech constantly being threatened by the BJP supporters
>Pollution
>Corrupted as fuck
>Loose labor laws
>High taxes
>Crowd mentality
>Middle class being constantly cucked by minorities
>Disease outbreaks every year
Don't get me wrong , the country is not in utter crap. It is progressing towards a brighter future and thankfully the youth is open minded .But as a middle class man in his early 30s who works his ass off yet can't enjoy even 50% of benefits he would've in west for the same amount of work, I've come to hate this place and completely lost any sort of patriotic feeling. The middle class gets no political representation in their benefit and fuck me I will always be shunned by the society for trashtalking about the nation. They are sheep controlled by nationalist agenda who don't think of themselves.

Does any of you feel such a strong hatred for your any country as well?

No but i hate india

no but i hate every other country

No but I hate you.

No but I hate you

Meh France will soon be a caliphate anyway
Same, just I hate my own country as well
I'm surprised you don't hate that shithole of yours.

When i read threads like these im glad i'm born in Finland, and no i don't hate my own country.

No but I do hate my compatriots.

I get what you feel I hate India too

Yeah. It's a draconian shithole full of retarded SJWs and other politically hypercorrect idiots. Freedom of speech is limited, the justice system is fucked, no right to self-defense, etc, etc.

The sad part is that this shithole is still a better place to live than most other countries.

Looks close to Russia

yes

nah I don't live in the turd world, my fedora-tipping friend

Good for you man. The turd world pretty much sucks .Dunno why you Europeans seem to love the turd world so much that you're ready to turn your modern stable western economies into an islamic shithole? Electing your beloved fuhrer Merkel again.

No but I hate myself

I wouldn't say I hate this country, but I can list so many things I don't like about this country.

I don't really hate my country, but I hate a lot of people here. If you're even a little bit more intelligent/complex than the norm you have to pretend you're retarded or people just avoid you. If you disagree at all with people's political opinion they won't debate you or try to explain why they think you're wrong, they just tard out and call you a racist/commie/whatever meme term for people who disagree with their particular opinion. People cannot comprehend the idea of centrism.

No. I love my country, but I hate the dogs that shit on it.

We have the most idiotic right wingers in the world. You know, the kind of person who does literally everything wrong and then complain that the country is bad while saying that they want to live in the US.

If the TV tells them to sell everything they have and quit their jobs to fix the economy, they'd probably do it.

Forgot to mention, though you're indian, you seem to be the exact same kind of idiot that I'm talking about.

No but I hate the politics right now.

I love my country but I hate all the filthy Muslims we're getting and I hate Merkel for getting us into this shit and I hate our politicians for not doing the same thing Hungary did.

>You're the same idiot
How the hell does that correlate to me

Good man. Embrace this disgusting and don't let them ruin your nation.

that really sucks. We don't have such shit in Russia

I'm in the same situation
>country rich as fuck
>absolutely no diseases or breakouts
>toilet water is clean enough to drink
>absolutely no terrorism or violence
>everyone is complaining about minor things like their HDB not getting new lifts because there's no major problems
>absolutely no wars or threats to our nation
Its so boring

The weather in Singapore isn't very nice though.

>150% humidity and tropical sun beating down on you ever day

At least you don't have to live in america

Yes
>citizens obsessed with being whiter, hellbent on whitening and selecting whiter partners
>absolutely adore and worship former colonial powers, especially Arabs (Caucasians) and Brits
>Rampant political corruption holding us back
>Subsections of society also holding us back
>Historical excuse no. 2077 of why we aren't first world
>Sense of entitlement in obtaining skilled employment in the west, insult the darker people in the country
>Make racist comments about everyone but cannot handle the slightest criticism of their country
>...
>Also here are some cherrypicked pictures to show you how far off sub-saharan Africa we really are, here are some girls with coloured eyes too
Pretty much every pity-thread started by a slightly lighter 4channer in a third-world country would end up the same

lee dynasty communism

what's with indians and breast milk

I'm super white, if I went to your country, would I die?

No, you'd go about your business like the countless whites here, either as a diplomat, employee, businessman or engineer, or the people at the Goethe Inst. or British Council

Believe it or not the average individual here has more pressing problems to worry about, like our Islamo-fascists running us to the ground

>hit cow on the middle of road
>instead got some help, get beaten by local pajeets because killing precious krishna pet

india: the story