Sup Forums Draw Thread

Request art. Post art.

Art must be of film or television origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79909632/
youtube.com/watch?v=AKhCZNmLA-E
youtube.com/watch?v=6CdodTQtzhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

draw gandalf getting his butt eaten out by smegle

Wasn't the last thread deleted for a reason? Stop shitposting.

I tried Harad soldier from LOTR

No idiot, it was deleted because the OP itself was not Sup Forums-related.

This one, however, is. Stop YOUR shitposting.

kek is this legit?
hope that the thread wont be swamped with big guy request

There was an attempt at a drawhtread earlier but, due to the OP not being Sup Forums related, it got removed.

Here's hoping it works this time.

Shit
Shit
>DUDE 80S!

Why are you 90's born fags such fuckwits?

Somebody draw the Cat in the hat

Posting the last attempt at the draw thread a few hours ago: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79909632/

The OP itself was not Sup Forums related, whichg may be why it was deleted.

Here's hoping a few drawanons from this thread are still around.

Damn guess I will never draw again...

Reposting my request from the earlier attempted drawthread:

Blackadder 1 fighting a bunch of orcs. I always wanted to see Blackadder in a fanatsy-type setting

youtube.com/watch?v=AKhCZNmLA-E - for reference of Blackadder's "martial prowess"

I added in a banana peel in the reference because its Blackadder and, whether its the dumb Blackadder 1, or the smart Blackadder from 2 to 4, he's always fucking up, somehow.

RoboCop
Alien
Star Wars
The Warriors
Akira

what am I missing here?

Tron

Back to the future, ghost busters, they live.

Not sure if MentalCrash is around.

But if he is, just wanted to thank him for drawing pic related.

yea, i just finished that Black Adder request some user wanted it, i don't know if he is still lurking here.

I made it in one hour. So it is fucking sketchy, deviantart tier shit, i am kind of ashamed but i post it anyway.

OR here.

I fucking love it! Fantastic work, bro.

Taxi driver

Requesting Cool Cat saving the hero of the last movie you saw from bullies. Or the hero saving Cool Cat from the bullies

double digits man i don't know what OR is, but thank you.

if you dig it u can find more of my stuff by googling 13496625, ikr it is a retarded name. i have profiles on normiebook, artstation, deviantart all kinds of sites

MODS

YOU'RE WELCOME user YOU'RE WELCOME

STRAIGHTUP NIGHTMARES

Evil dead (S-Mart)

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Blade Runner
King Kong

neat

>deviantart tier shit
Lol, fags, have you even ever been to DA? Every second schoolgirl there draws better than all of you. But I get it, you're speshul neckbeard snowflakes who don't need no normie sites. Only one guy from the previous thread was decent, but his stuff is not Sup Forums related. Kys and stop these cancer threads.

I've been here for ten years and never seen a draw thread.

Well maybe its time for a change.

If Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums can have drawthreads, why not Sup Forums?

Taking QTP2T requests.

QTP2T?

Im on that site since 4 years, and you are wrong.

i contributed in the previous thread with 4-5 pictures, only non Sup Forums related stuff. believe me deviantart is a cesspool. Ther are many amazing artists on DA like Adrien Smith, or Ralph Horsley, but the vast majority of uploads is very bad. just browse the newset deviations

repost art?

i don't know if you are the ranting cunt, but this was on of my stuff i posted, not jawdropping good but it is from 2013

Say it out loud letter by letter.

How to get better drawing on a tablet?

Is this kino?

FZDSCHOOL on youtube is really great, it helped me quite a lot. Dozens of hours of videos, on how to design scenery, or creatures, mechs, vehicles and all kinds of shit. And practice a lot. Browse artstation idunno, im not that good with the tablet either.

Neat, taking cute girl or boy requests.

Do Iris from taxi driver

so, waifus then?

kill yourself

>tfw trying to post something in the last thread with a big block of text and it was 404.

Janitor delete it?

Cool, I'll check it out

The last thread wasn't very Sup Forums related in the OP.

This one is though. SO give that big wall of text another try.

Of course.
>saying this in /cunny/
lamo at ur life

Btw.

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in

Also, a nsfw delivery in that thread will be a good reminder/token of this first attempt at a proper drawthread on Sup Forums

Making Sup Forums history one dick at a time

well, since this is actually a thing, I'll post it here, i guess
part of a bunch of other stuff Sup Forums related, but can't find on my files for some reason

looks great desu, i made one too after i watched it, yours is better tho

saved, found my new phone wallpapers

Request Betholine Brokegirl naked and having cat ears and tail grown on her for a lab experiment.

Got any more buzzwords to spout you cunt?

Sup Forums doesn't like change

Requesting something Mouth of Madness related

Draw this

requesting Buffy kicking Dean's ass and Dean looking amused

Draw my carfu

Prolly because there are no drawfag here, but you have to keep at it for a while to get some momentum.
Try shilling on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, a lot less weebs and more Sup Forums centric.

Because Sup Forums can't draw for shit, its focus is on photography and live action shit, whereas Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums focus on subjects involving in drawn art

meant for

>implying ppl don't draw cartoon versions of Sup Forums shows and films
Drawfag are here, you'll just have to get one or two and keep the thread alive until it becomes a thing.
Western artfags are more fans of live action, also hit up /ic/.

Requesting ariana grande butt fucking kat dennings with a strapon

Please draw this but with CIA reaching out, he's in the torn apart plane falling to the ground reaching out to Bane who is holding Doctor Pavel and a rope attached to the intact plane (both of whom are masked slightly by the light from CIA's perspective).

That would be beautiful

This would be a truly kino request

This thread is shit

You draw user.

What tv show/movie would you like to draw? That way, maybe we can think of a request worth your time.

I will draw it myself if no one does it, I just don't have time at the moment

on it

Speak of the devil, lookin' good

Ok, I will draw cute gurls or women drawn as cute girls.

Draw this

Someone draw EVA Unit 01 fighting the Cloverfield monster pls.

Can sombody draw matilda from the proffesional executing the murderer from M

This, but after she's been raped.
(Her hymen must be drawn bleeding)

requesting sheer from the wizardry OVA's drinking a cup of hot cocoa while staring nonchalantly at the viewer

feel free to give her a bigger bust size

this OVA had more emotion and energy into it then the last five movies I've seen this year ;_; wonder why they only did one

>that ending song

youtube.com/watch?v=6CdodTQtzhA