Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-j1ZmqODIk
youtube.com/watch?v=BycldOKa5os
youtube.com/watch?v=KoZpcdJgxiY
youtube.com/watch?v=0MoGeU-u_IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump with the Goddess

Most people here don't own guns, and this is a good thing.

I would like to own a gun. It would improve my procreation chances.

what a repulsive human being

t. you

Good morning to you too, misogynist friend

No, it wouldn't. You need a lot of paperwork, you need a safe, you have to pay, and its almost guaranteed to be useless and a chore to manage.
Why would you own a gun in Bulgaria? The only places you need it, you shouldn't be at anyway. Don't live in gypsy ghettos.

Because IF i want to live in some remote village and a pack of rabbid gypos decide to raid my house for copper cables and whatnot, i want to be able to shoot them

>because if i want to do a stupid thing, i need a gun

Yeah, okay. Don't do stupid shit instead.
If your hose has running water and electricity in Bulgaria, chances are you don't need to own a gun.

>Bulgarians itt

youtube.com/watch?v=9-j1ZmqODIk

/balk/ episode of Great War. This time its Serbia.

I'd love to see those guys covering the Second world war, they're so good at it

>in which the entire Serve army flees the country, half of it dies in Albania, and is saved by the French

He will eventually get out of things to talk about the WW1 and prolly will start with WW2

Run out*, fuck thus phone

Problem is we won't shine this much in this case since WW1 has played out also on our turf, ww2 was much more extensive

Pacific campaign, China-Korea-Japanese clashes, Normandy, Operation Barbarossa, Northern African campaign and the list goes on

>and this is a good thing.
you say that now

>only third world shitholes in top 5

#beautiful

Hopefully he will say that Bulgaria and Romania were puppet states and basically conquered via diplomatic means, and not "allies" of Germany.
I hate larpers who insist on how great tzar Boris III was, and how well we did in WW2 and so on.

Most americans don't own guns either. Its just that the ones that own have very many.

>puppet states
That's a strong statement. We were probably more able to conduct independent politics during WWII that we were under the Soviets.

Is it morally wrong to torture and kill newborn t*rk and s*rb babies?

one day i will find someone who unironically uses the term spook and i will beat the fear of god into him

God is a spook

>germans were worse at policing puppet states than russians
>thus we should be proud of being german puppets and ashamed of being russian puppets

hmmmm

everyone from the balkans who is not orthodox is by definition a turk

>mfw i am not a christcuck, yet visited the holy places and had high ranking priests and monks pray for me and take out the holy remains for me to lick

turks are also a spook

catholics have a doctrine called transsubstantiation which explains how the wine in the mass turns into the blood of christ but in orthodox theology this applies to the blood of the believer
as soon as someone apostates his blood turns into turk blood and his genetics change into turk genetics
this is a widely recognised phenomenon

genetics are a spook

i will murder you and you will become a literal spook

you are a spook

t. spook

spooks are a spook

i am a spook only because you are spook and you are a turk larping as a slav and turks are spook, so i am double spook.

>he thinks he is a turk

You are either a muslim greek, or a turanic arab.
Turks don't exist.

>turk denying his existence
t.spook

turks exist and are spooks. so be careful who you are talking to bulgur.

I am Greek. Turks are muslim Greeks. Bulgarians are slavic speaking Greeks.
The only people on the Balkans who aren't Greek are the citizens of modern day Greece, who are Turks.

there is no distinction between turk and greek and vulgar that matters
the only real difference is orthodox vs non-orthodox(turkspook)

Bulgarians are Greeks, praise Allah

nice image :DDDDDDDDDD

t. urk

take that you fucking incel

>be orthocuck in 2k17
>be any religion in 2k17
kys

>non-orthodox=turk
exhibit #5603473

just restored the Byzantine empire and finished conquering the balkans, anatolia and Italy. now to claim the americas for the Byzantine master race

>non-turk german=k*rd
exhibit #1

>k*rd
you misspelled pesticide

you are a spook.

youtube.com/watch?v=BycldOKa5os

Zdravo turci priyatel

>soulless-eyes.jpg

>everyone from the balkans who is not orthodox is by definition more intelligent*

ftfy

orthodogs are so irrelevant they were literally omitted the fuck out

*tips*

N-no..

rakovski confirmed for land of geniuses

kek

>being a faggot nerd is good

>being an orthodog brainlet is good

Ico, go make some bricks for the padre

>106.66
>genius
>6.66

wew lad

>Your intelligence has increased by 10 points

>Rakovski catholipedos LITERALLY have a fucking playground in their church's yard to attract more kids for diddling
Cant make this shit up

Is there a reason to hate bulgarian catholic church more than bulgarian orthodox church?
I think the opposite is true. It has less power, thus does less wrong. Also it actually does charity.

hadn't noticed that LEL

Having churches is wrong, period. You don't need a designated prayer building to talk to your allocated tooth fairy.

Skydaddyism is wrong in general, but thats a different battle.
What I mean is, if we assume that religions are necessary, and we need an organized church, why would anyone say the Orthodox one is better than the Catholic one?
In Bulgaria the Orthodox Church is just a mafia. What do Catholics in Bulgaria do? I've only heard of them in the context of charity.

e u p h o r i c

This, but unironically

I've heard that the catholic church in my hometown hosts orgies, but that's just rumors.

Let me guess, orthodox christian rumors.

Ur just jealous of my ability to see right through your tooth fairy bullshit.

>allocated tooth fairy.
cringe

Much like your speech impediment.

>I'm tolerant of the religious.

>I'm religious only because my parents/grandparents in my selo indoctrinated me that way. I have no free will of my own. Not being religious is indicative of decadent city life and I am proud of my traditions because I have nothing else in my life to be proud of and feel superior to others with.

Reminder that 646 years ago everything here changed forever, in one of the most absurd battles ever recorded.

NOTHING wrong with young people taking dead-end jobs dess.

This has to be the biggest fuckup in military history.

I bet she just got off the trolley and asked the driver to take a photo of her trying place the pole.

how likely is it to be beaten up in balkans while hitchhiking? Im 45kg "male"

If by beaten you mean having dick beaten down your ass, likely.

WOW just because she's a female, you instantly assumed that she was only posing. Oh my goahd you arr-nine-kay virgins are insufferable. Ouh moy goahd, so prejudiced. It's almost like females deserve this kind of suspicion just because every 2nd photo of theirs is poseurism.

How the fuck are you even alive?

Are you 13 years old or 1.60m ?

such bitterness, you should become an hero, it will end the pain

The incel is back lads

Matthew Nimitz says we re going to speed up the issue

youtube.com/watch?v=KoZpcdJgxiY

Weak. Suicide is not a solution.

The whiteknight redditors are at it again.

IIRC, these weren't just Serbs fighting, but also Bulgarians, Greeks and other balkan Christians, when they FINALLY suspected that the huge zerg rush coming from the east, might present a threat.
The wiki article is misleading, as Vukašin and Uglešas despotdom wasn't a part of the Serbian "empire", it was just a part of the clusterfuck of states that formed after the decline of Byzantium and the inner conflicts in the Bulgarian tsardom.
That being said, it makes it even more embarrassing, as it's not just 1 nation fucking up.

Its more pathetic then the Emu war.

The leaders were s*rveshits so it's a defeat of s*rveshit command.

>vookashin and ugly-esha motherfucking muh-run-yah-vtchevitch

how the fuck are you supposed to win a battle when you can't even write your name properly

VMRO is in full campaign mode

youtube.com/watch?v=0MoGeU-u_IM

truly the best part of bulgaria dess